3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dasha77 19.01.20 03:35 pm

Impressions of the game (F1 2015)

I am very unhappy with the game and sorry I bought, most likely will return the money for it. There is no normal career and even coop online. It is better to play the last F1 2014.
72 Comments
Sort by:
H
H82Y 19.01.20

tell me-litsuhe fps also drops when you connect the controller

H
Ham-Solo 19.01.20

MrRoss
just a shame to pay for what is not clear... and a lot of money...

M
MrRoss 19.01.20

(for Google) F1 2015 hangs on the download.
There is a solution.
The problem was the driver conflict gamepad or steering wheel!Uninstall the driver and try to run it!
Personally, I have the steering wheel Defender Challenge Turbo GT, and two versions of the driver 331 and 7906.So the driver 331, the game freezes when loading locations or in the pits,and driver 7906 works perfectly!!! The interesting thing is that in Dirt Rally driver, 7906 saturation control very large which when rotated 3-5 degrees the car rolls to the side,but with the 331 driver understeer is great!
F1 2015 driver's 7906 and does not work with 331.
Dirt Rally works driver 331 does not work with the 7906.
Here are the pies!

b
barca9 19.01.20

people who want to connect to Internet to play on a steering wheel without assists, quickly and cleanly? Multiplayer is dead, no one

n
nik-slepkov 19.01.20

Who is it about DRS poured...HAM SOLO))) itself is the race looking??? Safety car in this year's virtual!!!!

A
Al M 19.01.20

I liked the toy. Yesterday I sat down, tuned the car, went Melbourne, and when enjoyed a winning roll with champagne on the podium .... Bang, crash on the desktop, the progress was not preserved(( campaign repak curve, or tablet.

A
Arsen Kerefov 19.01.20

LaihoESP
I have the same problem,found a solution?

F
Foxxt 19.01.20

Impression of the game F1 2015 kodmasters: play PC i5 3570, gtx 960, 8Gb
1. Graphics.
In principle, everything is fine, except for the loss of any artifacts, required the fall of the FPS (at least 1 time to check).
Upsetting a few facts: Not correctly displayed the color of the smoke from the wheels during braking - it should be bluish and not the sand( by the way in f 1 2014 it was).
When displaying speed indicators and maps of the route in one of the types of cars they block the rear view mirror.
In the cockpit view some (not all) cars the mirror is not fully fit on the screen.
Missing image storage tracks (in previous versions of the game was)
At the pit stops when you replace the front anti-wing image of his missing.
2.Physics.
Also not what however:
You can go on the curbs, the grass like dry and in the rain be any noise like on the highway.
AI after all the patches are still going like tanks, not noticing the player and no damage when hitting from behind.
Damaged cars do not withstand any criticism - to break the wing or through the wheel it is necessary to enter with all his might.
In the race the AI goes as well or even faster than in qualifying, although have to go for 5-6 seconds slower, gradually increasing the speed as the fuel consumption.
The difference of levels again too big - about 2 seconds .Especially felt between expert and legend, where it is difficult to play even half a second.
There is no car safe with all the ensuing consequences.
Everything else little things which you can not pay off.

i
inartr86 19.01.20

I, too, played not a lot.. I as a fan liked it.. at least better than F1 2014.

First launched on the expert, in Malaysia took pole for TORRO Rosso, he put a legend..see what happens..
Compared to the previous game interesting, so just do not overtake..
We are waiting for patches, if you make your own career, eliminate the drawdown fps,Buy a license..)

v
vzroslyy 19.01.20

fixed the wheel.as a fan of the game plan to buy

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 19.01.20

I liked it!The rain looks realistic

K
Kaylet 19.01.20

no regrets! got for free =D