3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 19.01.20 10:05 pm

Issues (StarCraft)

Questions for the game StarCraft, not related to the passage or tehnickim issues.
74 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

I'm once again in advance and offered the server PG. There you the best computer will.

J
John-23 19.01.20

I have 10 years playing. and all on one level.grow no time, and laziness like that. and at home gambuti with the company inagda pleasant. that's looking for.

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

Well from myself I will say I also play for fun. But the network is better because of emergency situations. A computer so to think you can't teach. When you for example 3-3 from 3 player rod, and the allies missed the rush for you, you unlock new abilities for units. Sometimes open unknown features of the unit inspires more than winning the game.
I'll never forget how I managed to beat the rush crowd of zealots and lingo only 3 vulture and mines.
But adrenaline added the fact that the mines have isoceles exactly to the second when there was a broken wall with the barracks and deposti. When repulsed the attack, according to the law of the genre have appeared to the allies. While nifiga not remember what I was doing. Stupidly on the machine set correctly mines and enemies childish merged them all. Fear and thinking that's what I almost freaked appeared after the battle. Then after I noticed that building random buildings in the rear turned out to be so right that they just as mine was nowhere to go. The desire of the players to run through the defense to cutting workers is so strong that often people make terrible mistakes, well as I have with mine history. The dose of adrenaline I had the whole day enough. And even opened some skrytaya abilities vultur. That is what I suggest to the network to go. Saragosa on icuup.com and that's it.
Personally, for fun I prefer the card type Use Map Setting. And to network with players to play.

J
John-23 19.01.20

cool case of course, I can remember only one cool case when I took the Zerg invisible, but this time he carried me a mutalisk, in General, who will make the building of another.
we're playing a sidekick in the old beer with computers 2-2 ie it+kopm vs comp+kopm on the difficulty of the AI 3.00 in . Irga = liter of beer))
so it was more about degradation than progress )))

I
IIIALEXIII 19.01.20

And, well, if beer then Yes. The computer spit sober or not)) And if so you need a good computer, then look for mods with cheat support. To be fair none of the computer not be good. I think I even have 2 such maps UMS. Not only a cheater but also smart. Sometimes that mikrit not bad. But in the dowloads folder is not something that you will not find them, and even the names cannot be remembered.

F
F60.5 19.01.20

On Ineta found a strange version of the game
in the Ukrainian language (sort of)and voice too!!
and that Goblin will not pull for example, instead of the Protoss Dragoon from STOOL!!!
and things
*Own his mind*-Stool
*Yes, right now I will finish Smoking*migrant Worker

F
F60.5 19.01.20

The game is almost reached but in laboratories one of the empty flask 1 crystals Protoss 2 Zerg in the fabric 3 next to the quartermaster empty
What did I miss?

F
F60.5 19.01.20

please delete the question above is to part 2 ))

Y
Yakyni4_ 19.01.20

Hi all.Now go through the fifth mission for the people down the road to the South...destroy the base on the road...seems to be no problems,but how to move to the other side?there is water everywhere, and nothing like the sushi there,maybe a bug or something...HELP!!!

D
Dmitry16384 19.01.20

In some versions of Starcraft found a bug: on maps campaigns with the type of terrain Badlands disappeared all the bridges. Poprobuite patch Starcraft or jump mission code there is no cow level.

M
Mister Prof 19.01.20

This, I can't figure out is: what does the parasite from the Queen?

M
Master_STALKER 19.01.20

How to know version of the game?

O
Oblako 19.01.20

Can that be with the energy to do that? How to speed recovery? And cruisers while charged can turn gray and they are built for a long time. In Protoss for example have a building that restores shields. The Teran for energy did not provide?

v
vasilevs19 19.01.20

hi. people, question, anyone remember that map where in the middle there is a bunker there lechilka constant and tyrants play against Zerg and Protoss, where they have unlimited resources and need to kill the eggs on the edges of the card. and we can play with tanks, infantry and to improve them through the portal. you can play alone or over a network. the map is huge. played who?