3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.01.20 10:36 pm

The game crashes due to low memory (Dishonored 2)

Game crashes, indicating that there is not enough memory (which is not clear). Graphics card with 4 GB., RAM - 32 GB. What kind of trick is this? Windows 10 Pro.
This ever with any game

54 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleeeexxx24077 19.01.20

Waiting for a patch or driver. To play

c
callmegod 19.01.20

Edvins
But if the amount of memory shown in all programs, but in fact, the system this amount can not be used? What if some kind of conflict in most memory? This rarely happens.
How many compartments for memory and how much on how many dice installed? MB to try in dual-channel mode to deliver? Remove the 2 strap for the 8GB and leave two 8GB in dual channel mode? And the queue to check in the game every.
Or if 2 16GB, test each separately in the game?

E
Edvins 19.01.20

callmegod
Each strap separately is exactly the same. 2x16 them.

c
callmegod 19.01.20

Edvins
I don't even know what could be. Of course may say stupid, but can Windows be reinstalled? Who the hell knows.
You can try to borrow some RAM and test. Which of course is not easy, but I don't even know what else.

E
Edvins 19.01.20

callmegod
Checked the download of the MSI Afterburner program. Download of video memory Resident Evil 7 from 100%, over 7.9 GB. This is for medium settings! Put a minimum when howled. the shadows, the smoothing, etc. - 92-97%, about 7 GB. Something incredible for such graphics!

C
Cerabyte 19.01.20

Edvins
And driver updated? The mother, graphics card, and it is better for all. There's something softovoi 99%. With 32GB of RAM the page file can be disabled. No, wait, it's WIN10, I don't know.
Can and miner bred some, CureIt need to get rid of it.

And if there was an error with the RAM, it would blue screen.

And another stupid question(was not voiced specifically + you never know, maybe just not noticed) - the system x64? Although the graphics card then there would be 8Gb, hmm. But really, what else is memory pressure with 32 GB of operatives.

E
Edvins 19.01.20

Cerabyte
SLI GTX 680 4GB each. The driver on all the new. Even firmware. The system 64. And yet noticed that this only happens with Resident Evil 7 and Dishonoured 2. Nor, for example, in Mafia 3, Watch Dogs 2, no Quantum Break, no nothing like that. Today compare - where the memory load is not prohibitive on a fairly high settings.

d
dsom 19.01.20

Edvins
Hi . My configuration is more than modest , tried the 10 wines for this app Established Wines 8.1 is coming . The mission ( the second one ) where it was eliminated after 5 minutes of the game - completed ! Good luck

C
Crysisbeta 19.01.20

Edvins
Downloading of video memory Resident Evil 7 from 100%, over 7.9 GB. This is for medium settings! Put a minimum when howled. the shadows, the smoothing, etc. - 92-97%, about 7 GB

How the game can consume so much VRAM if in sli the memory does not stack? Maybe just the same problem, the system or the game incorrectly determine the amount of video memory? Try to play the same game, but with one graphics card and see what happens. Just another thing that, of all the games that you listed, just the same, have RE7 and Dishonored 2 consumption of VRAM on maximum settings in 1080p reaches 5GB and above(from about 4 WD2, the rest below 4GB), but if the system really believes that the amount of your video memory is 8GB, maybe she is not trying to get the missing memory from the RAM and when depends on 4GB, just throws the error.

L
LEP 19.01.20

Not found a solution to the problem? I Watch dogs 2 played on almost ultra settings and all the rules. Played 12 hours. But today I go into the game and it still crashes when loading with this error. I already and Windows reinstalled, what if the game is loaded it works fine until I turn the camera on as soon as immediately hard brake and departure with an error about not grasp the memory. And the dialogue is poor, not what it was, and some spots on the edges of the screen. In General, the minimum bet and the same shit. Programs or what not to eat. Then if possible without rebooting to turn off the game and go to another the same thing to her. And if the computer to reboot and go into dogs, then all the rules. I do not fucking realize what's happening)
Suspicions that someone mines through my computer.

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
Stains on the edges - it's not artifacts hour?)It seems that the clip has died. While it is no load, it works. And with a load of flies. Farmakom try to run stress test. If you fall off, that's exactly it.)

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
Yes, just as she would be only 16 days from the store) don't think that's it. Yes, in other games the rules.

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
a large part of the fault usually POPs up somewhere in the first couple of months. Especially in the case of only periodic load and not always a peak. Just because the first month is particularly to look closely at the new things(this is,incidentally, not only applies to graphics cards). If you changed the clip, try either the whole system to test with another card, or a card on another system. Because in your case this is unlikely software school. Especially since you had already even Windows to reinstall..it remains only to reflash the BIOS.)

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
Yesterday I reinstalled Windows again, and cleaned all of the drives, none checked, normal flight is definitely not it. Today I will test the whole system as you say. But che is weird, the rest of the game rules go.
Vidyuhi 4 GB, 8 ram, rayzen 5 1400, ssd, and screw on 1 TB with a speed of 7200.
All zaprucki new. This garbage is only seen in dogs. And I have played 12 hours it was fine. And Yes, the game pirates. It can as that to influence?

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
Hmm..in Riesen is still very, very raw(still, it's first months of operation of the first generation in the line), as well as motherboard and BIOS for it. The dog is still protsessorostroeniya game. Maybe that's what this is. Try to load the processor in different benches.
And pirates is unlikely to affect. If not in the comments to Repack the mass of similar opinions, then no. If POPs up any school in the pill, it usually quickly fixes.

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
So I decided that, but I do not understand what is this garbage!
On a clean Windu so put Watch Dogs 2. The system has determined the lowest graphics settings. I manually put everything as it was, and went into the game. I hung the computer, had using the reload button. Going for the second time already put all on low, the game start but with the brakes, and without spots on the edges of the screen. Well I went out again everything is configured as it was and went. Loaded, without brakes. They were but very small spots on the edges, too, left. I have come to throw one out in the schedule and in the end found how to remove stains. This graph is the glow was. After I rebooted the computer, cut the Internet, put everything as it was and oops! All norms)) Included the Internet, went into the game and again all the rules.
That's how it is. About anything. What the hell?!

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
And still recommend to torture percent, memory and video card tests(on this topic in the Internet a lot of information). If under load something in the system of iron leads to lockups or spots, it should quickly deal. In some of the components it should come out..either hangs or errors during the test will be. And from it already to dance further. If you are not able, then invite friends or take on the diagnosis under warranty, explaining the essence of the situation. By the way, collected and set up the computer yourself or in the store?

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
In store was taken. Really threw me, but the circumstances couldn't come and apply for a refund. In General on the phone told me one iron and sent another. Said Riesen 3.5 Hz, as I understand it 1500х, it's 1400. None G9 series, came P7, and so on. Windows will say that the license, the usual pirates. However given the key to 7 and I upgraded to 10 licenses. But the fact why they did not. Because it binds to the mother.

A
Arhigluk 19.01.20

Power lines
It's easier refund request. The rationale is simple: a screenshot of the order and a screenshot of the specs of the current computer. If all the hardware is different, not the fact that it is still serviceable. I suspect that the mother, and the memory could also send in a cheaper version. I would have still took the money and went to any normal shop. What phonies then?)

L
LEP 19.01.20

Arhigluk
I blame myself, everything was discussed on the phone and record the conversation, I did not. The evidence I have no. When I called and asked, the fuck, said I think so and I stuck what you said. Of course the mother dermansky, said it will support 64 gigabytes but really 32 and only two slots for operatives. Unfortunately I have that does not fix it. Lohonulsya specifically! Well, that's a lesson I remember. And so pieces of iron all new, and the guarantee was given and the works. So not only I SSD not stuck, and for two weeks fed Breakfast. And he came, he said) and just after 14 days)