3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 18.01.20 09:10 pm

Where can you save cars in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It caught me after the mission, a good black jeep with high suspension in General, rare,garage for 4 cars full,if you pull one car this unique jeep disappears,tried at home with Michael in the garage to save but and from there disappears,put on the Parking lot where the yellow striped markings near bought the club but from there he disappeared.In General prompt please,and jeep upgrade for the big bucks and lose I armored car.
Spoiler
62 Comments
Sort by:
a
aron79 18.01.20

TrueStyleMgn
I for them do not bother. need a ride? Go Jack. Threw someone out of the car and kill her as they want. I pumped only ones that don't disappear. Well, or at the time you need for racing.

M
MazterMind 18.01.20

A lot of questions about how to maintain the car in a hangar - no response. What kind of people, huh? I have in the hangar is preserved only tank that I bought on the website, but how to keep a car that drove itself - hell knows.

O
Oleg Tomlyak 18.01.20

Where the impounded car and there find your jeep

C
Casus Belli 18.01.20

Here I read the comments and marvel dayus - one writes: when buying the hangar , writing the Russian language that it is possible to save not only the aircraft, but also cars that don't fit in the garage, the other starts to whine why I didn't continue with the car?. Chew for those who are in the train: in the HANGAR you can save only the equipment that does not fit in a normal garage DIMENSIONS (truck,tank, etc.), not because you have in a normal garage do not stay. Every other car, automobile, motorcycle, etc - in the HANGAR, in the original game, without targeting the mods - you CANNOT SAVE! Representatives of amoeba-sapiens tend not to include the brain.

M
MrSovik 18.01.20

ashleyalicia
Liberator safely stored in the garage at Michael's. Standing there his entire career and did not think to disappear.

Casus Belli
Well, I also then chew that is stored in a hangar large appliances purchased online. Fitting machine hands there to keep. At least a dozen attempts, none survived (license).

0quasar 18.01.20

Alex_Balay_ wrote:
www.playground.ru/files/grand_theft_auto_5_persi..
Enjoy)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)) I even somehow did not think about the mod...

I
Ilya Rak 18.01.20

People, and how to keep the car forever? That is like personal cars characters? And then to keep the car not a problem - put it in the garage and all. But the problem is: to preserve the car to seize the car, to drive it to do the job, return the car, put it back in the garage.

PS: what is indicated in bold - then the machine disappears. Stressed - what you want.

a
alik12345 18.01.20

Ilya Cancer
buy all ))

I
Ilya Rak 18.01.20

alik12345
well, what about those that steal? Or is the Grand Zift Auto without Zift?

a
alik12345 18.01.20

Ilya Cancer
those that steal, they need to put two options in the workshop, from stealing and from razbivaya (to free restored)

H
Hattack 18.01.20

Ilya Cancer
If the question is tangential to the single, it does)))
And if about GTA Online, then Yes, in the shop to bind it behind her installation a couple of options. Which by the way is also not 100% comfortable, because when you lose your car every time you need to call the car, and then another for her to go...

t
t830x 18.01.20

Hattack wrote:
what if you lost your car every time you need to call the car, and then another for her to go...
Why go? Restored and just call the action from bring

I
Ilya Rak 18.01.20

Hattack wrote:
If the question is tangential to the single, it does
the response is received *sad*
Thank you.

Well, and online - buy a couple of cars.

S
Stalin5014 18.01.20

Ilya Cancer
There is great mod called single player garage there are added garages from online to the ridiculous. Plus a lot of cars to keep and deliver to his assistance with the mechanics (F5 and stupidly teleport to you),besides cars out of the garage disappear,say running for 10 km,and the car is still the same. Suggest.

w
wilhelm097 18.01.20

Want to show their cars, and give advice to those who does not know that you can put 2 cars in a garage about Trailer Trever and the House Aunt Franklin, this car is hard to take, this nuna to arrive on the tow truck to pull the car - hook from the Tow truck you are not getting into the garage, but you do not worry, it is necessary to disperse backwards crashing into the garage and hook will fit through and hook the car and push the gas and the car will leave the garage, this garage is available even if you were given a new home. In the first photo the truck, I just ezdiyu, but to put him no where, he disappears, and then a photo of all the cars stored. If you want to find machines that I have, for example the police, then email me and I will tell you where to look for a policeman Sedan - which is similar to personal car Franklin is very easy to find, it appears about Parking Fines there's no need to drive around and see this car. And Machine wife and daughter Michael can be pumped, but then I take these machines back to the place where he stood, I don't know but maybe they will disappear if they are not put back.

Spoiler

l
lookaway 18.01.20

I just yuzal trainer for the preservation and spawn cars.
well, the truth. going on a mission, leave the car somewhere in 99% of cases, confiscate it and back and forth. waste of time to ride her.
and saraspur and go as a man. who roxterm doctor, that for many years have not thought this issue.

g
glebpasta 18.01.20

Mikolo
It's all true. To optimize (?) did the disappearance of cars out of sight. XS, like some fashion was.

d
devils.blunt 18.01.20

Guys,what is the amount of military equipment can be stored on the database with the updates "judgement day"?

L
Lorenco_Bandini 18.01.20

eXtra0rdinary
clings ! - you need to lower the crane and overclocking ( to shake the hook) to go all the way to the car, the car clings ( I lost evacuator and mission with him had ended, I had to look for a pickup with a trailer from evakuatora ) If that is not tak e-mail me: [email protected]

Y
YaBezGtaOnlayn 18.01.20

In the first house Frank you can save one car (there behind the car Frank has a garage) Michael in the garage to keep two cars