3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty1245 19.01.20 09:02 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 2 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Experience the full version of the game V. 1
the story is good , graphics are awesome , good gameplay. cool game!!!
73 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkognito 19.01.20

What can I say? The game is certainly worth it to play in it, but all in good time.
Let's start with the pros - the graphics are really good, one of the top if not the. I the truth is always didn't care for all sorts of polygons, rendering and lighting..I don't get hung up on these little things. It is important to me as the whole picture looks overall, what I got from it the General impression, and Oh yeah, she's really good! I can name good and graphics 2005, there are games that are nicer to my eyes than a new one, but compared to the Witcher it would be inappropriate. Everything is pleasing to the eye, all beautiful and elegant I would say. But it can be in pursuit of these developed missed something? But more on that later.
Geypley. The game mechanics have changed a bit, in General, it was strange at first, but later became even more convenient. You can meditate anywhere, no need to look for swipes on the elixirs, but for this we have been deprived of drinking it in battle, but improve swords at once without any expectations. Improving weapons and armor is still better than in the first Witcher, there is almost nebylo. The only missing those random booze and gifts which you can give, the inventory is usually only what are the ingredients Yes, the guns with books and drawings. The game tried to priblizit to the book version of Geralt, where he also drank a lot of elixirs and drank them in advance before the fighting, could not immediately hunt a lot of monsters that the game implemented. There is a saturation run those quests, entertainment. Not simply to kill as in the first Witcher, but to blow up the nest, to poskripet shells with embryos, i.e. some variety introduced. Battle type keirana and domoupravleniya pretty epic, what lacked in the first Witcher. Only here the monsters are of the local flora and fauna diversity does not Shine, in the first Witcher they had more, maybe this is an attempt to bring us closer to the original Witcher? Who knows, who knows...
Pumping in my opinion is small, it was necessary to make at least in the first Witcher about 50 talents, because several times through the game in order to pump each of the three branches just do not want. The first was to pump everything, health, intelligence, all the swords, and three characters, and then choose one path and swing, bored. You need a little bit to give to pump skills beyond the basic.
The plot of the Story is good, in the first part once more was the dialogue from the books, and then they develop fully independent from the history books..the principle and the first part was like this, but this nezavisimie. It also made more emphasis on the book, if I did not read it I think many wouldn't understand. In General I liked the little things such vidmachenko diary maintained on behalf of Buttercup, remember his creation half a century of poetry ? Background to the books, for example about the daughter of Borch three jackdaws. Very smiling Easter eggs type chicken quest, but anyway this part is weaker than the plot..and a slightly reduced chtoli. I alone thought so, ne?
Optimization
Many for complaining, especially to the patch, but I have nothing to do, I have all the rules goes ^_^
Conclusion, Interesting, thoughtful personage..beautiful world in which you want to jump right in. Exciting and nasadenie fights, a little less strong story unlike the first part, but something in all of this is not enough, perhaps in pursuit of entertainment there have missed some of the details which were in the first part. Yes, and it was evident that the game is quite short though on assurances of developers should be much longer. Maybe if I hadn't gone thoroughly the first part and didn't read all the books, the impression would be better, although the background to the books sometimes make...but replay value is not added, I went through it a couple of times, and like there's nothing left to explore. Delete? Yes

S
Steel Rain 19.01.20

Well I played it but th*! Well, I knew this*but still not played, but a friend did. He primasil it to me, and put me at her. Well, at first she even sucked (well the first part). But cash once you generate over a dozen hours, I do with this game FINALLY became clear. Is now all sorts of these Dragonage, the Riesen, Witcher, this whole Slape was able to count until a new Elder Scrolls came out.
Separately want to thank the developers its deepest disappointment with the option zapredelnoe quality, to include where my comp gave everything on ultra (1920x1080) 45-60 fps, and after her on - 15 fps without any visual improvements (leaves and and so appear 5 meters in front of gg). And this is 2011 !!! Yes, these Krivorukov of bezdari saw how my Skyrim looks like at 15 fps? On the plus side, the ONLY lighting. In Skyrim the rays from the sun have to add the mod, but they will still fake. There is no dispute.
Worth the wait! Hit with sword crossbowman, so he doesn't move (stone), continues to charge the next bolt.
Yes, I'm talking about enemies in General, even to say do not want. Chewing on the word par*Sha.
A special squad of the king WTF??? This being a cold all killed! Haven't read the books, but if it was there - the author want to slit my wrists.
The scene with Triss in the beginning told me the greatest secret that the target audience of game consumers AXE and Eclipse. The same Ancient Scrolls do not need ICI*Ki to be the greatest RPG-series! Ubeytes!
Beginning, frankly, sucked (how else to explain that I was in this number;%#$$& played). There was some sense of reality, the characters are immediately felt. Black humor gave the atmosphere of the game. But then, as though the writer got kicked out of the project and hired a hundred Chinese (CODE writers) to write the story further.
I've already rambled on for half a page about the game that is unworthy and three proposals. The end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole Saturday down the drain! I put 3 points in this soup. Ugh!
Liricamente.

L
Last Engineer 19.01.20

hoi3dd

So I do not understand what do not like the game. Tits don't like - well this is probably. Beyond quality lowers fps - well, it's NATO and beyond. Arbalester recharges the bolt in the crossbow - he's arbalest, it feels right. A special squad of the king - Pro archers have not heard?

In General because I imagined fans idrima, that is, people without any feelings of logic and causality, so the plot is not needed

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 19.01.20

Skyrim is brought to mind is Oblivion and nothing more. The game is great ,of course, but so it should get Oblivion on the day of his release. Skyrim''e except for its enormous world nothing really there. ay no lie , there are animation spells. And - more than anything this impressive in addition to these 2
but the textures in Skyrim this SOAP CONSOLE and even on ultra and with HD packs.

....(CODE writers) ....

OOO... well, Call of Duty now to cock this went a completely different genre even... well, everything is clear. Go to teach lessons

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

Dimicednb So I do not understand what do not like the game. Tits don't like - well this is probably.

Why Skyrim y Tits, Mat and other filthy ? He is without all this shit was the best RPG of the year, and one of the best-selling games. Besides, there are things which are developed just don't want to fall, even if it will increase the number of sales due to the immature audience, which except in the Witcher 2, on the Boobs and nowhere else.

L
Last Engineer 19.01.20

RipBoy
I don't care about the sales of Skyrim, code and other similar games. In the Witcher there are real characters with real emotions, interesting to talk to them, because they'll say, too, that a living person, they can curse or to pour out his heart, among them there is neither good nor evil, they are what they are - real, only are on the other side of the screen. Personally, I like live games, in Skyrim I have nothing interesting for yourself not found

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

Dimicednb I don't care about the sales of Skyrim, code and other similar games.

Dude, the thing about CoD is that you very aptly. What I remembered when I did the prologue Ведьмака2. The exact same epic narrative, the same explosions and linearity of the passage, the same pathos and jingoistic patriotism a La For the King !!! . Nothing to say,CD Projekt borrowed a great deal from their colleagues, but even that did not help as it should be sold.

But that's okay. Soon will be released console version of the Witcher 2, and the financial Affairs of the developers will go to the mountain. In the end, it is on the console have been developed, forming the second part, there is even a remake, nothing really necessary. Just pull up the controller and go ! The blow-roll, impact roll, impact roll. No special tricks need to know more. Can one hand to control the character, and the other to eat popcorn while lying on the couch spitting at the ceiling !

k
kain_O 19.01.20

RipBoy
which are developed just don't want to fall, even if it will increase the number of sales
Oh-Hoh, what nonsense. All this so called crap can not increase sales. Where do such thoughts come from, don't understand. First, immature audience, Papusha on the Boobs, I probably would prefer some kind of Internet game where the heaps. Secondly, I seriously doubt that most of this audience actually buy the game. Third, in the game, showing the world of Sapkowski can't things like sex, swearing and violence, entered her in the cons - it's just one of the possibilities of reflection of this world. Such claims for the Witcher, look completely inappropriate.
And Skurov as an RPG - just empty. Yes, there's sex, mate, but there's no and so much more, is very important for an RPG. But it's COOL to pump your elf to level 80, the game should be like.

You can use one hand to control the character, and the other to eat popcorn while lying on the couch spitting at the ceiling !
Well, it rather refers to one-touch boevka first Witcher. Not fighting, QTE and some of the one button mouse.

L
Last Engineer 19.01.20

RipBoy
Linearity? The first fork in the prologue the storming of the castle of La Jacks. The impression that you played in some other project. About econolines and casual is generally better to molchatj. In Witchery even in the midst of battle it is impossible to eat 3 watermelon

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

Dimicednb Linearity? The first fork in the prologue the storming of the castle of La Jacks. The impression that you played in some other project.

Two story fork in a completely linear game ? Oh yeah, it's hard not say anything !!! Just to die of laughter, you can !

Although where's the game then ? Most of all looks like some kind of stripped-down version of the demo that I threw to the fans of Sapkowski as a bone to the dog, so they are not too badly missed. Perhaps when developed will decide to port it already on the PS3 - again, add a couple quests, and then it has to be really like a full game, not a stub.

k
kain_O 19.01.20

Two story fork in a completely linear game ?
Ahahah, damn it. Just to die of laughter, you can !(C)
It's thick even for a PG.

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

kain_O Is thick even for a PG.

It may be thick, but true.

Although, to be quite so hardened fanatic Ведьмака2, you can try to convince yourself that the game is more than two forks, but you need to have VERY rich imagination.

L
Last Engineer 19.01.20

RipBoy

Two very large fork. Which perversius one game in two. FL oats like from the choices in Skyrim it would be possible to move to somewhere in Morovind or some other part of the world. Two forks or two locations, the two primary storylines. The other fork only affect other characters, their relationships, or those other quests. For example, you can go to save Triss, but you can help Philip to get out of prison although in prison you popst different sposobami and Philippe can help to save Saskia from the spell, though it can kill. And even in prison you can not get if to come to loc Muine with Roche, then the local guards will pass you. Know what I mean? Every decision changes the main plot of the game, not to mention additional quests, roleplaying and replayability on a tremendous level. I have three times passed the game and everytime something was different, I could every week to go and get all the time different game.

And anyway dude, nefig here to wipe his pants, tacony threaten the world! Bring a few baguettes, a bottle of wine and in a way, in the middle of combat, open the inventory, eat baton heal their wounds and click the left mouse button, forget about the right block you do, you will always have time to go into inventory and eat another loaf!

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

Dimicednb really serious fork in the Witcher 2 is only one Jorvet\Roche.

The one in prison - Yes, I liked it very much, but she's too short and little effect on that. Again, Yes, story fork is really cool, but... they really cut the travel time of the game, because developers have to spend a lot of time, and if you go to only one of them, for example for Roche, almost half of the plot remains overboard !

L
Last Engineer 19.01.20

RipBoy

So you need to place at least 2 times, but if the game is not catchy, most of the plot is passing and the game seems stupid console service. I did just hear about the second part of the Witcher such statements and can explain it just a banal unwillingness to understand it, to go over and over again, picking up the pieces part of the story mosaic.

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

Dimicednb So you need to place at least 2 times, but if the game is not catchy, most of the plot is passing and the game seems stupid console service. I did just hear about the second part of the Witcher such statements

They have a good reason for this, because in the second part put too much bias in action. And, what is most depressing is action pretty lousy. Fighting in Witcher 2 is poorly designed, it all boils down to solid rifts, because even the most elementary unit consumes energy of the character. Besides, even if you managed to place the block, some health is deducted anyway ! And this is all nonsense ! At the same time, rifts are completely free. You can at least all day to roll without any damage for the energy of the character !

In the end, the game turns into some kind of simulator of a bun, playing which feel like a complete idiot. The question is - why did this colon in action, if the main feature of the Witcher is the story, quests, and the elaboration of the characters ? The answer is simple - the game was made primarily for the console audience, where the entertainment and action was always in the first place. On PC the game is released rather by a residual principle - a little bit of dough cut off to develop the X-box 360 version, while saving on betatester.

M
MgVolkolak 19.01.20

RipBoy
because even the most elementary unit consumes energy of the character. Besides, even if you managed to place the block, some health is deducted anyway
I agree with that. Fortunately, if you have minimal experience picking files, it is the right basic notebook. Open the file geralt_basic (though need more files games unzip, but the file just to pull out of the mods). Score search bloc and rule as you please - there are only two lines with the feature block is a waste of energy and damage absorption.

the game turns into some kind of simulator of a bun
The question is - why did this colon in action
You contradict yourself. Colonism does not contribute to the action, it even decreases it. Action is beautiful and spectacular, or do you think that rolling on the ground like an idiot Geralt is a beautiful and spectacular? Colonism it's just a bad decision of the developers, the same as something that is impossible to back away.

the game was made primarily for the console audience
The game was multiplatform, alas, this initially involves some consolehost.

R
RipBoy 19.01.20

MgVolkolak You contradict yourself. Colonism does not contribute to the action, it even decreases it.

Colonism is also the action or its unsuccessful implementation. I have nothing against the slasher, on the contrary, and if developed did a really good slasher\RPG, I would be only too happy, but Vedmak2 turned some unknown animal, I don't RPG, but also to the alleged slasher to him about-about-about-Chen far, since combo blows it, there is only regular and bounce, roll and block, which wastes precious energy, which is much more reasonable to spend on some useful spells.

Dimicednb He's a Witcher, he was not satisfied with the sluggish swinging the axe from Skyrim. In an RPG, I do not see the suit better, from the point of view of dynamics and drama, even the slashers coming out on the PC are inferior

Yes, he is a Witcher, not a bun, and I'd like to Witcher remained. On a place of developers I would do the exact opposite of a free block, and roll, which cannot be made more often than for example 2 times in a row.

J
John West 19.01.20

Question:
How can I view the properties imposed at the moment on the Witcher effects? Those in the top shown and the countdown goes.
The first part was the mouse hover and all the shows, and here is how?

Thanks in advance.

V
Vistrim 19.01.20

waiting for the continuation I hope to be not as boring as this part