3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkava 19.01.20 10:41 pm

Lurkmore

http://lurkmore.ru/

your opinion)
124 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enish 19.01.20

Oh shit!!!I didn't know that there is this topic!Damn it!Knowingly created a theme Facts about Chuck Norris.

R
RussianQuaker 19.01.20

A Clone Of Wikipedia? :)

A
Adahn one 19.01.20

Reading it increases my self-esteem and incredibly fun. But, by and large, the site is filled with banter a little more than half, although the serious stuff it is still there.

H
Hrip 19.01.20

About PG on Lurkmore...
http://lurkmore.ru/Playground.ru

Those who have not read yet)

M
Maykl Korleone 19.01.20

so dirty PG! amazing.

G
GTAman 19.01.20

Yeah, the article yesterday, the campaign altered. First PG-phages WhiteKnight and someone else wrote an ode of praise PG and there was a line, like some believe WhiteKnight thinker and the other a thin Troll (this idiot WhiteKnight himself wrote), but the authors lurke took for the article and described the terrible truth, which is more in line with reality.

_
_GrID_ 19.01.20

In this article you need to add more naked Renata, citrus and reflection.
Also here you can add interesting facts, pictures and other kosher stuff.
xD

P
PunshAk47 19.01.20

Lemonade with banhammer
LYING UNDER THE TABLE!!!

G
Granda 19.01.20

and then there is this: Uncyclopedia.

_
_MixeR_ 19.01.20

On absurdopedia and lurkmore sit more often than Vkontakte))

[
[system]_NiCk 19.01.20

XLI, typical employee edition PG smiled)

_
__X__ 19.01.20

Uncyclopedia is a collection of positive, but it is lukomore - some negative noncoplanar in which every aspect of our lives subjected to the horror of unjustified criticism. I wonder to which category belong the authors, cattle or elite.

R
Radio Announcer 19.01.20

Version Lurkmore elite are no better cattle ;)) Actually, it is necessary to feel the difference. Uncyclopedia - the comic encyclopedia, Lurkmoar - adventurous. Without a sense of self-irony to go there makes no sense.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.01.20

2 user with the nickname H
Damn, to the point! NASCAR negativity right and let the fun set out. Hmm, seems about PG wrote there himself Seastalker. Our legendary esoteric personality with the ability to expose sickly comments in the form of philosophical sayings. I remember in one of his bots here, under about me he laid out a detailed explanation of some of the users of PG. My list in comparison with its story will seem no more than the summary )) was Looking for his profile description. Not found. Apparently, someone removed it. However... I saved something ;) In a text document. The truth here is to put this impossible.

R
Radio Announcer 19.01.20

Accomplish your goal in PM!!1 Pliiiiz! =))

Z
Zenitur 19.01.20

And here is my opinion. I'll be brief.
This is a site for stupid students who don't like to think with their brains, memorize things from there, and then go on Rusnet in channel #linux - fancies himself bellaitaliana. What I'm cool - no and all - to see what things I know?!. I agree, Yes, these things were invented on the Internet and collected lurkmore, and not Vice versa. Moreover, my subjective opinion about a lot of things coincides with the authors resource! For example, an article about VIP... Just a Mat to clean. But often I see a contradiction to themselves. Often imposing their views as the only possible (other people have written these articles), and nowhere - that our opinion is not necessarily the same as Yours, correct or the only rule rather all thus, and only thus and not otherwise can not be. What bellaitaliana should be? Only this?
Write about Gopnik that"do not have an opinion and in the article about the trash that you know, we're this has been written, realized 99% of the world population, it turns out, is. Hmmm. 99% of the population of this site?
You know, the day before I came into this with a Rusnet and asked for help, so the video card is not working something. In the new system worked in the old - no. Some guys (didn't notice that they in General anyone helped), or one under three different nicknames (was very similar), began to bend his fingers that he's cool, and I'm out. To ask my age, to boast that he is 25, to get what did YOU do for Linux to write about it and communicate with the great Us?, although their achievements, chose not to speak... to Threaten that statements you banned as you Wake up, they're my friends, probably not knowing that it was a Russian channel, not Uryupinsk, and banyat here according to the rules, not by personal dislike.... In short - for me, the most that neither is having read lurkmore a Pug that doesn't know anything. And instead of learn, better we can fight and will stick out his inflatable coolness, being actually empty... it's a Pity that I'm not cut out for debate, I have arguments and appropriate responses appear after him... But appear. At the age of 17 I met a guy of 16 years (so, for bashorgru wrote that met at the Linux conference he made a report. I thought so!!! He has a beard), he has achieved a lot more achievements than I do, knows perfectly English and languages programmirovaniya... I told him honestly that I admire them and they come on! I'm a regular guy. Two arms, two legs and head. Something better and something worse than others. That's what you call it, I'm better than you, but that it is better and more successful you. So... the big Elephant and the Pug - barks loudly. Do not Pug these lamorski, which filled some television and radio stations, to impose their way of life as the only possible, stupidity, mate, and envy, and fear of not to be like everyone else? In General lurkmore in this plan - not just a website from which you get a pug, and in large quantity, and not elephants... don't Even lap-dogs, and jackals! I only described 1 meeting with such. You yourself will see and understand...
Yes, I was brief. For the article. Magazines are read? So this volume should be habitual and mastered quickly... However, a few to break out of the habitual state of this forum..

Z
Zenitur 19.01.20

P. S. I apologize for the fact that the description of lurkmore I use the terminology of lurkmore... As written on bashorgru, schoolboy - term krossvordista. A household name, and as the mugger, do not necessarily correspond to a logical understanding. The bully - the bully and the student - a student in school. A student may be and 30-year type, if he's selfish. A wiki engine is the usual case... It is free to use and modify. I have it on the website instead of a diary.

K
KaiN 19.01.20

cool thing sitting there, sometimes reading,and laughing

D
Desmount 19.01.20

Normal and principle, a lot of interesting,learned something for myself, somewhere, I laughed. Yes of course, and shit was too short, but... you tell me where he's gone?

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 19.01.20

Yes cool site:)it is Possible to quickly raise the mood:)