3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capez 18.01.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game (The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena)

Actually share their experiences
233 Comments
Sort by:
D
DKZombie 18.01.20

That's actually a small selection of screenshots, as promised, post links, so how did it all mildly oftop, but still:
http://i032.radikal.ru/0905/fc/2af3b3e63aae.jpg
http://s51.radikal.ru/i133/0905/d4/ebf6da9f7dc9.jpg
http://s39.radikal.ru/i084/0905/6a/c9c6389b0e2b.jpg
http://s46.radikal.ru/i113/0905/a5/4f9dcf02ddcc.jpg
http://s55.radikal.ru/i149/0905/e9/0c5eb5033b9c.jpg
The system I quoted above, all settings on maximum and the game runs without any even the slightest lag, is the patch 1.01 and the last fire wood for a video card, the 1st 2 screen of EfBB, the rest of AoDA.

PS Careful in the traffic, every screen of 1.4 meters approximately.
P. S. Hope to see your collection, to have something to compare, especially Gun13Xmen and Impaler96.

A
AesmaDiv 18.01.20

Well, not a Crisis...what to say. This is a game, not a benchmark. Here the emphasis is on atmosphere, story and main characters. And these are the components that performed at the highest level and compensate for all possible claims. Gameplay, a La Thief...exactly what was so eager fans of the genre (stealth-action). Who does not like - it's just not a game for you. Sorry. The game is mostly for those who loved the first part, and for fans of the character (the same Diesel, just apuppet of Riddick). And expectations were fully justified. Tigon - Sic!

z.s. By the way, you know that Riddick came up with the same people, and Others? Allan Dean Foster. Parallels felt...;)

T
TJ78 18.01.20

I have for some reason her blood damn! There should be something to enable for this?

T
TeNgO299 18.01.20

turn on hidden folders then open with Notepad the file Environment.cfg this way
C:Documents and SettingsApplication Settingsимя пользователяLocal DataAtariThe Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena.
replace lines
R_BACKBUFFERFORMAT = 4194304
XR_SURFOPTIONS = 144
should work if there is no blood take a look in the game settings enabled blood

S
Stranger_one 18.01.20

Impaler96
and similar excuses, throwing money - that the game is good...

I downloaded the game...

model came from the 1st Riddick, unchanged

In the remake - Yes, Athena - no. Even in Athena Riddick have another model. In Athena, all models are of higher quality.

I
Impaler96 18.01.20

One Stranger I'm sorry if was wrong...

DKZombie the sense of putting some screenshots?(I have everything on high and still flying...).
The game the usual shooter with fight in dark hallways...which is also good.

N
NochNoy_goZhg 18.01.20

From the first part of the course I new nothing is different, but if you look at it as a great addon, it is very good) is better than for example episode 1 for half-life)

The game is generally long? once fell on the planet how much?..

N
Nature Frost 18.01.20

The game overall is not bad despite the old graphics.... but as far as the Bay butcher negotiage clearly....

P
PiN4eT 18.01.20

Blah, I personally I have no wounds on the carcasses, no blood, clambered where Toko could, picking Environment.cfg nifiga....
Pumped from the Bay,maybe someone knows another tracker version?

S
Sauron88 18.01.20

As butcher Bay and assault on Athena's identity is pleased... (of course the Bay will maintain and posautive) but the addon rad innovations, and the graphics if set on max or almost on max, too happy... that sucks that there's no blood...) in the blood included...

S
Stranger_one 18.01.20

Nochnoidozor
Still pretty decent to play, even as many around.

T
Tonny Boy19 18.01.20

Wow all passed.Great game,interesting plot,about the count(which is not that horrible) zabivaet just in the passing game is very addictive.Loved it.Thanks to all who helped in passing:)))

3Dionis 18.01.20

The game duration - long or as well?

S
Stranger_one 18.01.20

And the first is not long? :) Well I honestly have not decided, in short she's the first or not

G
GEO.PS 18.01.20

So not fair!!! Yesterday bought a license today proshol... fuck... sorry.

But the game is for their good, and yet Escape from the Bay was more interesting for me. And the ending... well, emae, at the beginning is such a finale??? 8 in General this game from me, and is unlikely to be more given.

G
Grendel 18.01.20

People the game, recently got it, now Escape from butchers Bay pass, to the mines went down, I really like the first part, I have not played when it came out and my computer appeared, the error message about Open Gl issued(the Internet then was not to solve the problem) and now after many years I finally got to her, it can be said the most awaited game for me, everything is just super including schedule, requirements, story, about the silent voice - the voice of VIN Diesel as much chills when he says what is happening 10/10, all the mechanics of the game world is so successful and beautiful, one word - the developers no wonder it did so long and defended, people worked on the conscience, the game higher Billy 100/100

N
Nime NET 18.01.20

The toy is communicating.

G
GEO.PS 18.01.20

The ending is quite sluggish... Its almost not. If the DLC plan is okay, but the pieces each time license to take a fundamentally I will not :)

The original voice - just gorgeous, I did not expect this, along with the animation sometimes looks like a movie. Thank you Akella that titles limited.

R
ReservoirDOG 18.01.20

passed the same butcher Bay
impressions - the game is very short.
Held in the same breath, almost on one.
Actually the cons for me are the same: animation, optimization, scarcity of melee strikes. Added another minus. The original was a game mode with developer commentary, this mode is opened after beating the game. So, in the remake of this mode is not open, or rather not, and I was really upset about it. =(
I want to mention a great plot and wonderful voice of VIN Diesel ^^. Sorry one - it sounds extremely rare.
Will take place in Athens...

_
_36_ 18.01.20

It's a shame that removed quick save..