3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkava 19.01.20 10:41 pm

Lurkmore

http://lurkmore.ru/

your opinion)
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaii 19.01.20

read just a little longer and hearken to the essence. Will get much more positive emotions.
Read. Irony is present, I do not deny But obsir@Lovo there is also enough, at least for me. Of course, I laughed, but it's my understanding doesn't change, I lurke don't like. For me he's a mess. But this does not mean that a dustbin for others. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right? Well, for me lurke trash, although, Yes, there it is.
I understand the irony, but that site is garbage for me this opinion...maybe to change. In the end, everything flows, everything changes.

L
Lora 19.01.20

Lurkmore site has been created primarily for the lulz and, secondly, to ensure that everyone could see the significance of a meme.
No, for me it is not trash, what's more, thanks to him, I in the shortest possible time delving into the culture of the Russian Internet, which is important.

L
Loki D.S. 19.01.20

Laura -Dancer of shadows
+1

Believe me, I too was against Lurk, but when I saw the article about Bush, etc.
I was convinced that they write 80-70% of the truth than the same Wikipedia...
Although 90% of the GHG...

U
Uncle Dan 19.01.20

the site was created to obsiranie and all
No. Smear there shkolotu, all kinds of rednecks, Gopnik, etc. Perhaps one of these images (descriptions) you see yourself?
But obsir@Lovo
*a bad word that is written above* who? It readers?

L
Lora 19.01.20

Perhaps one of these images (descriptions) you see yourself?
Fag? :D

U
Uncle Dan 19.01.20

/attert? :D
If I'm not mistaken, al is a strong feeling of resentment? Something?

L
Lora 19.01.20

If I'm not mistaken, al is a strong feeling of resentment? Something?
As I understand it, this resentment, indignation and hatred, which occurs when learning in one of the images that Lurk cruelly mocked himself.

A
Alpherats 19.01.20

Useful site.. to Laugh is where, and memes of all sorts to draw from. )

L
Lora 19.01.20

how important it is to delve into the culture of the Russian Internet
It is very important. To zatrollit, at least. And to understand what people on the forum say.

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 19.01.20

Laura -Dancer of shadows
this resentment, indignation and hatred, which occurs when learning in one of the images that Lurk cruelly mocked himself.
Exactly. Because the feeling I got when I read who houso*b :)

L
Lora 19.01.20

to be patrolling on the forum-terrible grief.......
Loss of nerves, I would say. Not heard, by the way, about Leon Wasilewski? Read, instructive. Serious trolling pretty hard psychologically to move, if the character and attitude to contribute to the Internet.

L
Lora 19.01.20

and how pleischner relate to the theme?
And what is our topic? You are not out an interesting case: zero arguments, one being sarcastic.

Here could be your name and face.

M
Mister_Glyuk 19.01.20

Read about Kazakhstan. Almost nae.. welled up from his chair. It was funny. Haha.

v
vla-parfenkov 19.01.20

Stupid website they obserat all(except themselves). 90% redneck, it turns out they alone intellectuals. But 30% of there normal information, 10% of humor, and everything else is garbage.

v
vla-parfenkov 19.01.20

Found about Russia: this country for the most part inhabited by drunks, drug addicts and cattle, I wonder in which category he wrote articles. How can you smear the country in which you live?

v
vla-parfenkov 19.01.20

The website did not smear the Jews, but rather expressed them even very good.
All who like lurka be sure to view this article http://lurkmore.ru/%D0%9B%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%B1

B
BBBoldemar 19.01.20

vla-parfenkov About the rule of 95% - this includes visitors uyutnenko.
The worst lurke - he periodically falls off, now, for example 504 EGGNOG.

a
aLiSherBr 19.01.20

Can I write an article?
Of course! Only if this is the kind of thing that no one but you and the pack of the group of close friends
LOL, I Putz with tol=)))))

S
SAORGA 19.01.20

The site is completely useless and besmislen. All done in the style of trolizm and bullying. Funny on rare occasions....very rare. But still shkolota might be interested.

W
Wolk000 19.01.20

For me lurkmore just writes about things from a sober point of view, is not polluted in any direction, though there are normal most likely and 3.5-anon (the site itself claims that the target audience for them schoolchildren), but the truth will not go away, write true. Even about our PG.