3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dain Dark 19.01.20 10:46 pm

Vivi (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

I've read about it and I was wondering. The first time I went Gangrel and Vivi I don't like miss Velour has not responded. So as to become familiar with ? I read that some of the character it is easier to make friends than others...
52 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

2 Lord_Venom
Yes, I know. :) Then just came out wrong. Pumped Seduction... everything. The only exceptions are noshery - because this skill they are generally not available. By the way, BB is talking to representatives of the clan at the level of customer-contractor a rather cold voice. And I for the Ventra do not play fundamentally - they have too much armor not stylish. :(( Well, except that the last coat in Matrix style, but they have a disgusting tendency to ride up during intense running and clumsy to get stuck in the textures of the character. And the most stylish in terms of wardrobe - Bullfighters and Tremery(male especially). Although, I am more sympathetic to Trimera in this respect, the last coat... just AWESOME! By the way, what the Ventra does not accept the blood of lower creatures, super! It is a pity that the rest of the clans such complications had never fallen :( Although, I, for instance, while playing for Tremere, do not coopercustom the homeless and rats (ugh!)... Role Play %))) Yes Yes

C
Caesar 19.01.20

I though the game has not yet passed. However, the use of blood lower I never took. Somebody always came across another: for example, at home Heather :-). Therefore, the fact that the ventra is not drink their blood special problems has not yet been established. And blood they give is not enough.

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Don't know, I, with the passage of the sewers, and only did that for rats to chase.)) Save on bloodpack... And then, at the end of the game with a fat wallet went. %)))

G
Gutts 19.01.20

You'll laugh , but I received from Velour permission call me VV and in addition love letters playing for ... Nosferatu !!!!!!
The only condition.When you run the quest with a hunter in the peep show you need to kill it quietly , without fanfare.In addition , I pumped myself Scolarship to 4 , so the belief I was good.

PS Probably just me VV spared.I played for the women's version of nosfera. And for women , even if not very pretty , to such a formation, whether you know it hard.

S
Silina 19.01.20

For those who wants VIVI began to write letters.
But just this feed and dishonest option.
There is a magical file clandoc000.txt
It has a section responsible for relations between the clans.
Here is an example of the reaction of the TOREADORS VIVI is also a BULLFIGHTER.

// Reactions
Reactions
{
To
{
None Brujah +10
Gangrel +5
Malkavian +20
Nosferatu -15
Toreador +20
Tremere +5
Ventrue +20
if you look closer, the bullfighters dislike the Tremere Nosferatu hate
Gangrel also dislike.
Draw your own conclusions
However, you can tweak the response, but this is not sports.

Also, this magic file can assign someone else's discipline.
Here is an example for BULLFIGHTERS

Blood_Healing 1
/// Blood_Buff_Dexterity 1
/// Blood_Buff_Stamina 1
/// Blood_Buff_Strength 1
Corpus_Vampirus 1
Auspex 1
Celerity 1
Presence 1

+

Blood_Healing 5
/// Blood_Buff_Dexterity 5
/// Blood_Buff_Stamina 5
/// Blood_Buff_Strength 5
Corpus_Vampirus 5
Auspex 5
Corpus_Vampirus 5
Obfuscate 5
Dominate 5
Thaumaturgy 5
Shield_of_Faith 5
Divine_Vision 5
Holy_Light 5
Mind_Shield 5
Potence 5
Animalism 5
Celerity 5
Presence 5
Who like use magic file.

C
Crowmaster 19.01.20

Gutts
I thought for THIS one and play-it will not! Well... %))))))))))))))

C
Caesar 19.01.20

By the way, maybe someone knows what is the bug: when after the first job went to VV and called her Mrs. Velour she said to call her as just Velour. And when resorted after the second; otherwise, as in VV there was no reply (or so intended) And another thing: did anyone ask her about her past, and she told me she didn't want to remember. And in the sewers, I used the artifact from his aunt, the necromancer from the hospital in Downtown'e.

C
Caesar 19.01.20

By the way, maybe someone knows what is the bug: when after the first job went to VV and called her Mrs. Velour she said to call her as just Velour. And when resorted after the second; otherwise, as in VV there was no reply (or so intended) And another thing: did anyone ask her about her past, and she told me she didn't want to remember. And in the sewers, I used the artifact from his aunt, the necromancer from the hospital in Downtown'e.

C
Caesar 19.01.20

Sorry for the repeat posts, blame... the Question is not quite on the topic I have in my pirated version of some songs with the bitrate of 96. I understand that Lord lokalizator tried?

S
Silina 19.01.20

What I was trying, and she's on the go learn refuses.

S
Sunny 19.01.20

The only thing I know is that now her name - Sarah 0))

R
Russkaya Borzaya 19.01.20

caesar - no.quality мр3шек and litsenzionke same 96-128, depending on the specific composition. Apparently, this is because of the terms of the license agreement with the record companies - they usually allow you to use the licensed music in terribly parijatam form.

B
Besrezen 19.01.20

By the way, a little clarification: Mortals can't do diablerie, and therefore become a vampire you cannot use it... And tremere was originally a house Tremer(named after the founder) mortal mages from the order of Hermes, a vampire the same tremer was using some treneram only known magical rituals, Saulot( the Patriarch of the clan salubri, the former, now salubri is just pathetic bladelin) same Tremer has diabolical several centuries later to lower his generation and to the power of Saulot, becoming Patriarch and making the house Tremer full vampire clan(the Clan from bloodline just characterized by the presence of the clan Patriarch 3rd generation)... IMHO, tremere is the coolest clan because they managed to jump from rags to riches, for which I so deeply and sincerely respect...

S
Sargtlin 19.01.20

Besrezen
Where did you get this info? And whether you have it in electronic format (preferably Word)?

B
Besrezen 19.01.20

I have a lot of things... ;-) And where I got it? I'm just addicted to not so much a specific computer game, how the universe of World of Darkness and its history, which in terms of the abundance of events and their curiosity will surpass all Mexican soap operas together... =)

I
Igor 19.01.20

http://www.mysteriya.far.ru/Vampiri.html here full information about the clan and all about the vampires. Just do the very best website there is a lot of cool things, werewolves, wizards, witches, demons, etc.

B
Besrezen 19.01.20

Looks like a cool site, but not consistent with the setting of World of Darkness...

S
Sargtlin 19.01.20

Besrezen
If there is, send me, please [email protected] the story of vampire society (preferably, in both the old and new World of Darkness) in Word format.

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

The history of the Brotherhood: http://abandoned-soul.ru/stuff/masq/masq_01.html

And about the new World of Darkness I'd be happy to something to read, but in the Runet there is nothing. :(

S
Sargtlin 19.01.20

There is a little http://www.wod.dungeons.ru