3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty1245 19.01.20 09:02 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 2 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Experience the full version of the game V. 1
the story is good , graphics are awesome , good gameplay. cool game!!!
73 Comments
Sort by:
F
Festr.. 19.01.20

Dimicednb
Yeah... Watermelons and loaves - a weak point of Skyrim)

In General, the fight will be good, but for the Witcher, the mechanics of cost as something different to do... in my opinion. A waste of energy when blocks - as something incomprehensible. Somersaults - even killed. The first was clich 3 ways to Dodge. You could vary the animations! And look at the flops - remember console - start spitting...
You can do to alter the mechanics of the fight: give Geralt at the beginning of a sharp sword and armor, the chance to kill in one hit 20+%, and the sickly enemy damage and chance to kill Geralt with one hit. Etc.

n
n1043m 19.01.20

Waited a long time and in General not disappointed, good game. Watched videos and was afraid that can Salaat innovations, but left all on the level. Pleased and non-linear storyline and gameplay mechanics, the design, locations and plot. The character development system is a casual kind, in the first part I liked, but I still get the Witcher-a Game with a capital letter.

M
Mi name is 19.01.20

Yes!Graphics are of course great and like the first,great story.BUT the game was clearly done in haste,but rather with the goal of a quick profit at the expense of the successful sales of the first! Because if you consider a game console,it was possible to add dynamics to combat (techniques,combos,counter attacks, etc.) would be a huge plus if I left the switch between fighting styles as in the first execution of combos much better! Would not hurt to add jump and Crouch! Anyway,if stuff game novoroty,it had to be done the ability to control not just like the xbox360 but with an isometric control-mouse,as in the first part. And very sorry that I for one cannot drink the elixir of health when I was wounded during the battle,or the elixir of energy recovery if I need to restore it.

E
ERHater 19.01.20

The game seems all good, but 2 things just discourages it held:

1)Absolutely no fighting. The sword fighting in the game should be beautiful, or at least difficult, and it's just stupid waving a sword (I also know how and without any vadimcha training). Or at least an example of Gothic 1, if you didn't want to do beautifully.
2)Moronic character development. Whose idea was it to introduce the game mutagen that first first not clear where to insert (until you open the skill, or to find in the Internet the Hyde mutagens), and secondly it was not clear how by what logic these mutagens scattered on all the branches often useless skill, which would not make sense to spend skill points, if they did not have slots for mutagens.

In General Vedmak 1 I was in the same breath, the Witcher 2 with all the beauty of graphics is disappointing.

A
AlexWake777 19.01.20

The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition just half an hour ago doproshel. What can I say. Brilliant game became even more brilliant.

In the Extended edition a lot of new, third Chapter is now not inferior in size and number of quests and other content to the previous two. Additional and final movie(comes after the credits) right up to murjek Wade(who read the book, those he is indifferent will not leave) and made with even more impatience to wait for the third part.

An absolute masterpiece.

L
Lavuer 19.01.20

Describe, perhaps, I'm his ordeal and impressions about the game.

Why ordeals? This all is simple. First sat down to play the Witcher 2 immediately after the game, on an old GTS 250. Through and despite the bugs, the lag and low fps reached 1 chapters, completed a few tasks. I must say to you: the first impression was not good... besides, for me, an avid Munchkin - it was a real shock the number of only in the game. That would satisfy their feeling of frustration (sorry for the pun) that you have not picked up any thing else or a few extra coins had to go through literally every nook and cranny of the game and each cabin. At that time it was too :) the Game then I gave up, and even (forgive me, fans of this Saga) shaved to hell with the hard drive :)

And now, after n-Noe amount of time updating the tacky graphics on the already mediocre GTX 560 I finally was able to enjoy all the graphic delights of this game (Without a transcendent quality). Another plus - I have downloaded (I confess) Extended edition with all the buns, patches and additions. So bugs and impenetrable quests, too, was far in the past. Say this: during my first playthrough, in Chapter 1 is such a wonderful cave, where you all together piled 10 pieces knackery. Now, on medium difficulty, low fps, these knackery was not too difficult to tear my puny at the time of the Witcher. It (the difficulty) was the last straw of patience, after which I uninstalled the game. Aware about it, I started to play on the easy level. Went through 2 chapters, studied all the aspects and nuances, deleted the hell out of your save and started a new game on average. Walked to the end, now trying to master the dark difficulty level. Hard, but the interest is doubled and even tripled from this passage.

What to say about the game... the Atmosphere (the most important item for me in the RPG genre) is the highest. All of what is happening on the screen I want to believe. Design and graphics is also above all praise, as the drawing details, lighting, cut scenes and directing. The only thing that causes complaints is the animation of the characters themselves in the dialogues. But it's the little things... the Gameplay is simplified compared to the original, but feelings of dissatisfaction with this change is. Combat system - its flexible. Accustomed to withstand at dark difficulty and against the same notorious gang knackery. But at the same time, this emphasis does not give you relax, makes you calculate every action in advance and do not disdain the alchemy, bombs and traps. The enemies are moderately obtuse, that it would oppose hard-boiled RPG-schnick, but there are times when 1 of the enemy makes you so on bad...smiling, that will not find. The music is gorgeous. Thanks to her, create the right atmosphere in the game and pumped the right mood when passing. My respect for the composers. The voice acting of the game is not complaining. Better with it than without it, because to be distracted by the subtitles in this RPG - a perfect crime.

Summing up the results, the Witcher 2 (in my opinion) definitely deserves 8.5 out of 10. And an honourable 2nd place in the title of RPG. With great anticipation (as well as, with the carefully preserved saves from part 2) waiting for the continuation of this Saga. After the game, the developers are quite high up in my eyes as innovators (first of all it concerns the balance of the game) in the field of the RPG genre. Curtain.

U
ULQIORA [The Chosen Pessi 19.01.20

The game is a MASTERPIECE,not every day such vstretish)
played zabagovannuyu,thought that the game at some points too hardcore,but set rassilka in which almost all corrected to the desired level and understood the game...)

a
anonymous_247 19.01.20

OlegPP3? wrote(a):
Run! Only write about the impressions.

Yesterday started to look at it.
It's not an RPG, it's a shooter and the banal, console, tattered blockbuster. Graphics are shit, the interface is small and awkward, a whole bunch of other not needed crap in the options GG. Remove the camera with the mouse wheel as in other RPG does not work on the entire monitor this shaggy blandinka with two bread knives. By the way, compared to the same Skyrim here it should be noted that they really are mounted behind the Persian, and not hanging in the air like there.
The videos are beautifully done, and the game is full of crap with awkward, small interface and console graphics. To play this in HS I couldn't.
Put the game 3 points just for the video and the attachment of the swords.

Lavuer, do you even know what the word ordeals?
in Orthodoxy obstacles through which every soul must pass on the way to the throne of God for private court
Picked up the tops and do not know their values. Your game description is like an essay in school: how I spent my summer vacation. :D

L
Lavuer 19.01.20

to anonymous_247
The word ordeals I used here, because most readers will read it in a different, more common concept than yours. Interpretation of my posts I did here was not forced to do.
And what about the works because it was interesting to read, admit it (because he read to the end). And this is what I wanted, describing his impressions of the game. And not something trivial, like the game is a masterpiece! or evaluation +100500!.

And my advice to you finally: if you had a rough day - be kind, relax as something different, no petty cavils on the forums is and without.

r
red_virus 19.01.20

Don't know what to say. The first part was the cheers and not once, very impressed. Wait a second... the extended version... If you honestly made yourself this to play. Graphics, Yes... high, but everything else like watching a movie and you give sometimes to play. Behind the camera, the menu is complicated outrageously (in the first part everything was just as clear as day), the battles are not interesting: stupidly waving a sword. And the most hideous CONSOLE fun, for example in the beginning when from the dragon on the bridge run. Do not be surprised if you go on some Bosses which will certainly need to poke in the left eye so they are safely dead. If the first part is in principle possible to hang around aimlessly, here I still don't see it. To play, JUST BORING. Don't know, maybe go th the thread is interesting, but it was proposed to drink with Buttercup. In General, the expected delight of playing there. Which is a pity. To get to the end already have just to know how it ends.

M
MgVolkolak 19.01.20

Ray_McCole
Alcohol, various animations of the combat system, extensive bestiary, convenient inventory and diary, atmospheric dark color pictures, poker with the bones worsened... It's just what comes to mind first.

N
Nemezis 19.01.20

Ray_McCol

Alcohol as base for potions, not for the booze, you idiot.

And poker is not a big bet to make. You, he might fuck you want, and in the first Witcher, I poker in the state earned. Ie was the point of playing outside of quests.

M
MgVolkolak 19.01.20

Ray_McCole
boevka was beautiful but sad
Well that's your opinion, personally, sadly I was not at all Vice versa.
But that's not the point, the point is to get as many combat animations, different for steel and silver sword, different in each of the three styles, and constantly changing after pumping. And what we see in the second part? Pieces of 15 animations for power and deft style, absolutely no changing of pumping and exactly the same as on the silver and steel sword. Shame, just shame. And this roll, which has become vital and it is constantly being used? It generally in any gate do not climb, well at least in the latest version of the game the unit is normally made, there is an alternative.
However I will not argue about the suit itself as such, if prilovchitsya despite the clumsiness of the suit it won't seem so bad:

and that pointless mini-game requires only clicking on the icon a beer fuck it
Of course the loss is not great, but it was fun.

the bestiary can be all in the fingers
Yeah?

Utopic, floaters, ghoul, ALGOL, cemetaur, one more fuck out of this family forgot the name, Yaga, Alpes, Brooks, Ghost, Echinops, archespore, piavka, - like barghest, Wyvern, Royal Wyvern, cocatrix, basiliscus, poludenniy, Polunochnaya, scolopendromorph, wolf four kinds of mutants of the master, the dog-mutant fleder, garkain.
And probably someone else I forgot.

The knackery the knackery warrior, gnilitsy, three species of andrias, Ghost, Ghost warrior, the Ghost of a woman (called somehow bruxas), alcovol, gravoglas, utopic, Gabrie, gargoyles, Golems, and elementari.

Also worth noting is that if the first part of monsters of one group (for example Gul and ALGOL) somehow differed from each other, in that they almost all look the same (except that naquera warrior of the paint stands out)
Bosses from both sides are not considered.

Part 1 was the corridor and this same
The corridors became more and they became more narrow. Such public locations as swamps or fields at all. I am not bespokoet, but it's still a bad trend.

inventory and first I didn't like (small obscure icons and the lack of variation in the categories
I see you have not played in the extended edition of the first part, there is variation in the categories and a separate bag for alchemy. But in principle, the hell with him, with inventory. What a pity so this diary, in the first part it was perfect.

poker - who the fuck it is needed, but for that matter, then in no 1, he was (still with a dumb computer in such fun, interesting to play)
After 1.4 patch, the AI poker pulled, it was very fun to play.

Nemesis
And poker is not a big bet to make.
Not only that. Most bestit the fact that poker is now one round instead of three, and to continue the game every KAZ to start a dialogue. And was not happy that most of the NPCs a chance to win is higher by default and if we increase the rates then sometimes win not really. Poker was really killed.

t
tatunserg 19.01.20

well,I passed it yet..
Weak...a few moments only interesting in the story...and pleased that the Summer could not kill.
And played quietly-and then the end of the game...and no experience.

L
Left4LifebyLight-Layt 19.01.20

Well, I was game. Finally, before it reached the hands.

So, the pros, in my opinion:
1) Your actions do affect future events. The variability here is not an empty sound.
2) the Game is not buggy patches installed after all.
3) what About mnogouvajaemiy new combat system-Yes, okay, th. The game has other problems.

Namely:
1) Too short. I admit, I played on the easy level, for the sake of the plot, but still it is short, admit it.
2) the Variability of action reflects badly on the ending. Or rather, almost not reflected.
3) the Plot. Yes, be not surprised, because from the beginning it was clear to me the role played in the events of the game Nilfgaard. And therefore part of the interest in the game left.
4) Side quests. I have some di-al-si, and still it is rather a tribute to the first part, but not a full-fledged network of side quests. Remember how many side quests in the first part, and you will understand what I mean.

But overall impressions of the game are good.

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 19.01.20

The game has other problems.

It's not a bad thing - the concept of the game is just so well thought out - this is its peculiarity and otherness in the first part. The developers just decided to gameplay and story in another way, i.e. to experiment and to focus on the books of Sapkowski.

Play it on Dark difficulty - then these problems will disappear by themselves and you will feel the intensity of the game, though relatively short, but it's not a minus of this toy.

T
Tatarin2 19.01.20

Yes, I say don't even what to say,some see justify the game,others in short gently recover to where the sun don't Shine,but for me the game is so so so first and mainly the second part.

in a nutshell developed in the game as I see fit current beauty looked and the story,and the fact that I just appreciate the second part of what not to take not to take away.

but everything else bugs bugs and many do not understand,all this crap be closed,and for me, this second part becoming first of nonsense.

and if you take the exact listing what exactly is in this game is not so,and the night is not enough,in short I no longer liked what I liked,but it is what it's meant to be will say quite keeps me that's what the game's plot,and as I said the Summer was not so obezbashennye as it seemed.

do not deny the first part may have been too kind on errors,but not to like here,and as I wanted to move to the first part is the medallion and, of course, Persian,more or less studied it and appreciated,and so was a little more experience as in the first Dov,but not to one school all.

R
RazoR_95 19.01.20

Updated, and finally reached the hands prior to the game)
Liked the game... but damn, it is difficult what she is, namely, fighting, and magic too much, it confused more.
In Chapter 1, when you need the king to defend, can't pass and all...kill me(

k
kejn100 19.01.20

It so happened that just now passed the game.
This is one of the best games I have played.
The graphics on the top.
Sound too at height.
The gameplay is very fun.
The plot is excellent and keeps until the end of the game.
The design and atmosphere in the game are amazing.

My rating the game 9.5 out of 10...because sometimes it was too easy, and sometimes three hours EB..smiling with a thread of nonsense. I think the difficulty balance is not fully thought out.

E
EddyShepardCobain 19.01.20

The game is really good, but to play it stupidly on the console!( Like any of the new games konsolen so on the PC we must get used to the gameplay, and upset that no tips, sometimes I do not know what to do..