3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monkey Wrench 20.01.20 03:40 am

Paradise Necromancer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I suggest this topic to discuss necromancers and everything associated with them.

Recently discovered that the game provides a very great opportunity to necromancers. The College of mages in the presence of sufficient skill of the call (90) corresponding to the teacher give the quest, after which he can buy the spell level of the wizard. The final spell of raising the dead bodies has a VERY large period (4 years), and after interruption of the body does not turn to ash, allowing you to repeat the recovery again and again.

Total we have wonderful opportunities for wagering maniac necromancer.
You can animate the two bodies, which will follow over the YEARS, to move with him fast-travel. The poor can pick up the equipment, for them to forge ebony metchik. They can collect and store at home. Etc., etc.

PS Some zombies get very talkative. =)
P. P. S. For easy turning zombies into bezustannie body (and storage) necessary to cause two Atronach.
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mysterious Stranger 20.01.20

and after the interruption of the body does not turn to ash, allowing you to repeat the recovery again and again.
Uh... And how to break the existing seal. call?

m
mad wolf 20.01.20

How to interrupt an existing bookmark. call?
to call someone else- Atronach, for example. or a couple, if the benefit of dual call pumped.

S
SvInEtS 20.01.20

I do small level, but th truth is the zombie stuff in storage to give ?
My life expectancy is 1 minute is impossible

M
Mysterious Stranger 20.01.20

to call someone else- Atronach, for example. or a couple, if the benefit of dual call pumped.
this refers to the appeal of the next branch of conjuration - atronachs, Daedra lords?

In the sense that if I animate another corpse (no, I'm not a master), the first one crumbles to dust.

M
Monkey Wrench 20.01.20

Mysterious Stranger
Parastui capture the soul of any corpse or skeleton to raise the skill

-
--Sashok-- 20.01.20

That well necro I think is not interesting but the Archer thief is just for me! :)

C
Chukka 20.01.20

Answer-you hit sorcery to 100-bought resurrection zombies without time limit-revived of the first bandit, why does he become hostile to any appearance of the enemy?(myself wearing the amulet of necromancer though hardly because of him).

H
Hadrimachez 20.01.20

my corpses have disappeared,the corpse of Astrid disappeared....how to disable the cleaner bodies?*

D
Dartak 20.01.20

I'm surprised so few people know about this spell.
Has long been a necromancer, go around the world and collect the most delicious corpses dragged home.

R
Ruslanmiracle 20.01.20

What kind of passion BRR.

H
Hadrimachez 20.01.20

AP

r
ratsimf 20.01.20

I brought a couple of Dremora))), and the tower of the Archmage pentaho corpses)))
now started again, I will play a mixed class but with dead things)

T
Tohno 20.01.20

Wow. On this, I didn't know. The next character is a maniac-tropaeum the necromancer. And be sure demerom.

B
BLVCK BEVRD 20.01.20

rebyayayat!!! I did not raise custody((( try the most powerful spell...even two 1.the coolest of the series to resurrect a corpse of 2. this zombie thrall... writes that the guard is too strong for you((( damn I'm sort of a master necromancer))) and what is there guard too strong?)) how can that be?)

v
vla-parfenkov 20.01.20

How much you need magic to create Trelew? I'm just trying to create but I noticed that not enough magic. Magic - 300, put the gear was 450 still does not help.

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 20.01.20

Recently I downloaded a mod call 100 Atronach or undead, and now have a real zombie Apocalypse.
Here is a Paradise for the necromancer!
And do not talk about the fact that the mod cheat. Some of the characters in the game and worse than hell (Potema, for example).

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 20.01.20

t80sol
Convenient to use zombies to carry the loot to the city
Weird . I raise , but not to talk or share things with them you can not
So difficult? Killed, a corpse of all things, revived. Followed him to the house\merchant - killed again.

m
mad wolf 20.01.20

How much you need magic to create Trelew?
raising the Dead Trell on the skill need mana 100 593. it's no perk and no armor to reduce the price.
i.e., the ring enchant for -29% of the call (or buy the ring and amulet at -25%)

Followed him to the house\merchant - killed again.
you can not kill, but to cause a fire Atronach (or two)

S
Stanley T. 20.01.20

Already asked this question in Any questions on the game, but he's instantly swamped by others.

Is it possible to change the dead trellow in his armor. I have one mage per corpse threw the glass armor, took his robe, but at the revival of the armor he wore, and the transition to another location it again appeared with his robe. Or is it due to the fact that I was trying to mage armor to wear, and if you try with the mantle, then get?

S
Sheril 20.01.20

I pumped conjuration up to 100, but the perks I have in this business is not invested. So can only 1 sombero to raise.

They (the dead trelly) talkative, one dead voice was saying - ooh-ubb-iitjee when attacking someone
And when I stealth killed anyone, but he still was not in time, it is a normal human voice was saying, Caught...