3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.01.20 10:36 pm

The game crashes due to low memory (Dishonored 2)

Game crashes, indicating that there is not enough memory (which is not clear). Graphics card with 4 GB., RAM - 32 GB. What kind of trick is this? Windows 10 Pro.
This ever with any game

54 Comments
Sort by:
R
REDDSkilll 19.01.20

Try paging to disk increase. Does not help, then forward and with songs, surf on YouTube and forums.

R
Rottan 19.01.20

Edvins wrote:
What kind of trick is this? Windows 10 Pro.
You yourself said - Windows 10. ))) Here on the copper one guy complained that the game crashes, error starting. It turns out what the update does. )))
What's pumping, he's 32 GB. The paging file is not that other, as a kind of "continuation" of the computer's memory.
And if enough VRAM, just need to lower graphic settings.
Well, in any case, look the Manager of tasks, how much memory is loaded. You can during the game.

J
Jeckicoder 19.01.20

In task Manager see what eats your memory. Usually some program is taking a lot on yourself.

L
Luka_gg 19.01.20

Edvins
Get used to monitor the resources of the system unit that issues do not arise, and what is memory. Most likely the RAM. If there is not enough video memory, the video card accesses the RAM, if RAM is not enough, then the scheme, the paging file on the SSD/HDD. Meanwhile, at 32GB, this query looks crazy. A pagefile with this amount of operativki you can even turn off - it is not needed.
Check resources, sometimes it happens that a new Utorrent leans on the RAM, because of this I set 1.8.2, escaped from new, corrected or not there, I don't know.
Meanwhile, the requirements for the game have a graphics card at minimum with 3 GB of video memory, recommended gtx 1060 c 6 GB of memory, and RX 480 with 8 GB of memory. For resource monitoring - MSI Afterburner to help.

a
antonfox 19.01.20

in 10 wines disable telemetry, power down the other processes on the PC and lower the graphics settings(good lot of them out there)

c
callmegod 19.01.20

What should this background work to score 30GB of RAM?) Turn on the swap file for choice systems. Many people think that if a lot of RAM, then the pagefile needs to be switched off - but it is not.
To reset the graphics settings, MB. clogged memory VC. But, in my opinion, with a lack of memory of VC, the game just starts to lag, but not sure.

b
borer 19.01.20

How much free space on the hard drive?

E
Edvins 19.01.20

borer
One TB of the three.

b
borer 19.01.20

Then the error due to some installed software or the OS (I think). First enable the paging file, if disabled, to forget about all chistiki, optimizers, defragmenters, etc., if used, to watch Manager.

T
Tsveer 19.01.20

antonfox
And how telemetry is disabled?

a
antonfox 19.01.20

Gufy777
https://3dnews.ru/934875
http://it-manuals.ru/poleznie-manuali/adminsrirovanie/85-kak-otklyuchit-slezhenie-windows-10-.html

l
legusor 19.01.20

my game ate the memory indefinitely, regardless of settings. I passed on a GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM, on windows 7. start the game, it has been steadily increasing its consumption of video memory until you eat it all. but it's extremely flawed, at all.

E
Edvins 19.01.20

Have tried everything advised, but this stuff continues. Launched a Resident Evil 7 and 10 minutes before departure and again the two signs:

Maybe somebody met this error? I would be very grateful for the help!

a
aleeeexxx24077 19.01.20

Exactly the same crap as his companion Edvins. The RX 480 8GB graphics card, the game crashes with these Windows, when it begins to eat more 6400мб VRAM, if you look in msi afterburner, and with any textures.

E
Edvins 19.01.20

aleeeexxx24077
Wrote about the problem on two computer forums. There advised to dramatically increase the paging file, which I did. As you play more than 3 hours - flight normal!

a
aleeeexxx24077 19.01.20

I don't like eating more than 7 gigabytes and eats

v
vftor 19.01.20

Looks like a tricky virus.

E
Edvins 19.01.20

aleeeexxx24077
So only in Resident Evil 7, or in other games too?

a
aleeeexxx24077 19.01.20

only in this game!

E
Edvins 19.01.20

aleeeexxx24077
I'm too happy with it. Again, the flight with the same signs. Wonders!!!