3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 19.01.20 10:05 pm

Issues (StarCraft)

Questions for the game StarCraft, not related to the passage or tehnickim issues.
74 Comments
Sort by:
l
l33t 19.01.20

error Lord, and even in the 1st post) Ah Ah)

S
Sooltan DJ 19.01.20

General toreno why did you create these themes???? Don't know the game is dead!
Then make a topic in Halo and make me moder.))) I will follow the theme.

S
Sooltan DJ 19.01.20

I have this problem!

D
DvIn 19.01.20

Don't know where to write... Actually, this is trouble:

I have var, 1.11, ya downloaded the 1.14 patch ( but I think that you need to gradually patch,1.11-1.22, etc.) if so then tell me ( it is better to give direct links to the patches) where to download... that) more trouble,removed nechayno Brood.exe ( de you can download it) =) so answer plz I want to old to tear ass Koreans ^^

T
TariGul 19.01.20

hmm.... wtf who the fuck is war? if Warcraft sort of wall there ->
_|___|___|___|___
___|ubitsa here___|_
_|___|___|___|____
what patches with cosmic versions(1.11-1.22)?

- what version of the Starks was until the brood.CEN not kilol?

l
l33t 19.01.20

via battle.net can update itself to patch to the latest version
on http://starcraft.7x.ru there is offline patch to 1.14 (seq. 1.15.1), maybe he will return you your brood.EXE, the rest of the Yandex to help you)
and not necessarily gradually

T
Tereshin 19.01.20

Tell me, please... When you connect to the game Battle.net writes the following:
You were unable to join. The game you have selected is not responding. The latency to the game creator is too high.
What do I do?!
C respect...

n
naxaH 19.01.20

is there any program or something else like that that the screen resolution in the game was bigger??????at least 1280x1024 )))

T
TariGul 19.01.20

for anyone the permission XS XS.....but the exact is, the program to windowed mode

D
DarknessMax 19.01.20

People!!! help!!!!!!!go with a friend Batle.net if you cling to already created game, then fine...but if you create yourself, you can't capnuts to each other... what is it and how with these to struggle???

T
TariGul 19.01.20

I don't proxy? can other players join your created games? etc - describe in detail...

D
DarknessMax 19.01.20

That's all I can tell...yet...today I will try with others will zakonektitsya...what is a proxy?

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Maybe I'm not the topic, but I have one question regarding maps ums. There is a way of placing buildings on top of the other, or even between the two put the third. They say it is necessary to build in the dark. What is it like? Using tabs? And how did all delaetsya explain in detail.

m
must_be 19.01.20

about those ums with the lights off...
in General, Nietzsche is complex and there is no tabulation is not needed...
on any map of this type there is a separate unit(each player has his own)
and usually 2 of bacon... one that says light off on the other, respectively, ON. so these units go off and the lights go out and build whatever you want...
don't forget to bind the slave, which builds... and then you won't see it!

m
must_be 19.01.20

to increase the resolution of a program in the UK no!

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Has long since figured out. A year of time has passed, use to unsubscribe.

A
AMADEY17 19.01.20

help to connect server for StarCraft patch 1.15.2 is, press the key from the Registry, displays the numbers what to do next?

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 19.01.20

Need patch 1.16.1
click on the key from the Registry with the right mouse button and choose Save target as, save.
then, after saving it adds it to the registry by double-clicking on it in the popup window, click Yes. Then start SC ==> Multiplayer ==> Expansion. Click on the button Create New Account, read the rules and agree with them (Agree) and come up with a username and password.
Then vvodite created username and password and zahodite to the server.

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

I have a complaint about the game. I zaipali the zealots of the Protoss. Zombie walkers. Now I understand why they have 100 health. They skeletiny what.......

pix.PlayGround.ru

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 19.01.20

xD