3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monkey Wrench 20.01.20 03:40 am

Paradise Necromancer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I suggest this topic to discuss necromancers and everything associated with them.

Recently discovered that the game provides a very great opportunity to necromancers. The College of mages in the presence of sufficient skill of the call (90) corresponding to the teacher give the quest, after which he can buy the spell level of the wizard. The final spell of raising the dead bodies has a VERY large period (4 years), and after interruption of the body does not turn to ash, allowing you to repeat the recovery again and again.

Total we have wonderful opportunities for wagering maniac necromancer.
You can animate the two bodies, which will follow over the YEARS, to move with him fast-travel. The poor can pick up the equipment, for them to forge ebony metchik. They can collect and store at home. Etc., etc.

PS Some zombies get very talkative. =)
P. P. S. For easy turning zombies into bezustannie body (and storage) necessary to cause two Atronach.
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 20.01.20

To get) I thought necro create, now will do, since such krutyshki

b
benjamin.f 20.01.20

Wow, you can make a perfect wife!

A
A.R.A.X 20.01.20

How to create a necromancer??? This branch of the perks is that? And who is a leach and how they can become?(as I understand it is something like a rank, but I would like to clarify)

i
ilinor 20.01.20

Toko 2 at the same time?

M
Monkey Wrench 20.01.20

A. R. A. X
This school of magic is conjuration (calling or witchcraft in Russian). One of the four branches in this tree is responsible for the necromancy.
A Lich can be in TESIV be using mods.

ilinor
Perk double soul (skill 100) allows to call two Atronach or raise two zombies. Despite this corpses to gather up can Lope anything.

A
Antrix 20.01.20

Guys... and tell me, please, approximate the Bild necromancer. I'm that interested in this topic :)

d
del69 20.01.20

friend when current started to shake Persian. learned a very interesting spell on some of the stone in General. raised all those around but only once a day. The tactics of the fan is simple to outrageous - to kill a thread guard, voskresenia, then ubivatsya one more.. one more...one more... then they all attack the next again.. then kill you quickly in\to get out of the city for the day. and the day returned, raising an army of dead gardow. PROFIT - undead army in a matter of minutes cuts out all the civilians )))

Z
Zer Ael 20.01.20

The most important is not to cast dead trella in headless NPS. And threw somehow beheaded, not surprised that he got up and went about his business. After a few hours looked in the city and noticed that all shy, and many do not wish to speak... I Looked effects - dead thrall hanging on 3.... how many hours. Natural residents did not respond :(

Tried to get rid of the natural effect of a call - sheesh. Killed someone and sacrally - new effect was added, and the old hanging. The school, however. Had a save to roll back (

S
Sylar54 20.01.20

del69 is referring to the ritual stone)))
I also better not found))

d
del69 20.01.20

Sylar54 in in, it the 0)I am also in the beginning of his travels, found this thing. yuzal once right now, with one feature that some other run - what I do not remember o_o

M
Monkey Wrench 20.01.20

Got the two bosses of the silver hand in heavy armor with two-handed weapon - found that they actively carried out the beheading.

d
djzhenia 20.01.20

he gave me the call of the fiery elementary what are they doing?

S
Saiyan 20.01.20

No rebate and buy his other books appeal level master

t
tkgarret 20.01.20

what are you a sheep, write?! It is better to tell the quests is there anything about necromancers? What mannimarco now?

D
DarkLord18 20.01.20

He died and then went for me as a pet, no ?

N
NightHawkreal 20.01.20

It is convenient to use the zombies to carry the loot to the city, the carrier can be any. from the bandit to the chicken :)

t
t80sol 20.01.20

Convenient to use zombies to carry the loot to the city
Weird . I raise , but not to talk or share things with them is impossible .

M
Monkey Wrench 20.01.20

t80sol
facepalm

t
t80sol 20.01.20

Monkey Wrench
The fact that you can initially put is so clear . I thought perk might have on extended, so to speak, the possibility for resurrection .

N
NightHawkreal 20.01.20

Think of it as a container with legs :)