3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 18.09.19 08:09 pm

Are there real psychics?

On the Internet write that ostensibly on the Ground do there are people with extraordinary abilities, who can cure human diseases, to predict the future, etc. and these people are never themselves never show and do not take money, and that unit of people. And to those very hard to get into.
What do you think? Is it true that all what is written there, or is it all fiction?
I'm still more inclined to the truth.
79 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.09.19

I think so

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.09.19

Wild Rider
But according to another version, it's the U.S. government doing to California hint that it is not necessary to them even to think about autonomy or independence ^_^

W
Wild Rider 18.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
By this logic, and Texas have to suffer)

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.09.19

Wild Rider
Possible -) However, it can not touch, because otherwise there is a possibility of destruction of oil and other deposits. Either of resources and money was only enough for one run of the tectonic weapons", and the choice fell on California (trump also acts for traditional family values, but California is a Bastion of rainbow) =]

R
Ripper Man 18.09.19

Of course there are fortune tellers! There are witches and trolls, elves and dwarves, giants and midgets. The question is, how much would you pay to see them.

V
Vaipen 18.09.19

Empathy it is and these people quite a lot. However, not all empaths are aware of this. For example they may feel uncomfortable in the campaign, friends. They seem to smile at them, talk to take off, and they feel false. It's like when macho man is gonna get away.
There are empaths-addicts who are hooked on emotions. They are simply vital to sacrality someone to call the object's emotion popaboli.
However, empathy is a double-edged sword and these people are hypnosis. They simply can forcibly impose on experienced emotion. For example calm and then obese it as the Apple tree they don't move.

v
vftor 18.09.19

Vaipen
Vaipen wrote:
However, empathy is a double-edged sword and these people are hypnosis.
This only applies to those who have poor control over emotions and feelings. Those who have a developed critical intellect and a strong will, even with strong empathy, suggestion and hypnosis are not affected. As mentioned Felix Dzerzhinsky, the Cheka should have a cool mind, warm heart and clean hands.

G
GTAman 18.09.19

No theoretical assumptions, which showed the possibility of the phenomenon. There are no people who have demonstrated a valid experiment inexplicable capabilities. Therefore, no subject for study. All this in no way interferes with the media's magical thinking to believe in anything. /thread

A
Aleksandr Ko 18.09.19

GTAмaнъ
As a God one ... this Smallville....

W
Wild Rider 18.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well anyway, if you drag a tectonic weapon, it is appropriate to look to the geopolitical enemy than infighting. However, coincidence or not, but the earthquake occurred just under one of the US bases.

z
zdrastE 18.09.19

this morning again was blown by the planet. no one noticed?

R
Ruslan Merkulov 2 18.09.19

No konechnogo!!!!!

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 18.09.19

People believe in such nonsense, compared with which psychics are a mere trifle. There's even in this thread believe in a tectonic weapon to the Department of California and Texas, to hold the rainbow and so on. So faith in psychics is not the worst.

m
masha 18.09.19

GTAмaнъ wrote:
No theoretical assumptions
I think there is information that you most need to know.
Who knows what in our lives can be.

m
masha 18.09.19

Ancient somehow created a calendar, clock, geometry. Measured the speed of light(I have read that the pyramid of Cheops in its coordinate has the value of the speed of light).
Somehow they were able.

C
ColonelJason 18.09.19

Masha
Masha wrote:
I have read that the pyramid of Cheops in its coordinate has the value of the speed of light
The article obviously was intended for thoughtful and educated readers: to specify somewhere some kind of value, it would be good to know what units are used for its designation. And what sign system. Unfortunately, building the pyramid of Cheops, the Egyptians knew neither meters nor seconds, nor a positional number system, so...Not less interesting relative to what coordinate system they were caught, the speed of light is the Greenwich Meridian in those days were also far from its appearance. It is unclear, incidentally, why competent and honest, the authors of this article was limited to only one great pyramid - the Nile floor in longitude on speed of light is too,right, the aliens dug.

m
masha 18.09.19

ColonelJason
The theme of societu light interesting. Then more nonsense will throw in, once today.

W
Wild Rider 18.09.19

Proving once again that the skeptics suck ass.
https://www.destinyencounters.com/news/2018/12/14/7qboydlyunw3nz4z1oy8xyr9hjvst5
Article December last year. And here the prophet Charlie shamp something interesting broadcasts. Of God information, or not his, the tenth case, it is only important that the person is somehow able to get it.

•I heard the Lord say, “Boston, you are a city of winners, victors and champions. In 2019, the Stars will align for you Massachusetts, there will be a shot heard around the world. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy and celebrations will come upon you at last.”
For the first time the hockey team the Boston Bruins reached the Stanley Cup finals.
•Greatly intensify Protests and violent riots grow with thousands in Caracas, Venezuela against the government in 2019. I saw the delegitimization of Nicolás Maduro as Venezuelan President and Civil War coming. We must pray for the body of Christ in Venezuela that they will be supernaturally protected from destruction.
Predicted a political crisis and a massacre in Venezuela.
Italy faces economic crisis and political turbulence. Riots on the streets.
A few days ago, there was talk of government crisis, against the background of deteriorating economic situation. Probably, soon there will be riots.
Conflicts between nations in the Sea/ Pray for the United States Navy in the South China Sea and Panama Canal as I was shown conflict and confrontation in both regions.
The United States sent aircraft carrier in the South China sea on 6 August.

•Greater violence and natural shaking/earthquakes across the Ring of Fire.
•Unusual Natural shaking/earthquakes, seismic activity in unthinkable places in nations.
All right, has intensified the Pacific ring of fire and earthquakes began to appear in quite unexpected places.
7.3 magnitude quake in Indonesia
Absolutely exact hit. Earthquakes with a magnitude of 7.3 occurred in Indonesia, in mid-July.
•Terror attack in the Philippines.
Teract in the Philippines staged in January.
•The sounds of Trumpets heard in the sky in the state of California as a sign of unity for revival. God's hand is upon the State of California. Conviction brings repentance and visitation from heaven above.
Yes, this acoustic phenomenon has been reported in California.(you can search on YouTube) it is most Often associated with earthquakes.
•Julian Assange leaves the Ecuador embassy. Persecution and Prosecution.
Assange expelled from Ecuador in April.
•Louisiana Hurricane brings devastation. Another deluge of Water surges.
The strongest hurricane after Katrina (and it was in 2005) caused severe economic damage to Louisiana in July of this year.
•US Economy takes a downturn in 2019. Great fluctuations in stock market, but things will begin to turn around towards the end of 2019.
Yes, now talking about the fall of the economy in the United States.
•The month of August 2019 will be a very difficult month. I heard the Lord say, “count the days 8,9,10,11, Watch and Pray.”
Of course, the question arises why these days nothing happened (and the fact that Boston won the Cup), but to guess the exact day of the month, as the exact score, difficult to impossible. First, upon receipt of such information it is very important not to dream and not to loop through some values, but it is not always possible, even if you remember the sequence of his thoughts. If properly configured, then intuitively, the first thought usually is true.
At the world Cup before the first matches of 1/8 struck in the head 4:3 and 2:1, and that, in the match France-Argentina would be the last goal after 90 minutes, but I threw it away and very much regretted. (above I gave a link to a topic in which I tried to compile the standings. And I guessed the outcomes of 7 matches in a row, + 1 the result of the match which teams were the winners of the past games. Calculate the probability of this event?)
The victory of Sweden in the match with Switzerland, I correctly predicted as something that is likely to be the score 0:1, but I was afraid to put, but even to enter in a tournament grid.
In early September there was a match Switzerland-Iceland (League of Nations), so I was sure the score would be 6-TEW goals run dry and that somehow differ in this Iceland. Already shaking. Interpreted his feelings as a victory of Iceland with the score 6:0. Then looked at the team assessed the composition, take into account that Switzerland is stronger, spat, thought I to myself something imagined and decided that Switzerland will win with a score 2:0. In the end, of course, won Switzerland, but only account get 6:0.

Secondly, the future to some extent, all the same variable. And if I would guess correct score in matches, even rare, like 6:0, it turns out that the day before at best, or, for a couple of hours. And the farther away the event in time, the more likely that something will change. For example, the composition of judges. A striking example - the victory of England in the match with Colombia last year at the world Cup. Therefore, to predict the exact date of some events is even more difficult.
Spoilers, Yes, about Tenerife. Seismic is getting stronger on the island. Slowly, gradually, but the surface will be pumped magma. More often began to appear in Roy, South of the Teide. Actually, I saw some failure/lake/lava lake.

z
zdrastE 18.09.19

Wild Rider
Wild Rider wrote:
Proving once again that the skeptics suck ass.
well blah... the fifth point is where? or what?
I ask out of pure curiosity, because their own experience of sexual intercourse is still not extensive, and new knowledge in this area is never superfluous.

W
Wild Rider 18.09.19

Hello
Oh, what a painful reaction. Apparently, very touched, especially because the question already gives your great sexual experience, so to Google I you send I won't.
Hello wrote:
well blah... the fifth point is where? or what?
Really what it is. Perhaps the title candy.
Too incriminating and contradictory, you gave a comment, with hurry, apparently..
Hello wrote:
because their own experience of sexual intercourse is still not wide enough
Okay, I'll stop offtopic.