3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capez 18.01.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game (The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena)

Actually share their experiences
233 Comments
Sort by:
76RUS 18.01.20

Liked the game... Well done... Sometimes stealth, and where even the action...

j
jonik3009 18.01.20

The wait has not justified itself! And so I wanted the best for Ridika

P
Playshner 18.01.20

Athena has done for pocketing the dough, with the help of former glory beef Bay...
the plot is not sho pulled my ears, and just the same for yaytsa...
it turned out sluggish pulyalka, passing..., it was the passing that did not understand - to whom and why the heck you need all that... what do you do...

V
Velicolepnij 18.01.20

Playshner

it passing that I do not understand - to whom and why the heck you need all that... what do you do...

The goal is the same as in the first part to be saved. Only in the original Riddick victim running, and in the expansion he assumes the role of hunter. The plot is great, nothing is pulled, at least on the background of modern worthless and unprincipled action-shooters, it looks like an interactive movie.

P
Playshner 18.01.20

One goal, ....... to escape.

LOL... from whom...??? Blind well no one pursues...

V
Velicolepnij 18.01.20

Playshner

From the ship to dump him have not noticed, that is.

u
ubikus 18.01.20

Velicolepnij
But what they explain. They only want to shoot. So the plot do not pay attention. They'll not understand why the heck don't want it... sho do... poor thing just to shoot... =)

-
-SK.art- 18.01.20

ubikus
+1!

A
AlexWake777 18.01.20

Just watched the Black Hole(this is the Chronicles of Riddick-фильм1-yy, if someone does not know) in HD.
Great movie! I like it a lot more than the Chronicles of Riddick 2, where he clocked up any typeswitch wars the pathos of things.
I understand now what was the mistake of the creators of the second part of the movie about Riddick is the loss of the feeling of fear, and, as a consequence, the voltage.
In the Black hole when Riddick is faced in battle with a monster, feel a whole range of feelings, from fear to rage, which is a result of.
It is famous for the game. Play in Riddick only on the maximum complexity. And then like in the movie Black hole: do you understand how the main character is strong and cool, but, nevertheless, I understand that it is quite vulnerable. It touches. This gives emotions.
It's funny, it's all there in all the games about Riddick and Black hole. But here in the movie the Chronicles Риддика2 is disappeared. Instead, come to the wild pathos and crazy stories about power over the world.

I want all of this to say that I think that the authors of the game are absolutely doing the right thing, making games similar to emotions it is on Black hole and not its continuation.
That is why these games ARE great.

I put the game 9.5 / 10, half-points will not give only because it is, after all, half a remake already released a few years ago games.
If not that, then it would be all 10 points were her.
For perfect, for taste, for setting the level of the most gorgeous films.
Cheers.

P
Playshner 18.01.20

From the ship him put the necessary

well so he also swally... on the planet... currently live and be happy... or is it for the child flew back...???

the plot didn't pay attention

cavo-cavo...OO...maybe...??? yeah... with phrases of Riddick no further - Asta La Vista, Baby...

Athena next with beef... Bay, and far off... Bay is a really exciting story..., Athena gray balooshi process...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This gives emotions.

alas, emotions can not give... only to cause...

V
Velicolepnij 18.01.20

Playshner

well so he also swally... on the planet... currently live and be happy... or is it for the child flew back...???

He never planned to land on the planet, if you noticed, watching the plot, which is your no. He was going to dump a Dark Athena on the backup vehicle, but Rewa's damage to the system start, and he had hastily to retreat into the escape pod. On the planet colony he was to do nothing, it was waiting for a more global goal referred to in the video in the supplementary material, so he began looking for a way to fly, but my bad luck, not a single ship, in addition to stranded at the docks Dark Athena on the planet was not, and only because of this (not girls), it was cut back to end with the captain and take control of the ship. Although it is not clear why he couldn't do from his first escape when I stabbed Rewa's her own stud, all Athena would be under his control, and what it ran. This is the only discrepancy that I noticed.

P
Playshner 18.01.20

SAW[82k]
17.05.09 15:35Первая part is interesting, but it passed and forgotten.

that's it... and doesn't find like...

u
ubikus 18.01.20

Velicolepnij
+1 !

Only to him, even such detailed explanations will not help, he already went into a tailspin of total contradictions. Now until you're blue going to argue. The spirit of contradiction, youthful maximalism... =)

P
Playshner 18.01.20

cubicus... but who can argue... it would be why... the theme is - the experience... they have me from Athens just the same... no rather a game - guano... what I wrote actually...
you have the same..., wranglers and defenders... instead of the impressions to pour out... - itching to pay all of their faith... spluttering in a heart-rending cry... - EVERYONE WHO does NOT THINK AS WE... CRUCIFY...

learn to calmly accept the other...other than your...opinion... the people of Russia this is very lacking...

A
Alexis 13 18.01.20

The engine can be said is not optimized at all, people with average cars to play it can't, the game is short, the plot is in comparison with the first part, no...

A
AlexWake777 18.01.20

And in my opinion the engine is just GORGEOUS polished, because any departure for the entire game has not been noticed. No glitch too, except razvechto, sbrasyvanija sometimes the settings for the display of blood, but it is treated with a single tap.:)

Finally the end came Athena. And his opinion pervonachalnogo about the game now changed.
The first time I gave the game 9,5из10, now give 10из10. Because the game is solid, you feel it as something self-sufficient, high-quality in the extreme.
Sure continue to be.

We had someone's questions about Jones, tomol how it could kill Athena if it is in the movie Black hole intact. And what makes you think that Jones died. I personally saw nothing of the sort in the story Athens, there Jones hardly appears. How he survived, it is his problem.

Okay. In General it's great that there are still games SUCH as the series about Riddick. Because the film Black hole I love very much.
So I can't disagree with the words Velicolepnij about the Chronicles of Riddick", which on the background of modern worthless and unprincipled action-shooters, it looks like an interactive movie.

So then 10из10.

P
Playshner 18.01.20

all...ran to the store for a Russian license...

A
AlexWake777 18.01.20

Current schaz noticed! Updated in Riddick, for some reason, removed the chip when changing the clip, you pull the cartridges that remained in it. How life was.
And now as everywhere, remaining in the clip bullet in the change go into your inventory.
I think nothing did. Although the game is not spoil.
But vsetki.)

Z
Zlobnyy zayac 18.01.20

The game made a good impression, the fact that I missed escape from butcher Bay. But now happy to catch up. This atmosphere and the game of shadows I have not seen previously in any game. The gameplay is great and very rich. Graphics of course look a bit outdated, but this game does not spoil.
The continuation does not produce such a strong impression as butcher Bay, but to play interesting, but after the departure to the planet to play it was just boring. The setting of the planet itself is not very much, but that's personal nitpicking :).

C
ChirkOFF 18.01.20

Passed both parts in the GOLD edition. The game is interesting in principle, but have a small problem with the optimization - FPS drops in spurts, and sometimes even up to 2-3. And basically stable was 25 at 1024*768 with all otalnye deactivate and 8 bits. Try fire wood new to deliver, but from my 7600GT much not worth waiting ))