3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkava 19.01.20 10:41 pm

Lurkmore

http://lurkmore.ru/

your opinion)
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jersi-mod 19.01.20

Some articles in some places (especially Hadron Collider) as Pedivikii

a
addibos 19.01.20

cool site!Writes clear and the way is actually(mostly focused on humans)

A
Alter Fritz 19.01.20

The website is good and you can laugh.

E
EvgeN 1137 19.01.20

Found on the Internet a joke:
The important thing when preparing for exams - do not confuse Wikipedia and Lurkmore.

785868 19.01.20

Yeah,the article about Russian football in General killed

A
Andrew Z 19.01.20

Site banter, but because of it faster know Internet slang.

a
antpd 19.01.20

The most truthful site on the Internet that I have seen.Most dissatisfied statements-buttnurt.It can be seen.The fact that there Poho napisano about many people and many things - does not figure.How can you smear the country in which you live?Looking from the side.Really basically there, the views from the side,not close to any party,which is bitter and unpleasant,but it's true.

g
gnabry 19.01.20

The site is good, a lot of cool articles about football and PG especially

V
Vanches 19.01.20

To set the mood http://lurkmore.ru/Телепузики

F
Full Metal Chaos 19.01.20

special byword, which began a few years ago. It is the moment when the number of flooding exceeded 9000, and among them were radical extremists, breast Pruszcz laser benamati valiant Moderato. Forum king Leonid then you gathered 300 of their best moderators, armed elite banhammer and went to drive countless hordes of flowersto away. But it was far away, so they dug a bottomless Shoutbox where everyone and dropped, not having met much resistance, because there is nothing to oppose it uiparam Spartan courage of the elite bankhammerom.
cool:D

C
Chelovek Umelyy 19.01.20

http://www.mywot.com/ru/scorecard/lurkmore.ru

Here is his rating!

S
Su47 19.01.20

Yeah cool site, purely neighing. About playground smiled, but generally there is some truth, though sometimes bitter.

C
Chugay 19.01.20

This is che kind of amerikosovsky democracy-not who is not necessary,but nonetheless are...

S
Su47 19.01.20

PsychoSSS like that!

H
Hekit 19.01.20

Website as website , pleasing)))

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 19.01.20

Lurkmore.ru just trash, at first I did not understand what language is finally written, Bulgarian, Serbian, Russian, hair dryer or even what. Then I thought Wikipedia was attacked by hackers and has been written all that. Then he realized that this stuff is a collection of all of the Internet the bucket and place where someone or something about*t, it's all built on the engine as Wikipedia.
After reading that there is a lot I learned a bunch of new previously unknown words, for example. Trash garbage and fun and informative.

N
Nikita_SSkorynin 19.01.20

lurkmore.ru it tuporylyy website smear all implied, as well as on this website all the assholes found out about the word shkolota
1. they called the PC version of GTA 4 shit, my advice is: buy a powerful computer to bleat!
2. even though I hate shkolotu, but the article goes beyond what is permitted
3. even though I hate the Jews, but the article goes beyond what is permitted
4. they called Pavlik Morozov, a young дал6аебом
5. on the site a bunch of dirty pictures in the normal articles(eg article about the game portal)
6. they are crap Roshi all the politicians and our President
7. they are all new games call fail and a Downer note: I have nothing against old games, I on the contrary, they like new
8. the website mangled the Russian language
9. lurkmore.ru this racist website
10. here is a good example луркое6а on this website http://users.playground.ru/578285/

g
ghost_98 19.01.20

>I hate Jews
>lurkmore.ru this racist website

>the website was crippled by the Russian language
>undermining
>prezedent
>Roshi

Trololo

...devourer... 19.01.20

lurkmore.ru it tuporylyy website smear all implied, as well as on this website all the assholes found out about the word shkolota
1. they called the PC version of GTA 4 shit, my advice is: buy a powerful computer to bleat!
5. on the site a bunch of dirty pictures in the normal articles(eg article about the game portal)
7. they are all new games call fail and a Downer note: I have nothing against old games, I on the contrary, they like new
10. here is a good example луркое6а on this website users.playground.ru/578285/
Oh my God.I hate youth,though now it is a shining example;to write correctly has not learned,elevate President(the worst sin!);Oh yeah,you can't distinguish sarcasm

N
Narbinger 19.01.20

Racial website.

lurkmore.EN tomarily website smear all implied, as well as on this website all the assholes found out about the word shkolota
10. here is a good example луркое6а on this website users.playground.ru/578285/

Mutually exclusive clauses is detected.
PS. Shame.