3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dasha77 19.01.20 03:35 pm

Impressions of the game (F1 2015)

I am very unhappy with the game and sorry I bought, most likely will return the money for it. There is no normal career and even coop online. It is better to play the last F1 2014.
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Pomaskin 19.01.20

Generally disappointing game, no career there's only championship easy and hard, choose the real racers rather than create their own, added rollers to the live broadcast, a new video awards, on the track the car behaves very quickly don't have time to figure out how to ride, compared to the 2014 I have a feeling that you in the car added turbo accelerator at rocket fuel, when you go everything becomes very blurry and almost nothing is visible on the road, My rating of 3 out of 10. Game is not worth 2,000 rubles, it is better for the money to buy The Crew

s
stagor88888 19.01.20

In principle, Yes. The game is not worth the money. There are cons and pros as always. To impose would be all that was done to predportoviy bustle on F1 2014 and remove the soap with boxes, price was not used to it. And so... I don't know, to pay 2000 hard earned frankly pathetic. Even with the wheel of any irregularities. No dead zones do not configure or linearity... But overall quite informative management, but as said previous speakers, sitting straight like a statue, but would not pull inadvertently. Than anticipated it is very unfortunate came

R
RedMonster 19.01.20

Strange game... maybe it's the impression after F1 2014, I don't know... just the controls are very unusual, like a car on the ice throwing around. And it is in simple mode, even have no idea how to play on hardcore... the computer I have not Lutsyk, but compared to GTA5 GTA... just fly... that there is no career mode, does not bother me. I think this is made because there are podiums and they display only the existing pilots. In General, as would be nice, but the management on the gamepad is disappointing... maybe the codes will fix sometime.

a
alex19752701ua 19.01.20

Fans of sportsmaster would advise MotoGP 15. Graph neither is inferior, the controls on the keyboard is quite reasonable without mad wheel spin (wet road). And most importantly have a real career without compromising in years.

S
Spartak Tyumen 19.01.20

In the settings you need to play with steering linearity and sensitivity. Made a 15 sensitivity, linearity 55 and it seems everything went. About the weight of the helm - did not play, and on the steering wheel. In the game, it seems that centering is not present.

R
RedMonster 19.01.20

Spartacus Tyumen
I have nothing installed, a little better. But on a wet track, nothing has changed.

_
_DimiDroL_ 19.01.20

The situation is such when just watching on TV better than playing it (((( also the price is 2K. In connection with rising prices it will be hard to sell games in Russia!
Bought F1 2012 and I love it (I drive in between. sezonie), clearly F!2015 is not worth 2K max 1K, just another conveyor to collect money. Sadly Codemasters big minus you ((((
Let the games and will cost 2K, but I don't see the quality until only number and it's sad ((((

i
inartr86 19.01.20

Alexander Pomazkin
on the track the car behaves very quickly don't have time to figure out how to ride, compared to the 2014 I have a feeling that you in the car added turbo accelerator at rocket fuel, when you go everything becomes very blurry and almost nothing is visible on the road

Here I am, after projectcara F1 2014 included, so there is generally the car as is.. the Speed 300 in projectcar 100..)

n
nik-slepkov 19.01.20

I'm really waiting for the game to be honest.. but in the end can not play, because THIS is JUST UNREAL!!!!how to turn then? just touch the gamepad and all.... I've been stene(((( how so???? th control that??

K
Kir Gold 19.01.20

The only notable change is bots, paboda they were even sometimes overtake can count 2010 and strong blurring of all, the damage system sucks finally, the complexity of the legend is weak ie to Williams no problem taking the pole position on the first trace with a margin of 0.6, and the elite not to exhibit yourself, but in the season without any aid, the controller, control is normal.

s
sergey66volzhskiy 19.01.20

I do not understand cheto - here suggest a sensitivity of the steering wheel to play ))-mean additional steering wheel settings they work !!!! I have not only these settings inactive ( grey inactive line), although on the steering wheel control set up ( and turns the gas to brake) ! the ride is absolutely impossible ((( the dead zone of the steering wheel and gas brake should be a little added - BUT HOW ?????

F
Foxxt 19.01.20

I, too inactive, maybe a patch will fix it, although unlikely. CM published compatible handlebars which are configured separately with their own firewood . I have another question for CM ? Just passed China with the best result 1.40.393, bots expert 1.40.854. I looked off. race f 1 Best lap: Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) – 1:42.208 (31st round, 191.996 km/h) , damn where is the realism which promised. The legend bots go half a second faster. How to catch up? Even with these settings the wheel. Bullshit !

n
nik-slepkov 19.01.20

what a joke to put the win Maroussi with a hint of the trajectory??? streak finally!!!

A
Alexandrioan 19.01.20

Best Hacker
I agree with you.The game was created for the 2015 season.In the end what could be a career,it's just the season.As for settings it all depends on your wheel.Foreign sites the game already pererabatyvaya up and down.So additions will be made soon. Patience friends.

S
Spartak Tyumen 19.01.20

сергей66волжский
In the control settings including the steering wheel and then open additional adjustment.

S
Spartak Tyumen 19.01.20

Anyone have any impressions of the multiplayer?

T
Tunngle 19.01.20

Impressions of the game - gomno !

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.01.20

Overall, I am satisfied, but to have fun driving, you need to turn off all the helpers.

F
Foxxt 19.01.20

Spartacus. In the game settings I only have 3 of a kind directinput , keyboard and own. No matter how I tried to change to the wheel I can't do anything. HELP !

V
VETER15 19.01.20

Bought F1 2012 and I love it (I drive in between. sezonie), clearly F!2015 is not worth 2K max 1K, just another conveyor to collect money.