3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiBronx 20.01.20 02:35 am

The secrets in the game (Risen)

secrets!!!
1.v city za jawikami jest na majake svitok
2.v monastyre,v biblioteke iz jesli vzat wara telekinez to mozno dostat manu's polki glavnom v koridore pod bolwimi stupenkami
3.v monastyre mozno po begat krywam krywax jest tam na paru monet a dalwe mozno zabratsa k kakojto magiceskoj xreni,toklo neznaju cto eto.
4.na bolote monastyrem jest pod dver[poka neznaju kak otkryt]
5.gdeto mezdu gorodom i monastyrem tam gde kusocek zachodiw za kartu.naverchu mozna vklucit svitok i pereleter na druguju storanu tam stolik s levitacyej,ewe nepomnu gde tam prosto pouskaewsa i v kustax zamaskirovan stolik s levitacyei
151 Comments
Sort by:
m
mixa251 20.01.20

The tray with the donation of the first building(the entrance to the monastery) on the roof(which DiBronx mentioned)
To the left of the gate of the outdoor swimming pool on the stones to break in the monastery while remaining neutral and to be able to learn alchemy +3 in 1 head
In the city ,on the roof of the tavern, Patty, bag of gold
On the canopy between the houses(near the bench sitting Phil) is boar hide for the quest(skins and meat)
The city can pass without paying 100 coins to do this, go to the main entrance(where novices and entry of kontrabandistov) to the ledge on the left(guarding the 3 hedgehog)and jump to a rocky ledge with him on the wall городаhttp://rutube.ru/tracks/2696253.html?v=5565ca355cabc6cfa4c84a97280026f6
In parcova area :the second floor of the building ,which is guarded by an Ogre, a locked lock 3 levels to get there you can also покрышамhttp://rutube.ru/tracks/2696279.html?v=be314433ab779989a219420635924c86
If you cann't of derjatsa on the roof use the stalk (Ctrl by default) helps on slippery roofs and cliffs)
Above the town on a rock of the feet of the giant statue on the shore where we start shield wondering where everything is and who is

P
Percival CoX 20.01.20

you th like a chump translit write Nerus fuck

D
DiBronx 20.01.20

rus ja ne iz toka live zagraneiwn i klava nerusificyrovana

d
demonm 20.01.20

Tell me how to get on the roofs on the second floor of the building, which is guarded by an Ogre in parcova area? Tried to jump out the window from a nearby roof, but does not work.

m
mixa251 20.01.20

demonm there are three window ... a window from the Ogre not available in the far(which has a balcony Dewey and winch) you can jump from the rock into the side if desired, you can slide off the roof(although the rocks easier)

S
SiriusUHD 20.01.20

demonm.You don't have to jump, come to the Ogre and give a piece of meat roasted,
he won't touch.

d
demonm 20.01.20

The fact that he will not touch me, does not mean that I will get to the second floor

Z
Zlowred 20.01.20

go to the bench on which sits a prostitute, on the shore next to the upturned boat, lalezari at her, with her on the cliff, with him on the roof of the warehouse. more a matter of technique.

m
maxvel9 20.01.20

Of secrets in the game enough. Went through the whole. A treasure found about 15 pieces Lot of hidden doors, open the rings on the wall. There are places that did not notice, there need to fly. One of the achievements of the secret not revealed until... On the roofs do have all sorts of stuff, need to look carefully and under the roofs inside the houses. Have questions write.

d
demonm 20.01.20

In the tower where Giger lives at the bottom where Giger, there is a hidden door ring open, when I'm in that room go hear voices like Charles, although I walked around the tower, no one can in the secret room there's another secret door?

C
Child of Bodom 20.01.20

demonn there are several secret doors that all open rings.

in the South tower of the Lord of the skeleton need to use levitation to get to the hill where the rune speed, gold and potions.

A
Aspirant 20.01.20

No need to spend 5 units of training on stealth. In harbour town, right in front of the entrance to the barracks of the Inquisition, is a treasure -- the ring of secrecy.

Interesting, but does the game have a ring on +alchemy, +Smith, +intelligence..?

Where to learn the 3rd level of lockpicking?

How to open chests dug near the Western entrance to the harbour, near the entrance to the swamp to don (to the cemetery)? Here you need the 3rd level of a burglary or keys of some kind?

C
Child of Bodom 20.01.20

if you don play, Led teaches on the 3rd level of lockpicking. If in order, the Patty after performing her quests, and only starting from the 2nd Chapter.
These chests quest. You need to take the quest from Patty in the 2nd Chapter.

A
Aspirant 20.01.20

Thank you. Question about the rings still hanging

S
Svetloyar 20.01.20

>I wonder is there a ring on +alchemy, +Smith, +intelligence..?
Not met.

p
pO_OshOK 20.01.20

Tell, and where the Romanov treasure is hidden, and then I killed him and didn't manage to elicit?

H
HitmanXXX 20.01.20

And how to achieve rewards for 100k and 300K gold?

-
-Junior- 20.01.20

pO_OshOK
This is treasures in the attic of the building, which protects Korosko to get noticed we go to the Ogre who is close, a little podnimaetsya on Lesnie him six months to climb the ledge and jump right to the roof, pull up, jump on Cornes and go in the door...the trunk Romanov needs to stand right in front of us

A
Aleksandr12343 20.01.20

HitmanXXX-if 20 times through the game you'll get this achievement))

G
Gribnaya tumannost v volf 20.01.20

in order to get noticed we go to the Ogre who is close, a little podnimaetsya on Lesnie him six months to climb the ledge and jump right to the roof, pull up, jump on Cornes and go in the door...

My character is jumping or bounces backward and sideways while trying to climb on the roof in that place. It turns out 1 out of 10. You can climb right from Carrasco. On the bench sits a prostitute Anika, next to the boat inverted. Jump on a boat, then catch up and be on the mountain, and from there to the roof. It turns out 10 out of 10.

And how to achieve rewards for 100k and 300K gold?
HitmanXXX-if 20 times through the game you'll get this achievement))

Well, not 20, but smaller. You're spending money on leveling skills. As has been written, using a bug with the owner of marsh farm. Gave the grass - beat - took - gave - up - take. And will reach the ranks of the Nouveau riche and King Midas. Interestingly, there are such perfectionists among us?