3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dain Dark 19.01.20 10:46 pm

Vivi (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

I've read about it and I was wondering. The first time I went Gangrel and Vivi I don't like miss Velour has not responded. So as to become familiar with ? I read that some of the character it is easier to make friends than others...
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russkaya Borzaya 19.01.20

In our first meeting, she asks you - call me Vivi... by any other name - her attitude to you will be colder... and, of course, to Nosferatu or tremere it warm feelings to experience are not able to do:)

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Russkaya Borzaya, not her Vivi allows to call only when both the task and seduce her in the conversation. Vivi - friends. Instead, Ms. ****. Intermediate - Corduroy. And tremery her than did not please??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 I think the guy pretty much in the 3rd set of clothes so all smiiiile! I'm nosfera play and Yes, it really does not feel warm feelings for him. Even the card is not presented!

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Whether it toreador she 3 love letters with poems to me on soap sent. ;)))))))))

D
Dain Dark 19.01.20

Have ienya is a moral dilemma who to play... Malkavian, Toreador, Tremer or Ventra ?
Who can advise...
The first time was Gangrel... a sort of tank with a pumped appearance, but Vivi I was sent to.... miss Velour !!!

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Take Toreadora and HAVE all the CHICKS. %)))))))))))))))))) Still have acceleration is like your favorite Bruch-pitching-nigga-in-the-Jersey. And clothes stylish.

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Vnitro - mA'f-cka s g*nanoe clothes (except cloaks lastmovie). Tremery - quiet(man stylish, so that they will be uproar in the 3rd time of passing). Malkavian - lunatics (the beauty of dialogi, pogamayu as there will be a normal transfer with a jumping Russian font. Greyhound, sorry freeloaders! -_-'). Here's everything you need to know about them.

D
Dain Dark 19.01.20

About your favorite Bruch-pitching-nigga-in-the-Jersey you're wrong, I Brugha can not stand it... just annoying...

D
Dain Dark 19.01.20

About Malkov agree in inglish not selenium.... so waiting for the translation...
Then the question remains Tremere or Bullfighters... what took place ?
About the Ventra... kind of niche, but it is unclear who needs domination with a pumped belief... at Malkov's crazy when even laugh
you can... and acts it is not so straightforward... We think...

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Bullfighters suggest. Them in passed the first time. More precisely, them. They initially aimed at dealing with people. And when pumped attractiveness-seduction - any girl at your feet. Even the whores then the freebie will be given.))) A BB so all the love letters you send will be. Well, that Jeanette will you know by the posts(the main thing to give her ill-fated amulet). ;))) кшно Csno, magic weak - still do not understand why need this auspex?? Only acceleration and happy - on the other hand you spend more points on leveling the skills, not magic(download only acceleration).

For treerow not yet played, but the dog somehow equated them updated in relation to them of the opposite sex... Anyways, up to you. %)))

PS. The 4th time I will go again for bullfighters. ;)))

R

Well, if the pump seduction is to take better female Persian... girls in the game of seduction much more:)
Trimaran biased not the girls, and all vampires in General:) well, not like thoroughbred the vamps witches-trenerov that and vampires-were not natural way, and with the help of diablerie...

D
Dain Dark 19.01.20

So summing up...
1 place was taken by the Bullfighters (not otherwise all seduced)
2 place for Tremere... (the vamps not quite unambiguous)
3 pride of place is Malkavian... and then only because of bad knowledge of foreign. (Should have stealth rock ? )

R

NOOO! I want to give honourable Grand Prix Malkavian.. they deserve it... there only one episode when you zagovarivat speaker from the TV, which is:)
hmm, actually, what we are discussing clans in the topic on Vivi?:)

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Invisibility definitely worth it to download! I'm nosfera play and know what kind of THING. Compare: kindred with a cat. no, you pass the ship, where the sarcophagus for 30 minutes, and invisibility for... 2 minutes! In General, conductive in England. version play and don't complain - the dictionary to use is not necessary(even though that 1st time in rusaku versiju played). For malkavian just... hard to read their dialogues. :)))

D
Dain Dark 19.01.20

Yes, as we talked...

D
Dain Dark 19.01.20

Then I heard somewhere that she then, after seducing gives more jobs for them... and the posters... right ?

R

After zobrazenia it gives her an autograph card and a poster (although the poster of this you can get then from Gary). But in the American version she seems to not otmazyvaetsya photo and an air kiss, and takes in your honor dance at the pole:)

D
Dain Dark 19.01.20

And it happens again... damn shame...

C
Caesar 19.01.20

To Crowmaster: in order For VV to comp Pris letters do not have to play for the Toreadors. I go through the game for the Ventrue and also received these letters; as wrote somewhere Russkaya Borzaya enough to build a dialogue. True, I once used the skill of persuasion: when asked if she was a Toreador, and in response to her question about how I found out I had said something about her passion...(can not remember). And mostly when I started long suffered anyone to play a Bullfighter or to Ventra, but I was disappointed that NPC with the skin of the toreador is full, so I chose Ventrue.

L
Lord_Venom 19.01.20

I don't know, you wonder about Treerow so... Played Tamersoy, seduce everyone! (1/4 gry others like soblaznenie =10 was). And Vivi to e-mail 3-4 letters sent (with poems by some), and prostitutes are given the gift, in short all that can be seduced. That's just a security guard at the mansion, Giovanni offended didn't had to kill, it's easier... I Think that playing Trenerom (i.e. Tremarche), all the vampires to me will be treated, (as already skazala Greyhound, they are the vampire genre is not natural way), yeah... whatever... in my opinion, all do not care what clan are you (well excl. Nesterov).

R
Rice 19.01.20

Gangrel too, it all gets:)))