3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capez 18.01.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game (The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena)

Actually share their experiences
233 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Ziggety 18.01.20

I understand,like the fans of the first part?me in the 1st schedule was like,and judging by the videos and screenshots would be better,so I'm willing to Athena to play even with the old count because I like unrealistic gameplay and develop a plot,conductive current will give the loot I'm gonna buy it xD

G
Gun13Xmen 18.01.20

Stranger_one and DKZombie
Here everyone expresses their opinion but does not impose it to others, if you like the game - your business, inappropriately say that here the children ponabezhali and they count not like that and they all Nuba, etc.

I've personally not like the game that is new - levels, and purple lighting throughout the game... and poor optimization on the engine 5 years ago, it took the old engine screwed some effects (brown crimson color and increased the contrast), and the optimization of spat. You starry sky in the video seen? well, as you, super? like looking at the same picture that 5 years ago? and are you getting the hang? models and polygons as they were and left - 0 changes. That's where you saw there an updated schedule??? put old ridika, add contrast, dim color and you will be the exact same picture, just loose and violetsky!!!
The game is similar to an informal continuation of the modders but not developers, in General, the specific hack!

A
AesmaDiv 18.01.20

Pogamal I'm a tad...yeah....old-school Riddick!! Count Troshkov tightened, were adorned with some ruffles. In General the good old Riddick, only bigger and better. Of the differences with the gameplay yet noticed current, during the melee, when the enemy swings, the weapon of Riddick is highlighted by suggesting a good time to fatality. Etna thing makes it easy to melee, not very well affect the atmosphere. Before this moment had to catch intuitively, it was interesting. Pinned use of drones, one had to pull the drone across half the map, shtob it from Ghana to fill up the three remaining))) it was fun.
Sound Aussee..Optimization...uh...four. The lag happens and brakes in completely obscure places. Although this campaign is due to the use of the z-buffer. Well Opiniile is a thing in itself. I think the correct patch. There are some glitches with the animation, and light sources, but very rarely. Otherwise, like flawlessly.
In General, fans of the original, a definite must have!! The game delivers...and delivers Nikhil)) We waited and he came back. My rating of 8.5/10

B
BOPOH777 18.01.20

hmm. I have the feeling that people who respond negatively either, something not so made, either we are playing different games! graphics on max are very even nothing! the animation is gorgeous, the voice acting Shine! those who says bad about the graphics buy the rules of the computer put Vista and update wood!!!

S
Stranger_one 18.01.20

Gun13Xmen
If you play the storyline first Riddick - I agree, there is just change textures, lighting, shadows... Well, in short, everything that you saw. But! If you play Athena - in the face of change. Here the model is much better facial animation - finally chic, especially the Riddick. In General the major graphical changes moved it to Athena.
And gameplay is harder, fucking harder. In an abandoned city to feel it is - a Sunny day, hiding the bare minimum and groooovy Horde of enemies.

I would not say that it is a sequel to...But the usual addon to name language does not turn ( But starbiz do not consider the game a sequel ), if only because of the duration.

D
DKZombie 18.01.20

2 Gun13Xmen:
At what point of his post, I impose someone the opinion I wonder?
I just really can't understand, judging by the reviews, skladyvaetsya the impression that either we play different games, either some serious problems at game startup on some systems. With my mildly middle configuration GeForce 8800 GT 512, Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 and 2 gigs operativki the game just flies without any hint of brakes, and while the picture though not a masterpiece, but I think to call it frankly worthless, or worse, the language does not turn, even the most demanding player, especially when you consider, again, highly qualitative elaboration of light-shading(which is the key point of the game), I personally by no 1 game at a level not yet seen.

P. S. I suggest to be more objective in their claims or approval of the game just to put a small selection of screenshots and a system description and settings, as well as what you didn't like/liked. I think after a pair of three comparisons, we will be able to speak, or too different flavors, or the fact that I suggested.

P. S. Your collection will post within 2-3 hours.

M
Mandalor 18.01.20

in the first count of Riddick and it was better, but the shadows, I generally keep quiet...these shadows back in 2001 was...

S
Stranger_one 18.01.20

Mandalor
Well yeah, and finally with dandy moved, right?

K
K_Fe 18.01.20

as igrulya? and it weighs too much, descargar I don't know what's not funny...

M
Mandalor 18.01.20

Stranger_one
model came from the 1st Riddick, unchanged

[
[ovnd 18.01.20

so I managed to download the gold version of the Chronicles of Riddick from Akella and to be honest it is a re-release game, 2004, and accordingly, the release of the continuation is ambiguous explain why
pros:
1.gameplay.excellent and refined-as in the distant 2004
2.voice.no comments)))))))
3.graphics.modernize for today's standards
cons:
1.optimization.it's pretty weird-where it is working fine and where it is a direct slide-show(crysis worked fast, I'm not talking about those games that came out during this time-Mirror's Edge,Saints Row 2 etc) and dark athena is much more bright updated butcher Bay and this despite the off/on postprocessed type of blur and depth of field
2.boring.the innovation is zero(graphics and drones don't count)
conclusion-well I DOWNLOADED the gold and not bought, and according to this if I buy the current dark Athena as well-the game 1 times

R
ReservoirDOG 18.01.20

at the time, I missed the original. And missed not due to the fact that the game was lame, and a very common mistake ...something to do with the video card
Then somehow I launched, but the game did not work consistently because of the crack. And what was my happiness when I learned that the game will release, and even with updated graphics.
Now playing in the remake and positive impression. Of course there is not enough variety in beats, and the animation is mediocre, but about optimization silent - on my config(it's certainly not the top, but this game had to slow down) the game displays a slide show in some places, and if you include some kind of option where then you cannot enable antialiasing 5-10 fps provided. Don't know if in the original the thing with melee(counter attack), but they make me so happy. Overall: not counting animations, curves, shadows, and optimize the game makes me happy and I do not regret the money I spent for the gold edition. And special thanks to Akella for the absence of voice acting.

PS:one eye looked home of Athens...here is water, what waves...=)

I
Impaler96 18.01.20

The game is very mediocre - nothing new - Atari in the COFFIN!!!

And Stranger_one , TeNgO299 and the like are justified, throwing money - that the game is good...

O
Olerg 18.01.20

Patched the game to v1.01 and turned off anti-aliasing. All excellent and beautifully flew without the disc. Game satisfied 100%.

m
migarik 18.01.20

The game is not surprised by anything.
Old Ridik be better...:\

u
ubikus 18.01.20

Yeah Toy COOL!
Not for small children, not the gift +17.
The plot is excellent, very tried writers, the contrast is made. Well, what about the obscene language in the dialogues, play "kakeru" there are the words: bitch, balls torn off, shit, piss, constantly in the lexicon are present. Blood galore, corpse after a rugged fight all out, gutted, mutilated faces, walls and floors richly stained surround with blood, horror pancake. Graphics on high, very developed characters, faces, facial expressions, movements and gestures - awesome. Went to chamber of the Russian, and he was there fingering all natural, not shy, with a corresponding orgasmic a gasp while talking to him was not what it brezglivo, then fit again. =) I play on Vista 32 Ultimate sp1. AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ GeForce GTX 280. 2 GB RAM , graphics Dead Space, settings on max. Very atmospheric colors, the play of light and shadows, post processing, super. Gameplay, story and atmosphere is addictive, not to break away. Very emotional and full of the game, each character creates a certain attitude: the child wants to protect, the old captain – a pity, for this wanker – a sense of disgust. The combat system is well thought and very interesting. In General, the game modern level, quality product, 10\10. Nice and fun to play, very much. =)

E
Enot 18.01.20

Honestly, the sequel is not as impressed as the original. Sometimes interesting, sometimes long and tedious (I'm talking about walking around the city).

[
[ovnd 18.01.20

so after installing the beta drivers 185.61 or as there from nvidia went on dark Athena and now I can change my opinion
the game was better to work that can not but rejoice+I think that dark Athena is better than butcher Bay
IMHO

T
TeNgO299 18.01.20

Impaler96 fourth post from the bottom see? But when you write as much clearly and competently, perhaps your crap someone will listen. As long as enough same nonsense on the forum to make a mess

I
Impaler96 18.01.20

And you did write something - and then it depends on your nonsense and go!

Read 48,49,50.........posts from the top, can that understand - although unlikely.