3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiBronx 20.01.20 02:35 am

The secrets in the game (Risen)

secrets!!!
1.v city za jawikami jest na majake svitok
2.v monastyre,v biblioteke iz jesli vzat wara telekinez to mozno dostat manu's polki glavnom v koridore pod bolwimi stupenkami
3.v monastyre mozno po begat krywam krywax jest tam na paru monet a dalwe mozno zabratsa k kakojto magiceskoj xreni,toklo neznaju cto eto.
4.na bolote monastyrem jest pod dver[poka neznaju kak otkryt]
5.gdeto mezdu gorodom i monastyrem tam gde kusocek zachodiw za kartu.naverchu mozna vklucit svitok i pereleter na druguju storanu tam stolik s levitacyej,ewe nepomnu gde tam prosto pouskaewsa i v kustax zamaskirovan stolik s levitacyei
151 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitmanXXX 20.01.20

Well, not 20, but smaller. You're spending money on leveling skills. As has been written, using a bug with the owner of marsh farm. Gave the grass - beat - took - gave - up - take. And will reach the ranks of the Nouveau riche and King Midas. Interestingly, there are such perfectionists among us?

I have a version of the LP and on the marsh grass to take a limited number of times...

G
Gribnaya tumannost v volf 20.01.20

I have a version of the LP and on the marsh grass to take a limited number of times...

And I have from HG. While the game is downloading... downloading... have already had to buy the CD in the store. From pirates except that a mini-image to the I - tired in the drive constantly drive to keep. Not so often used the bug. Money in the game enough, and experience the grass for a little give. Have collected 85 of these plants and it turns out that the total for one pass, you can get money 70x8=560 angry. and experience 50х8=400 exp. Ie, by default - the Nouveau riche - 1429 times x 70 mad =100 030 angry and King Midas - 4286 times x 70 mad=300 020 angry. Or in my case with 80 bushes of grass - Nouveau riche - 179 visits x 540 mad =100 240 angry and King Midas - 556 visits x angry 540=300 240 angry.
So what is the maximum intake of weed?

Can employee of Olfen torment - pootbirat hoe. He's a worker. The workers always have your tool and it constantly appears every time. Beat the Olfen - took the hoe - beat - took. The hoe is sold for 4 gold. Believe. To achieve 100 000 mad will require 25,000 hoes, and 300 000 mad. 75 000 hoes. Just a little bit. :) Or we can jog around the camp to do. Remember that after the fight in the arena, each of the fighters Brogara generated weapons some - axe, sword or whatever. Beaten - select - sell - weapons from npc generated - beaten - take - sell... In the armor of Ursegor and dvuruchnik Wing Titan is not a problem. Have enough patience and time.

There are all sorts of ways. While not particularly asked for such a purpose.

-
-punk- 20.01.20

Tell me how to get on the roofs on the second floor of the building, which is guarded by an Ogre in parcova area? Tried to jump out the window from a nearby roof, but does not work.

I actually ran into the warehouse, and quickly on the roof, turned around, looked up, and the Ogre on the street is, when ran only shouted where they say butting in. And there's next or on the 2nd floor of the warehouse, or on the roof of a neighboring house, where you can shed at the bottom of selelct in the room where the sarcophagi are, and plunder everything.

-
-punk- 20.01.20

Don't know the secret or not, but I killed half the guards in the city, gets the order, took away the feathers and robbed to the bone, then they get up, they stick, and nothing happens. Started for fun, I thought as a conductive run across half the city, and then only those who are in your field of vision.

V
VLADLEN84 20.01.20

Hi all.
Here the whole evening these lines do not give me calm((

To the left of the gate of the outdoor swimming pool on the stones to break in the monastery while remaining neutral and to be able to learn alchemy +3 in 1 head

Please, put screenshots of where to begin get(
PS There enters the temple, where the entrance is Santiago? I play for the don and the order can't complete quests to receive letters in monastry.

A
Aleksandr12343 20.01.20

may not does not know the secret.on the island where we find one of the unmarked graves where else we met Erickson)if a little higher to get to be Scorpio.if you soak it.we will notice the gap,jump into it and we were attacked by 2 skeleton.in the trunk of the column can be found part of the sword hurricane.still there nearby lies a stone tablet.

p
pO_OshOK 20.01.20

-Junior-
Thanks buddy

G
Gribnaya tumannost v volf 20.01.20

Александр12343 it's a secret. Fall is optional. Take a closer wander around the small island and find the entrance.

m
mixa251 20.01.20

VLADLEN84 here is a link to rutube look http://rutube.ru/tracks/2528053.html?v=a6a306f86f828321c73f08960ac220f0

V
VLADLEN84 20.01.20

mixa251 Thank you very much for the link!
Climbed), but that's Toko can't find plutar(there de books to read, often gives +3 to wisdom), which gives +3 to Alchemy.
Or is it not plutar should be?

m
mixa251 20.01.20

VLADLEN84 with help spell joke or on the roofs through to the upper area of the monastery . In the library looking for a secret entrance, go through it at the end of the monk Abraks he teaches.

V
VLADLEN84 20.01.20

mixa251 -))) thank you.
I then unrolled his lip and thought of me to learn))). And this NPC teaches)

A
Arantir_3000 20.01.20

VLADLEN84 well plutar on alchemy unprecedented - it's navk ( it's not Gothic 3) and the wisdom attribute... well there is a difference between +3 to alchemy (max 3 ) and +3 moudrosti (maximum 200)
it would be like to meet plutar +200 wisdom. :)))))))))

s
simple.user 20.01.20

Remember the quest about Sid and his spotter, who helped him to Rob the houses of the merchants? Gunner, if anyone knows, Doyle. After the quest, Doyle promises not to show my face. To find it(and talk) high on the mountain behind the temple in which it sits don. Next to him, like, there are a couple cool things like the crown of a hero.

A
Aleksandr12343 20.01.20

if you go from farm novices to the Harbor, turn napravo,you can climb to the cave with a bunch Charles.in the cave there is a second way-we find ourselves on a mountain ledge directly above the starting location.
ahead of us across the chasm is another ledge,we need to levitate.
there we kill 2 clawed bloodworms and find a grave mound.on it we find:1 elegant sword,rune environments.treatment and emerald.so we are still in the first Chapter(if there's even a scroll of levitation 2)can get hold of a good sword.and the magician will find a rare rune.

s
simple.user 20.01.20

Александр12343
At no secrets. If you have a little curiosity, these places are easy to find and visit.
1. For example, I to Jan was not in the usual way, and through the cave.))
2. But it's too poorly made. To spend two precious scroll of levitation for such treasures. Instead of the elegant sword in the first Chapter it is better to buy the two-handed sword stronger. Rune there, remember, identity is not the soul plane. The emerald in General can be found in any ruins. No, for two scrolls of levitation could stir up something more abruptly.

p
pres777 20.01.20

To spend two precious scroll of levitation for such treasures. Instead of the elegant sword in the first Chapter it is better to buy the two-handed sword stronger.

Just one scroll. Then you can slide down the right side of the cliff (with ring of acrobatics).

d
dihlofos2009 20.01.20

bsdxIV
The big ATP, useful rune, I couldn't find:)

Y
Yolocaust 20.01.20

And no one knows how to open a locked door in a ruined castle, where a large crowd of skeletons on the West Bank? (The castle is on a cliff in which you can get with the beach)

p
pres777 20.01.20

In the second Chapter the door opens with a key. Key from Romanov. Hardly he so gives, so I can fight him at once, before going into the cave for treasure dad Patty. By the way, behind the door, Patty and will.