3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monkey Wrench 20.01.20 03:40 am

Paradise Necromancer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I suggest this topic to discuss necromancers and everything associated with them.

Recently discovered that the game provides a very great opportunity to necromancers. The College of mages in the presence of sufficient skill of the call (90) corresponding to the teacher give the quest, after which he can buy the spell level of the wizard. The final spell of raising the dead bodies has a VERY large period (4 years), and after interruption of the body does not turn to ash, allowing you to repeat the recovery again and again.

Total we have wonderful opportunities for wagering maniac necromancer.
You can animate the two bodies, which will follow over the YEARS, to move with him fast-travel. The poor can pick up the equipment, for them to forge ebony metchik. They can collect and store at home. Etc., etc.

PS Some zombies get very talkative. =)
P. P. S. For easy turning zombies into bezustannie body (and storage) necessary to cause two Atronach.
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
Draugvat 20.01.20

they are annoying me a little, the sorcery I shook with the beginning of the game until it STO did not, calmed down, called forever fire Atronach or zombie! Ice and gazovoy the Atronach galenovye in my opinion! A zombie walk and moan, and moan, eat! And the bodies will be collected behind a false panel in Windhelm)) soon the world will tremble before the power Draught and his army of the dead!!

K
KARTER347 20.01.20

Raise the topic.

People. Questions such. Play a necromancer.

I need to find a normal armor, and of course, the appropriate style under the necromancer. Of course, I can join the mages Guild and buy it. But I don't want to do. Even necromancy, and partly resolved after the dissolution of the mages Guild Siirtola, but necromancers are closed people, fully pogrubienie in his art. I would not want to listen to Imbeciles of magicians and take their quests.

Now a little LVL to buy in stores good armor, well, it just doesn't sell(I Play at master + plugins to make the game more complicated).

I
Infiltrator 20.01.20

Now used the opportunity very well.

S
Seifer1986 20.01.20

KARTER347
You can certainly pull off the cloak necro and pick yourself. But the mantle of bullshit honestly...
It is best to create a powerful black robe enchanted robe on the mana regen and HP for example. Wearing Daedric peppers and boots for example. Will protect and look pretty cool clawed hands. What is not a necromancer? :)

You can still mod to put on eyes with vertical pupils and become a vampire. Also nice to see the ugly way...

K
KARTER347 20.01.20

Seifer1986
I am accustomed to the image of a necromancer from Diablo, but now intends to dress in your almost sacbee Seth).

R
Riss 20.01.20

KARTER347
3 options : 1 - yy put the mod removes the attachment of a range of merchants to the level of HS and go to the College of mages ; 2nd use cheat ; 3rd, find a save game with the right clothes

S
Seifer1986 20.01.20

By the way here is the question of whether Chara with all the gear and stats to move to the beginning of the game? (export character)

It would be cool to start the game with all what we have achieved in terms of throughput and belongings, but only from the beginning. And not to worry about pumping and just focus on the story and quests. And maybe try to find something new.

N
Novyy polzovatel 20.01.20

I noticed that trally ordinary nameless npc disappear quickly after death. Quest items do not disappear.

E
Eydvrat 20.01.20

Avid cheater
Do not give a reference?
And I also want to become king of the undead)

S
Sheril 20.01.20

Advert
To become king of the undead, you have to pump the conjuration to 100, then to come to the mage's Collegium, which dates lessons coldest, and receive from him a test of skill

By the way,
the Daedra that are in the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagoth, don't turn to dust after their use as a live assistant, and tumbled carcass nearby, and after moving to another location. Very convenient. You can use them indefinitely, even without spells create trello

s
stalker382 20.01.20

Seifer1986
are you serious? in TES has never and will not export the Persians! so if you want all skills from the beginning of the game:
1 complete helgen
2 type in coc Qasmoke
3 learn all sakly (there is a box of books, like tomes or spell called something like this)
4 with Chita raise skill player.setav (sets LVL skill) or the player.advskill (skill increases as if you kacl. that is, it is possible to raise LVL). a list of all skills, well those that remember

onehanded one-handed weapons
twohanded two-handed
conjuration witchcraft
destruction destruction
enchanting enchantment
smithing blacksmithing
pickpocket pickpocketing
openlock hacking (I do not remember, we can as a thread on another spell)
sneak sneak
fortify speechcraft eloquence
restoration restoration
illusion an illusion
block block
alchemy alchemy
arcery shooting
heavyarmor heavy your booking
lightarmor easy booking

player.setav or player.modav
magicka quantity of manna
Colville health KHP
Colville stamina endurance
carryweight, max carried weight (e.g. if you type player.modav carryweight 100 then max carried weight to increase by 100. that is, if it was 300, will be 400)

5 to gain coc riverwood
well, or more easy and quick option to download it http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_elder_scrolls_skyrim_dva_fayla_dlya_dobavleniya_vseh_perkov_skilov_dvumya_komandami_v_konsoli-46393/

A
Anderby 20.01.20

No, work sucks.

Half-dead zombie trellow disappears the next day, the vault is filled very slowly. Need to resurrect not disappearing corpses like the dead in Windhelm. And there a little. Even most of the quest givers disappear. The trouble is sadness.

E
Expeller 20.01.20

Anderby
Well, if you don't disdain cheats, then type in the console, highlighting the corpse for storage:
Resurrect
SetUnconscious 1

to use
SetUnconscious 0
kill

on the desired body.

So you'll need to keep the body in an unconscious state the desired length of time.

A
Atlas057 20.01.20

With these tallamy torment! Bug to bug and bug drive (although playing a licensed version of steam and everything) constantly Disappear to who knows where. When you move between locations often disappear. As Castano one in the store lightning with 2 hands that would move with the passage (at the time I was 2 Tralla and satellite), leave - no order which got hit. Then the city killed trella (armor take have), so besides that he told me the answer was so still the 2nd Trell different was it to throw a fireball (companion figure on was that my zombarey tacit) the different steel guards to attack. When I first trella was over, he decided the guard to help after the first strike of lightning and magichka became aggressive to me. But that's not all. After this showdown that the city could not no one to Rob except the guards. Pop up a message this character has caught you. I had to reboot. + there were problems with the satellites. Just get up and stands behind me does not go(fast travel helped). Currently lost somewhere along with trella. In the active effects Trell is now, although scored on them and play calling 2 time ice Atronach as a tank destroyer. It is a pity of course, with corpses it was better)

J
Jabka_Frogovich 20.01.20

SvInEtS
Well here it is meant the dead trel and his resurrection can distribute the things to him

N
Neron_13 20.01.20

Jabka_Frogovich
necropost)

F
FiolFauna5757 20.01.20

Guys, teach the noobs where to find the school of magic and how to get it, I'm on the first level, don't know how to teach pliz

A
ArXangel_ann 20.01.20

FiolFauna5757
Any merchant or innkeeper asking Where can I learn magic?. You say In the mages' College in Winterhold. Immediately to the log, stuck with the quest marker - you can stomp right back. Upon accession it will be necessary to pass the exam (random abilities), therefore the path stored salami (volume buy spells from merchants).