3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty1245 19.01.20 09:02 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 2 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Experience the full version of the game V. 1
the story is good , graphics are awesome , good gameplay. cool game!!!
73 Comments
Sort by:
r
rastalj 19.01.20

read the reviews and decided to play vedmochka)
write a short game I did not like and from the very beginning.
and here's why:
1. music. play like this and not a witch at all, but some Hollywood Thriller. I got to the middle of the prologue a headache from the monotonous looping action tracks.
2. localization. I of course like everyone wanted to play in Russian, but from the first minute got the impression that the doubles instead of reading the full phrase of the heroes of the first read word and then pasted them into sentences. the intonation in the dialogues is not at all, say as the whole team + new legimacy voice is not very pleased it was too brutal.
3. interface. in the first part in my opinion was much easier and thoughtful, there emerged a bunch of unnecessary menus and submenus.
about the story I can not say as more of a prologue, I didn't have) and it seemed to me too contrived.
it seems to be fun here are the king and the siege and the dragon and the assassins but it's all cardboard and not impressive at all.
the first Witcher was a lot quieter than very much, and here solid Hollywood and special effects.
but I will try to go further situation may change)

V
VinRIGO 19.01.20

One I GG in some moments and with a hairstyle reminiscent of the soloist Rammstein? Till Lindemann )

R
Richtor 19.01.20

Cons.Short.Fit little side quests.Bosses are easy too.And the button X (press x to win literally allows with one click to kill even the most powerful monster) seems superfluous.

The story itself is interesting,more interesting than the first.Almost to the end remains intriguing.Good dialogue and moral choices.The fight was better in my opinion.Yes ..another plus..merigold now, though, like a sorceress ,not a lady of easy virtue and not flaunts in pantyhose and fishnet costume from where the Boobs fall out.

a
altaec_22_rus 19.01.20

For me personally the game is great! Though disappointed, when just came out, its bugs and brakes with any graphic settings, but over time, the developers (respect to them for that) fixed it!!! Now enjoy the game (can not remember how many times it took)! Waiting for the third part!

T
The Punk 19.01.20

The game is simply gorgeous. Gamlana it is of course very pared down compared to the first part. But remained the most important - a huge number of interesting quests and well-designed universe.

A
Absstyle 19.01.20

In my opinion the first part was interesting, because there were not so many politically important events, and indeed the second part about politics and game of thrones. In the epic she of course added! The combat system is very dynamic and there is no worse than some action Packed slasher, and most importantly, it is simple as clear as day. Mini-games are very repetitive and the game dice for example I do not understand, that is all a matter of chance, threw well knocked out full house - defeated, has thrown bad lost and that is often the random is not in your favor, and this is really annoying. The music in the first part of me cling more. To recall the composition of the Dike and the River of Life from the composer Pawel Baszczak. Maybe I like the first part more than the second due to the fact that, for me, the first Witcher is really the first serious RPG with a cool story and characters. And the second part feels darker because in it I have played after Skyrim. The graphics have become too flashy and bright, a great abundance of colors, but I liked it, but the game has a lot of graphics settings and for example I do not understand the item beyond quality, which essentially changes nothing, and FPS sags twice. Separately want to affect localization. She's good. But the voice of the Witcher, Oh God, he's become unbearable! In the first part of the voice of the Witcher was much more brutal and stronger.
I could still many things to write, but overall the Witcher 2 is a worthy sequel to the first part, but I sincerely hope that the third part will be much steeper than the second and the first part together.
8,5/10

A
Andy7P7 19.01.20

I liked the story and gameplay.
my rating 8/10, very short.
Waiting for the continuation.

M
MC_DIZEL 19.01.20

Cool game, I advise everyone to play. She sucked me for a long time.

B
Bearhunt 19.01.20

Why from the first part to have at least a map-hoof in blood will break, until you find what you need, and tokens of the jobs, stupid show in different directions, if you try to make them just die of exhaustion at the monitor. Comments to the signs why removed: previously, though it was clear what each squiggle. Glad control you don't need to be a pianist. Certainly cool was that we should not Kastraki to seek to move some, but why the function was not working: here near this angle can take a NAP, but I can't do this: with it without any objective reasons. Well, the main disease - the bag is too small: wearing sensible armor, and taking worthy of the wine, back with the job back on all fours: overload. Some jobs, losing initially, then will not pass - though in the first part of most of the dopamine could gradually dampalit

S
StimbI4 19.01.20

While all did not pass, but wildly annoying card, more uncomfortable I think I have not seen, especially in Chapter 2 in the dwarven village, Verdun and the surrounding area in my opinion. And really hate the weakness of Geralt, playing on medium difficulty, LVL 17 all the talent in possession of a sword, and met the crowd(in my case 3 of the Ghost) to kill very quickly, maybe without a break beat that makes me fierce baguette =\

e
electro07 19.01.20

Liked the game, graphics, gameplay, physics, just wonderful, but because of the awkward controls and stiff univemity gg the game safely put the unit, do not know who can and like to die 700 times for fight, but for me it is wild masochism of his psyche. These two details spoil the whole impression about the game.

StimbI4 agree with you, very surprised to see that almost all reviews were positive.

I
Ilyuha Zolotarev 19.01.20

Cool game,but yet stating that more it can't play(nerves can not stand),my computer does not pull even at the minimum salary(although the first part was a Bang on performance....

A
A-llex-A 19.01.20

Recently finished the passage a second time. The game is great. The first part's over is also good, but the second it is not comparable. Everything is much better. Interesting story, finally at least some complex combat system, Russian voice - gorgeous, I don't even want to miss them because you read the subtitles much faster. The graphics are gorgeous even now, I play on ultra with extremely high quality. Of the minuses I want to note the low duration of the game, the first part I think was twice as long, also even though the game gained complexity, but still quite easy, the bosses are all easy, the long beat keirana, about 15 attempts, although everything is simple, alas the dragon was easy(twice was playing on dark difficulty), the game itself has bugs, for example some kind of pixel grid(this is everyone , not just me), with the accumulation of a large number of saves on the hard drive, the game will crash, the same was in the first part. And in fact everything. Once again, the game is gorgeous. My rating 9/10.

A
Anzhelika04 19.01.20

Great game . The only minus that for any choice have to compromise with the principles of the book of Geralt. In the first part of this plan though was the ability to remain true Geralt.

Y
Ya Betmen 19.01.20

After meeting with the first part, I'm sure, was that Witcher 2 can not leave me disappointed. Like the original, the second part pleases a great storyline, quantity, and study of the characters of the game world, elegantly designed world, varied spirits and a lot of than others. The killer of Kings is definitely one of the best works in the RPG genre.

Don't know impact on the story that he based on the books of Sapkowski or not can not say alas his works I have not read, but the plot here is great. It is rich, full, varied, not linear, and I was very interested to watch to see what's gonna happen. These conspiracies, magicians, political games, hunting for monsters, memory loss Geralt, his relationships with friends and Triss are all so intertwined, but at the same time not interfere with each other. I want to say that the game is just a great balance between hunting vermin and investigating all sorts of social and political issues. I think the story can be safely put 10ку.

But the gameplay part is not so smooth. All because of a new boevka. It is certainly not terrible and you can see that is much simplified, but to me inferior to that of the first part. The fights were held even more in close quarters, and the fights with bosses and mini-bosses and then are always in some areas like rooms, halls, Geralt was retarded, not from doing a somersault dodging the blow. or not in any wanted to throw secondary weapon, be it knives or a bomb. Strikes, and by pressing the right keys is three seconds waiting for the attacks of the enemy, and then only throws. In the end, death( Signs of strength and may not need to damage the opponent if he for example is above or below us all one step. The sign of Axii seemed useless. Learning to use some managed to play, but the enemy does not obey. And why the developers decided to remove the fighting styles, because it was so cool. Another nice detail is the AI allies. Suffice it to recall the mission in the mine krasnoludek. These gnomes were bustling about under the feet making it difficult to attack. But opponents to relax was given (at least playing on high difficulty), however you will notice that each of the monsters is tied to a specific region he never leaves. Kind of nice that when you health is low run away and give up, but after a few times it would be persecution by the evil. But as noted above added to all traps and throwing knives. Interest and adds some what Geralt can do in a mode of meditation, for it needed only the necessary drawings, and finding and blacksmith excellent and with drawing some fancy silver sword or armor can ask him to make us something legendary.

But with alchemy for me it became much easier. Perhaps the whole thing more intuitive interface. But I can not say about such things which upset me in the second part, is that Geralt can drink potions only in meditation, every time before any battle or simply in search of adventure to go into meditation and drink the right potion. It's great that Geralt now don't need a bonfire to get into it, but it would be convenient just to take, to choose the inventory you need elixir and drink at any time. Still noticeably poorly implemented trading system. Why sell the armor for 100 arenow we see that the traders their price will immediately become 1500???!!!! I realized that there is a cheat on their part, but I had my cost of goods at least 20-30% lower than the price from traders, and what I see is too much.

Of course, without beautiful visual images there has not been, the graphics are great. RED Engine has done its job. All the effects look very nice, whether it's smoke from a fire, sunlight moving through the leaves of trees or just the fog over the marsh. I was also surprised to character animation. It's certainly not L. A. Noire, but the fact that in each conversation of the person or where practical look terrible and not funny (though wooden) is very nice. About the work of artists and designers in General, I'd stutter was gone. Medieval armor and ceremonies, and also castles, cities, stunning location, all on a solid ten. Music fills the atmosphere of this fantasy world, and the sounds of all fighting battles, monsters (which is only the patter of Trolls and the Queen of Andria) I would also like to note the high rating. Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Vasinkevich keep the brand)

Well well what we have. Excellent, full-bodied and not a linear plot, rich and beautiful in-game world, amazing picture with beautiful music, simplistic fighting, but overall, an interesting and addictive gameplay. Defined by a solid 9 points. Yes, the second part was perfect, she has a small, but noticeable flaws that I have described above. Moreover, it is unfortunately not adopted so much of my favorite styles of combat from the first Witcher. But still the game given all this, one of the best of its kind and I think will remain so for a long time.

V
Vitaly Arvest 19.01.20

One of those games that like a good movie, ie, replay and replay without losing the pleasure from the process. WELL, it's personally about me. AT the moment I pass it 34 times and each time change the storyline. The game I think is just a MASTERPIECE !!! Now I and many of my friends in anticipation of the Witcher 3 and I hope that there will be all equally brilliant and even better in principle, it is obvious. And yet the Witcher 2 crashes into the soul of its gameplay, graphics, storyline and everything, I think even you should not go into details, as I have already said. This game is a MASTERPIECE !

S
Sir.Rumata 19.01.20

I passed this miracle for the third time, the game is certainly not bad live, but the smell is. The first part was a masterpiece, and remains, the first was held 10 times. Something on the level of fable, pestilences, Gothic. The second part is clearly not up to such lastnosti.

The plot was blown away, right here is all blown away. Lost the intrigue and the plot mastabest diminished. Characters the bottom. Dialogues the bottom. Choice zero. Variability of the passage essentially the same no, his leash visibility. (Remember the first part of that temple district you can get to the cemetery and find the corpse of the detective, here is a twist). Boobs a lot, but they are not imposed and do not interfere. Cards from the first part disappeared, what a shame, a sort of variant of kollekcionirovanie the same nothing they did.

The gameplay is of course, Yes, not bad in some aspects but not all. Barefoot turned out well. Fighting in General is excellent, but the animation ruins everything, if in the first part on the screen I saw that the Witcher from the books, which parhal on the battlefield with a sword, the second screen is not a witch and tamarisci ordinary swordsman waving an iron rod. Alchemy killed completely, the first part was really interesting alchemy to do, and then...

Mini-games (Yahtzee, brawl). Poker in General has not changed, although superficially in the first part all the better it was. But the fight was replaced by QTE the bottom, terror, and most importantly shoved them everywhere. In the first part again and the animation of the fights were not bad, and the system for the better. Quests associated with minigrenade remained unchanged in General. Yet added fight fists force to try, in General, that the bottom, nothing interesting.

Prokachka standards. For weapons and armor General bow, at least some variety, especially on dark difficulty. The first part is really meager Arsenal, on the other hand the first part to get the crow armor was a whole Saga and really had a sense of pride and satisfaction when her get.

OK, here, Yes, all very good. Models, teksturki, the number of objects, effects, etc. at the highest level. Optimization as is. BUT there are also disadvantages. Here is the first atmosphere, or rather the lack almost completely. The first part was a strong dark medieval atmosphere, very cool. In the second there is nothing, alas. Lighting is so-so, it is the good, the bad, the normal frame, the cartoons what. Geralt's face is warped, the first part was much better. Triss and other standards. The size of the locations in General have not changed. The same swamp of the first and remains the biggest location in the series. Animation is good (except Perhaps the animation of Geralt, as he swings a sword it's a horror).

But in General, despite the cons the game is not bad. Good and interesting side quests. In the first part the effects of certainly not so memorable. Lots of loot, lots of crafting. Good jacket, if the auto-aiming on enemies was not then all would be super.
Third wait, hopefully will be better than the second. Already pre-ordered, do not spare the money, tembolee 520 rubles... Judging by the trailers will be a strong game, with story, characters, combat, and good graphics. And after tonight, sistemok found that it I have recommended almost gone, do it.

V
Vasya Vasin 19.01.20

qwerty1245
Was shit and it still is.Zero graphics,zero gameplay,zero sense.Playability is not.I don't know what imbecile could like.From the third part do not expect anything.Waiting are waiting for the transfer release to neighing with your saliva for this reason.Although the first part of this shit was even worse.Here above the characters sing the playability and beauty of the first Witcher....Weird.But what about in a fight???You like this band don't know when to hit???I'm struck by these prodigies.This shit-control I have in any game not seen and mind me if someone else is genius to this thought

R
Ruslan Motil 19.01.20

Good Games what can I say)

P
Protocol10 19.01.20

Vasya Vasin
On the controller box fine to play the second Witcher. Do encourage your already over it (as the child to the potty) in the third-person games to play on the incidence and fps and strategy on clavomax and everything will be fine.