3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 18.09.19 08:09 pm

Are there real psychics?

On the Internet write that ostensibly on the Ground do there are people with extraordinary abilities, who can cure human diseases, to predict the future, etc. and these people are never themselves never show and do not take money, and that unit of people. And to those very hard to get into.
What do you think? Is it true that all what is written there, or is it all fiction?
I'm still more inclined to the truth.
79 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 18.09.19

Wild Rider
Wild Rider wrote:
Oh, what a painful reaction.
heh, heh... you're curiosity is it painful?
Wild Rider wrote:
Really what it is. Perhaps the title candy.
that is, you don't know, but nevertheless maintain
Wild Rider wrote:
Proving once again that the skeptics suck ass.
sucks is another mysterious term. sir, you are all woven of contradictions - write about what you do not know.
Wild Rider wrote:
Too incriminating and contradictory, you gave a comment, with hurry, apparently..
no, not from now, and out of curiosity. or you're not Russian and don't know the meaning of this word?
Hello wrote:
I ask out of curiosity
Wild Rider wrote:
Okay, I'll stop offtopic.
Yes, you're free to do anything, even suck ass (his or someone else's, I do not know)...

guys, what do you think would be the fifth point and how it can suck?

W
Wild Rider 18.09.19

Spoiler
Hello wrote:
Yes, you can do what you want
Of course.
Hello wrote:
heh, heh... you're curiosity is it painful?
I demonstrated that your question was asked not out of curiosity. You brought on the topic of sex. So, they knew the answer. In any case, this reaction painful.
Hello wrote:
sucks is another mysterious term. sir, you are all woven of contradictions - write about what you do not know.
Well, for such a slippery character as you savor your fantasies, to project aptitude, moral qualities on other people and his eye beams not notice - I did not expect another. I think I know what caused such an aggressive dialogue and discussion of painful topics)
Hello wrote:
His inappropriate questions to the guys not on the Internet and the subsequent consequences) Or a bad sexual experience.
Hello wrote:
heh, heh...
So it has proved. Free.

C
ColonelJason 18.09.19

Wild Rider wrote:
Boston, you are a city of winners, victors and champions.
The prophecy is false.
Wild Rider wrote:
For the first time the hockey team the Boston Bruins reached the Stanley Cup finals.
Lie. Boston Brunis last reached the finals 6 years ago - quite recently, given how rare they are in principle done.

Wild Rider wrote:
Italy faces economic crisis and political turbulence. Riots on the streets.
A few days ago, there was talk of government crisis, against the background of deteriorating economic situation
Lies, these conversations go a long time ago (in particular - long before prediction). Proof:
Спойлерhttps://inosmi.ru/politic/20170801/239951607.htmlЦитата with proof: Italy is the weak link of the Eurozone and potentially carries a much greater threat than Greece because of its demographic and economic weight. (2017)

Wild Rider wrote:
Probably, soon there will be riots.
Speculation. There is no confusion, the prophecy is false.
Wild Rider wrote:
Conflicts between nations in the Sea/ Pray for the United States Navy in the South China Sea and Panama Canal as I was shown conflict and confrontation in both regions.
The prophecy is false-there are no conflicts in the Panama Canal no.

Wild Rider wrote:
Greater violence and natural shaking/earthquakes across the Ring of Fire
Man predicts earthquakes in the area, which happened 90% of the earthquakes in the history of mankind. The guy is good. As a whole, earthquakes this year in less than 8 months 2017 4342 vs 4505.
Wild Rider wrote:
Terror attack in the Philippines.
As every year, since 2001 Proof:
Спойлерhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Операция_"Nesokrushimaja"_—Filippini
Wild Rider wrote:
The sounds of Trumpets heard in the sky in the state of California as a sign of unity for revival.
As in 2012
Spoiler in 2016
Spoiler and 2018
Spoiler, etc...

Wild Rider wrote:
US Economy takes a downturn in 2019
Translation: the US Economy is experiencing a downturn in 2019. The prophecy is false. The growth rate of the U.S. economy by 2020 will be reduced, however, this is still a strong growth, not decline. Proof:
Спойлерhttps://basetop.ru/rejting-ekonomik-mira-2019-tablitsa-vvp-stran-mira/Впрочем may ocultist had in mind just did not bother with the terminology. And here it is possible to understand obviously interested in his activities do not have even the most basic ideas about Economics (as about any process, understanding of which requires minimal mental effort and education),so why bother?
Wild Rider wrote:
The month of August 2019 will be a very difficult month. I heard the Lord say, “count the days 8,9,10,11, Watch and Pray.”
Of course, the question arises why these days nothing happened
One such question arises. You? I don't. Do a bunch of the maximum fuzzy predictions and crap in most of them, where there are specifics - a long tradition of quacks. So did Nostradamus and probably many crooks before him.

Wild Rider wrote:
but to guess the exact day of the month, as the exact score, difficult to impossible.
It is very encouraging that, although your consciousness is being engaged exclusively in the formation of constructs, which promise you that after a failed life good aliens and bearded wizards from the clouds will give you one more try, but at least on a subconscious level, you realize that your new idol-just guesses(unfortunately rarely).
By the way, as far as I could find, the page on which the author of the post gave us a link was created...Yesterday. And if, by chance, the predictions for 2019, announced a little early to, say, 2019, the year?

Hello
Hello wrote:
What you like a little. It is obvious that we are talking about the clitoris. That the author of the post very well spent demarcation between mentally healthy educated people who are sexually active, and people who believe in predictions, of which sexual selection has graciously shielded from the possibility to get offspring.

m
masha 18.09.19

Found the owner at home for Mediums and healers, psychics. It says how to do these things and heal people.

Here I read. As if the roof is not moved out from the reading.

P
Pilat. 18.09.19

Masha
the full moon will fuck you))

m
masha 18.09.19

Pilat.
Are you from the Ukraine?

p
potter790 18.09.19

Ryanar wrote:
the Earth does have such people with unusual abilities that can cure human diseases, to predict the future, etc.
If such interpretations of this tale. )
In General, the psychic, in humans only as a vestige from a previous civilization. For example telepathy, the person does not possess, mind reading is generally from the category of fantasy. Instead, as a vestige, a person is present in the collective unconscious, which is evident, for example, parents against children, after some severe stress, etc. There are people who are in their development, have an open projection the conscious perception of the flow of energy. Often this state is reached life spiritual development, and these people to anyone will not help, just because. There are rare exceptions to this rule, such as injuries of the brain, to take the same Wang or messing. But if such phenomena happen, the once in a century, if not in centuries. In fact it is, but not where looking for, and not in the form in which to represent. But the crooks to entoy soil a dime a dozen. ))

z
zdrastE 18.09.19

Wild Rider
you're right, in order not to distract our fun transfusion from a sieve those who are not affected.
Spoiler
Wild Rider wrote:
I demonstrated that your question was asked not out of curiosity.
Yes? where? as it is not noticed neither the clarity nor the fact that you allegedly have shown.
and in order not to be unfounded (really don't like this quality) offering you more time to show their visibility. I will try yet to demonstrate.
Wild Rider wrote:
Oh, what a painful reaction. Apparently, very touched, especially because the question already gives your great sexual experience, so to Google I you send I won't.
Oh, what a painful reaction. - surprise in the affirmative. however, more than a guess your surprise is not drawn. that is not the fact that it is actually. and Yes, you're wrong.
Apparently, hurt badly supposition again and again, not having a place to be (believe me, niskolechko not hurt).
moreover, the question already gives your great sexual experience - that is my statement about the lack of breadth of experience of sexual intercourse you took it as a lie or flirting?
look, you might know better than me what I have going on in your head?
you must be psychic?
...still I must disappoint you - hrenovenky while you psychic.
so to Google I you send will not - thank you, from my side I promise you too will not send.
Wild Rider wrote:
You brought on the topic of sex
it is prohibited by law?
Wild Rider wrote:
So, they knew the answer.
this is another psychic penetration in my mind?
heh, heh... and again incorrect.
Wild Rider wrote:
In any case, this reaction painful.
you all the time, your possible responses to my project. and am sure that is why they should be the same. sorry to disappoint you - our with you belonging to Homo sapiens is not a guarantee of matching our behaviours response to certain situations. they may be different. and Yes, they are different.
Wild Rider wrote:
Well, for such a slippery character as you
yeah, who's talking...
Wild Rider wrote:
savor your fantasies, to project aptitude, moral qualities on other people
where? I suggest you to try to stroke a white cat in the company of Marilyn Monroe?
for example, I like to pick a nail from the ear itself. is that the kind of thing I centered on your preferences? in addition, I lie sometimes. maybe I reproached you in your deceit?
Wild Rider wrote:
and his eye beams not to notice
again - where is the log? and their but what is?
Lord, why, if you think something, it must necessarily be true?
you're never wrong?
Wild Rider wrote:
I think I know what caused such an aggressive dialogue and discussion of painful topics)
well, finally you used for the first time, the word think that you have, thank God, do not say, but only guess. and, again, wrongly assume, because it is not aggressive. you're confusing curiosity (about what I just warned you) with aggression (which you think must be present opponents with a different point of view than you).
Wild Rider wrote:
His inappropriate questions to the guys not on the Internet and the subsequent implications)
what they inappropriate? and what consequences? and what do you think they should be?
Wild Rider wrote:
Either a bad sexual experience.
and this is where to put it?
Wild Rider wrote:
that question gives your already great sexual experience...
again you are confused about the testimony, although I the beginning honestly
Hello wrote:
I ask out of pure curiosity, because their own experience of sexual intercourse is still not extensive, and new knowledge in this area is never superfluous.
Wild Rider wrote:
So it has proved.
is this statement? who? yourself?
because if I do, then again by.
Wild Rider wrote:
Free.
type, complete the conversation? you don't mind.
can I have your option free to sound?
presumptuous to decide that such a slippery character" as you would not object to his equally slippery colleague.
don't worry. no, I'm not going to write. how do I know you're going through or not. I'm not psychic.
you write well - eat your still puny beginnings of the psychic, keep it simple and... probably as careful with reference to different points and methods of influence on them, especially if he is not sure about their location.

W
Wild Rider 18.09.19

ColonelJason wrote:
The prophecy is false.
No way, you have clung to those words that could not in principle have a significant role? I.e., the prophet had in mind not just the future achievements, not past.
ColonelJason wrote:
Lie. Boston Brunis last reached the finals 6 years ago - quite recently, given how rare they are in principle done.
It's all relative. But only this year the team Boston was to win.
ColonelJason wrote:
Quote from proof: Italy is the weak link of the Eurozone and potentially carries a much greater threat than Greece because of its demographic and economic weight. (2017)
Pulled words out of the news for 2017. For 2018 was not found? Nothing that the world situation is quite drastically can change? From the worst to the best? Yes, in this country problems, but when they shoot at full power - that's the question. I search, but very few spend the time not watching the Italy, but of the actual quickly found the news only in February of this year.
ColonelJason wrote:
Speculation. There is no confusion, the prophecy is false.
I write: probably, soon there will be riots.
You: at the moment they are not
As you engage in dialogue?
ColonelJason wrote:
Man predicts earthquakes in the area, which happened 90% of the earthquakes in the history of mankind. The guy is good. As a whole, earthquakes this year in less than 8 months 2017 4342 vs 4505.
On the wiki about the ring of fire just now found out, I suppose. Already not 90%. ZMT what is the magnitude of the watched? About 7.3 m ignored, and what was to be expected.
ColonelJason wrote:
The prophecy is false-there are no conflicts in the Panama Canal no.
Well, I only said about the South China sea. For the period up to 21 years you did not pay attention. The adequacy in all its glory.
ColonelJason wrote:
As every year, since 2001 Proof:
This particular attack have devoted a separate page on the wiki. The event of resonance, probably due to the place where it is held.
ColonelJason wrote:
As in 2012
Well, not every year, right? Yeah, on YouTube I found these videos. And just this year happened strong earthquakes in California. If they focused, then, more about this phenomenon will be talking in the near future.
ColonelJason wrote:
Translation: the US Economy is experiencing a downturn in 2019. The prophecy is false. The growth rate of the U.S. economy by 2020 will be reduced, however, this is still a strong growth, not decline. Proof:
Th proof, of what are you feeding me data for the 2018 and forecast for the next year? Here will publish the financial report for the 19, then and carry such proof.
ColonelJason wrote:
However, perhaps occultist had in mind just did not bother with the terminology.
To find fault with words, numbers, ignore double standards.
These things can be done discount. Yes, now there is talk about recession, but it is August, not December.
ColonelJason wrote:
at least on a subconscious level, you realize that your new idol-just guesses
I have used a more familiar and common verb for the unprepared reader only.
ColonelJason wrote:
By the way, as far as I could find, the page on which the author of the post gave us a link was created...Yesterday.
Ie you dashed all the painting to me with that dumbfound? Not simpler to just to say this?
And where is the proof? On one site I checked age - page 229 days, found another source with the same information - date of writing the post on 1 January. I'm not Sherlock, so carefully check all the data, but minimal movements, of course, do.
Smacks of vile lies.
https://soundofheavenblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/01/raise-your-prophetic-prayer-shield-points-of-prayer-for-2019-to-2021-charlie-shamp-nashville-tn/
https://be1.ru/vozrast-stranicy/
ColonelJason wrote:
who are sexually active, and people who believe in predictions, of which sexual selection has graciously shielded from the possibility to get offspring.
Metite in psychics, holding a candle. How would your child nothing bad has passed.

z
zdrastE 18.09.19

Wild Rider wrote:
No way, you have clung to those words that could not in principle have a significant role? I.e., the prophet had in mind not just the future achievements, not past.
right now, I will judge you, guys - so at the moment still lies with a certain probability in the future will become the truth.
Wild Rider wrote:
To find fault with words, numbers, ignore double standards.
hang labels...
Wild Rider wrote:
Metite in psychics, holding a candle.
yeah, right, sure - just now, too, one felt my alleged pain. on account of the candle I'm not sure, but my aggressive frowning eyebrows could then see.
sho dietisa?! psychics as dogs are not cut divorced, scared to go outside...

C
ColonelJason 18.09.19

Wild Rider
Wild Rider wrote:
No way, you have clung to those words that could not in principle have a significant role?
What do you mean may not have a significant role? Of course the words of the charlatan do not have and cannot have any role. Well, except, of course, role in the process of enriching the people, which did not happen at first education , and then (as a consequence) and life in General.
Wild Rider wrote:
I.e., the prophet had in mind not just the future achievements, not past.
I care about what he had in mind, I'm just stating that what he said is not true.
Wild Rider wrote:
It's all relative.
There is nothing relative in the phrase
Wild Rider wrote:
Boston, you are a city of winners, victors and champions
this is a very specific prediction, and it is not specifically true.

Wild Rider wrote:
Pulled words out of the news for 2017.
I understand that you want to own sophistic techniques (at least at the level of everyday conversation a healthy person with a 6th grade education), but come on - not your. The reproach of pulling out of context can be a good weapon, but unfortunately, in this case there are two but I myself have provided a link to the full article, and I never threw up words, I provided a quote that, when separated from the article, is fully consistent with its context.
Wild Rider wrote:
For 2018 was not found?
It would be very strange on my part, pointing out that information is outdated, to appeal to a more recent year. Why would I want to do is so senseless and illogical action?
Wild Rider wrote:
I write: probably, soon there will be riots.
You: at the moment they are not
As you engage in dialogue?
Well, when the basis of your position are speculation built on the game of guessing game small charlatan and you respond just dry facts, engage in dialogue, of course, difficult. But, alas - I can't help you, you have chosen a losing position.
Wild Rider wrote:
On the wiki about the ring of fire just now found out, I suppose.
Mistakenly believe, but thank you for resorting to arguments at hominem, irrelevant to the case - is very revealing.
Wild Rider wrote:
Already not 90%.
And how much?
Wild Rider wrote:
ZMT what is the magnitude of the watched?
In my opinion- all.
Wild Rider wrote:
About 7.3 m ignored, and what was to be expected.
Every year there are earthquakes in the range of from 7.0 to 7.5, he just chose the middle and guess.
The prophecy about the 6.9 magnitude quake in the Philippines on his website you ignored, and what was to be expected.
Wild Rider wrote:
Well, I only said about the South China sea.
I don't care what you said, it is written very clearly:
Wild Rider wrote:
Conflicts between nations in the Sea/ Pray for the United States Navy in the South China Sea and Panama Canal
There is no conflict, the prophecy is false.

Wild Rider wrote:
Well, not every year, right?
Don't know, I haven't checked.In any case, to predict something that happens regularly once in two or three years - not much better than to predict something that happens every year.
Wild Rider wrote:
Th proof, of what are you feeding me data for the 2018 and forecast for the next year?
Van I don't put anything - you people, in my opinion, for society lost, I'm just debunking quack nonsense of fraud, which you then dumped. However, I am not troublesome - data for 2019
Спойлерhttps://quote.rbc.ru/news/article/5d1b4ed09a7947d3d5047886In the first quarter of 2019, the US economy grew by 3.1% yoy. Federal reserve Bank of new York predicts U.S. GDP growth in the second quarter of 2019 by 1.3% in the third quarter to 1.2 percent. However, in General I agree with the validity of the proposed approach has not happened yet - say nothing. Thus, let's forget about all those prophecies that even did not happen (see the point about the Panama Canal and 21).

Wild Rider wrote:
According to cavil,
Point out the wrong use of words.
Wild Rider wrote:
the figures ignored
What are the numbers I ignored?
Wild Rider wrote:
double standards.
These things can be done discount.
You have but the standards are quite clear - the charlatans discounts on all.
Wild Rider wrote:
I have used a more familiar and common verb for the unprepared reader only.
And most importantly-quite accurate.
Wild Rider wrote:
Ie you dashed all the painting to me with that dumbfound?
I dashed off this painting to ridicule the false nonsense of the rascal.
Wild Rider wrote:
Not simpler to just to say this?
I waited a week or what?
Wild Rider wrote:
Smacks of vile lies.
And you don't sniff the text and read - you will not escape the essence (or, likely, will slip away to a lesser extent). I said
ColonelJason wrote:
the way, as far as I could find, the page on which the author of the post
Find out here
Спойлерhttp://web.archive.org/web/20190301000000*/https://www.destinyencounters.com/news/2018/12/14/7qboydlyunw3nz4z1oy8xyr9hjvst5Впрочем in this case, I will not argue - after all the prophecies in hindsight would I have to believe that even the omnivores in terms of information flock of extrasensory.
Wild Rider wrote:
How would your child nothing bad has passed.
Don't bother, grow up healthy.

m
masha 18.09.19

Wild Rider
All events can be approximated mathematically calculated.

In nature there is even a cycle length of ~9.4 years. When events occur, for example, the reproduction of insects or crops, weather phenomena.

z
zdrastE 18.09.19

Masha wrote:
In nature there is even a cycle length of ~9.4 years. When events occur, for example, the reproduction of insects.
yeah, tell that this mustached creatures that breed without measure, without keeping any cycles. around the clock and every minute.

W
Wild Rider 18.09.19

ColonelJason wrote:
What do you mean may not have a significant role? Of course the words of the charlatan do not have and cannot have any role.
In your inadequate interpretation of these words. More precisely, it's not even interpretation, and nonsense.
ColonelJason wrote:
I care about what he had in mind, I'm just stating that what he said is not true.
So indifferent, that does not include the brain before you comment.
ColonelJason wrote:
Why you referred to the frequency of success of this team in the past, if we are talking about future events?
ColonelJason wrote:
There is nothing relative in the phrase
Well here you are and out of context, and I was referring to your proposal where it was mentioned 6 years.
ColonelJason wrote:
this is a very specific prediction, and it is not specifically true.
Ie have already moved on to the future?
OK, but it came true in part.
And to which I drew attention now, still can come true completely. It is no coincidence that prophecy is a noun weeping and up to 21 years.
Weeping may endure for the night, but joy and celebrations will come upon you at last
ColonelJason wrote:
The reproach of pulling out of context can be a good weapon
It is not in context, just needed then to pull out (Yes, still from the article, not news) less vague phrase
ColonelJason wrote:
It would be very strange on my part, pointing out that information is outdated, to appeal to a more recent year. Why would I want to do is so senseless and illogical action?
Not weird at all. Not illogical. Because these articles often is a superficial description of the situation, without any specific reason, the trigger-events that trigger others, which it is. Ie you can at least every year to write about the possible crisis that will develop in 10 years, for example. Something from the U.S. debt. And if the prophecy against the background of such analysts would be given a specific period of time, then this prophecy can throw in a scrap, most likely.
But this article is good, Yes, I have read.
However, the current government crisis caused by disagreement between the parties.
https://finance.rambler.ru/economics/42652138-stsenariy-potentsialnogo-defolta-kuda-vedet-italiya-evropu/
And trigger pressed no earlier than April.
"Eleven months we have worked on laws that serve the good of Italians. But in the last two or three months something broke," said Salvini at the meeting in Sabaudia.
ColonelJason wrote:
Well, when the basis of your position are speculation built on the game of guessing game small charlatan and you respond just dry facts, engage in dialogue, of course, difficult.
You give fantasies for dry facts, ignoring the time factor.
ColonelJason wrote:
But, alas - I can't help you, you have chosen a losing position.
Not losing, just difficult to prove. However, if the opponent takes the position of bovids, this thesis will be appropriate.
ColonelJason wrote:
Mistakenly believe, but thank you for resorting to arguments at hominem, irrelevant to the case - is very revealing.
It's not even an argument, I just put in my two cents, but they played a role. It is significant that you sharply react to absolutely meaningless to dispute the details of the words very significant, therefore, lied to, not watched. Moreover, these 90% immediately apparent to the untrained geographic terms reader.
ColonelJason wrote:
And how much?
According to some 75-80%.
ColonelJason wrote:
In my opinion- all.
Lies, these figures can not in principle be. For the first three weeks of June this year, just in California alone there have been more than thousands of earthquakes. After strong earthquakes in mid-July began to show itself, the rift (not all of California, and a small area near a military base) daily swarm, consisting of not less than 100, and even 200 ZMT. It is still ongoing
ColonelJason wrote:
Every year there are earthquakes in the range of from 7.0 to 7.5, he just took the average and guessed
First, not every year. Second, in the current decade there have been no earthquakes of 7.3. Were mostly from 5.6 to 6.9 to 7 (often). Was and 8.2 and 8.6 in 2012. Can you calculate the median and standard deviation, something to squeak about playing the guessing game on randomness?
By chance you can find out what your wife cuckolded, by chance, your child may confess to sexual orientation, but not amazingly accurately guess the magnitude of an earthquake in such a case.
ColonelJason wrote:
The prophecy about the 6.9 magnitude quake in the Philippines on his website you ignored, and what was to be expected.
You can be the envy of your insight, because unfulfilled predictions I have not even posted.
ColonelJason wrote:
There is no conflict, the prophecy is false.
No, it was partially true.
ColonelJason wrote:
Van I don't put anything - you people, in my opinion, for society lost,
You're funny, constantly editing, but in plain sight leaving spelling errors, creating the illusion of restropective text lightning and the flight of thought.
And yet, because every opponent you see any defects. Of course, the conclusion is banal, but behind this behavior is clearly seen some complexes.
ColonelJason wrote:
Federal reserve Bank of new York predicts U.S. GDP growth in the second quarter of 2019 by 1.3% in the third quarter to 1.2 percent.
News for July, and we are talking only about the first quarter, there infa and urgent.
ColonelJason wrote:
However, in General I agree with the validity of the proposed approach has not happened yet - say nothing. Thus, let's forget about all those prophecies that even did not happen (see the point about the Panama Canal and 21).
Well, that's a win. Although it would seem that the dispute about the obvious things. And in brackets it is necessary to add and Italy.
ColonelJason wrote:
You have but the standards are quite clear - the charlatans discounts on all.
At the moment there are discounts, because
https://www.rbc.ru/economics/12/08/2019/5d50b6a79a7947786ebd0e8d
Goldman Sachs predicts recession in the economy. And the prophet drew attention to it much earlier.
ColonelJason wrote:
Point out the wrong use of words.
Okay, the fall, decline. In some industries it is already happening, judging by this news:
https://bcs-express.ru/novosti-i-analitika/spad-v-promyshlennosti-ne-strashen-dlia-ekonomiki-ssha-eksperty-factset-obieiasnili-pochemu
ColonelJason wrote:
I dashed off this painting to ridicule the false nonsense of the rascal.
While in Venezuela, Assange and the Typhoon didn't say anything.
ColonelJason wrote:
However, in this case, I will not argue - after all the prophecies in hindsight would embarrass,
But only now I guess it's unsubstantiated claim, is to the hindrances to the creation date of the page. Just where is the proof? I, in turn, showed another resource to copy-paste prophecies, where the date is 1 Jan.
https://soundofheavenblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/01/raise-your-prophetic-prayer-shield-points-of-prayer-for-2019-to-2021-charlie-shamp-nashville-tn/
ColonelJason wrote:
Find out here
Well, I guess your feeble mind does not allow to further explore the possibility of webarchive before blather that the prophecies were written later. This service allows you to capture the page as a user, independently, and repeatedly, only the earliest copy of the site absolutely does not speak about the date of its creation. And Yes, I am sure that this copy came through interested parties who want to verify if these predictions are correct in the future.

I think, quite justified his position, I reply to another nonsense is very reluctantly.

Hello
Spoileron attracted your reaction, perhaps, slightly provocative, but a fun figure of speech. Then I started to put pressure on the abscess, and out flowed your feelings. Reached ichor and decided to stay. Leave you the last word, or rather, very huge pointless review where you will break my verbal design on all words individually in order to play with each of them. But your interests, I, alas, do not share.

z
zdrastE 18.09.19

Wild Rider
ambivalent trigger...
Spoileralert

d
danulaca 18.09.19

Ryanar wrote:
Yes, I think psychic ability in itself can develop any. The Internet is written in detail how this can be done by using different exercises, etc That will only work if you have it - the big question.
Do you realize what nonsense you wrote?

C
ColonelJason 18.09.19

Wild Rider
Spoiler
Wild Rider wrote:
Why you referred to the frequency of success of this team in the past, if we are talking about future events?
Because trying to put a false prophecy is true, you foolishly lied about what the team reached the final
Wild Rider wrote:
For the first time in a long time
This stupid lies I'm denied. To the prophecy but this remark does not apply. By prophecy it's simple: the team did not become the champion, the prophecy is false.

Wild Rider wrote:
Well here you are and out of context, and I was referring to your proposal where it was mentioned 6 years.
Often to understand what you mean by difficult - your explanation is rather incoherent.
Wild Rider wrote:
No, it was partially true.
I say the prophecy is false.
Wild Rider wrote:
And yet, because every opponent you see any defects.
First, it is a lie. Proof in the theme of Humanity is accelerating evolution...- that's where I disagree with a person, but I lead him quite a constructive dialogue, and no defects do not see it. Secondly-you are not my opponent. Nonsense, that you believe in are ridiculous, you never will be able to prove that the few guesses of your predictor, which was not far from the truth, not just statistically inevitable (given the number of prediction iterations) guessing. Accordingly, about any dispute we can not go. I just hone in on your delusions syllable and skills debunking lies.

Wild Rider wrote:
Wild Rider wrote:
It is significant that you sharply react to absolutely meaningless to dispute the details of the words very significant, therefore, lied to, not watched.
Do you think that to point out that you resorted to argument to the person - sharpness? Or just the term sharp reaction was required to justify your conjecture about lying?And to put forward a conjecture about the lies you have been necessary as what you put yourself in a miserable and helpless in light of his stupid argument for the individual - a fact, and we had to react. The only problem is that once you get caught in a stupid baseless polemical reception, to escalate the situation to the new stupid unfounded speculative assertion - not a good idea. Of course, if your goal is not worth setting yourself a laughing stock - then tactics are correct.
Wild Rider wrote:
First, not every year.
Well, Yes, but in 7 years of the last ten.
Wild Rider wrote:
Lies, these figures can not in principle be.
You have very little understanding of the basic principles of human speech: the assumption cannot be false, because it is an assumption. Looked here
Спойлерhttps://allatravesti.com/earthquakesВероятно, really stood a magnitude >5, which, of course, does not negate the truth of the essence of my statement: earthquakes (as strong as we now found out) for 8 months of 2017, more than 8 months of this year. ergo^ the prophecy that this year will be extremely zemletryaseniya is false.
Wild Rider wrote:
You give fantasies for dry facts, ignoring the time factor.
You see the facts with fantasies, as their status facts does not fit well in your mythological world view. The time factor in this case only indicates that your prophet has no idea when his predictions come true (and therefore their predictions can't be called) and so he just pulls, so to speak, time.

Wild Rider wrote:
You can be the envy of your insight, because unfulfilled predictions I have not even posted.
Of course, too much would have to pay.
Only what you say about my offer not to discuss something that is not true
Wild Rider wrote:
Well, that's a win. Although it would seem that the dispute about the obvious things.
and in the next statement appealing to unfulfilled predictions:
Wild Rider wrote:
Goldman Sachs predicts recession in the economy. And the prophet drew attention to it much earlier.
Oh, it's the consistent thinking of the fanatics...

Wild Rider wrote:
Okay, the fall, decline.
I don't need your linguistic favors. The word is used prophet of prophecy, does not really correspond to the prophesy falsely.
Wild Rider wrote:
While in Venezuela, Assange and the Typhoon didn't say anything.
Was going to say. By the way, about 33 unfulfilled predictions you also did not say anything. How so?
Wild Rider wrote:
Well, I guess your feeble mind does not allow to study in detail the possibility of webarchive
Thank you for the transition to the individual - always nice to see from politicheskoi helpless man begins to convulse skotovataya rudeness. Not allowed me to further explore"capabilities of webarchive unwillingness to waste time on it, and the conjectural nature of my statements, I, as noted above, reflected in the phrase how I found out, but as we once again see the values of the awkward language units you prefer to ignore (or their understanding requires the ability to think that you do not have).

Wild Rider wrote:
I think that's enough to justify its position
You have demonstrated that apart from small quibbles to the figures do not refute the fact that prediction is false, and appeals to that not-yet-21 year, to tell you in their favor nothing.
Wild Rider wrote:
I reply to another nonsense is very reluctantly.
It is quite predictable, considering in what a ridiculous light you expose yourself by trying to say something. I can assure you, I very quietly survive your neglect. Most importantly, do not cease to give links to esoteric quackery nonsense - too exciting to deny.
Let's summarize. In fact, of the 43 claimed to be a charlatan "prophecies", even you yourself have identified as a "true" ten in total. Of them, in fact, came to pass only five (not noted last time, the falsity of the prophecy of Venezuela - there is not the civil war), among them one predicted the events that took place 18 years in a row(the attack), the other two events which occur regularly (earthquakes in the "ring", "pipe" in California),one - just a description of the current situation (the crisis in Italy), so predictions just pull Assange, and the earthquake in Indonesia. 2/43-an excellent indicator. Thank you, friend - this is time you took my work to put another "psychic" false joke, and coped better than I do.
Epitaph discussion of the activities of the sorcerers I would like to use one of his prophecies: "The raising of the dead will begin to be seen in North American meetings". Amen

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.09.19

Wild Rider wrote:
Van I don't put anything - you people, in my opinion, for society lost,
You're funny, constantly editing, but in plain sight leaving spelling errors, creating the illusion of restropective text lightning and the flight of thought.
And yet, because every opponent you see any defects. Of course, the conclusion is banal, but behind this behavior is clearly seen some complexes.
Obviously. Man himself instantly labeled misogynistic attitude of the opponent in the dispute gives it a very type of boorish, nasty in communication in principle. If he so easily makes the conclusion that you are lost to society, what more to say 8)
Language-savvy, and the mentality is lame. Disorder. But your discussion was interesting.
such moments are amusing )Quote: "Thanks for the transition to the individual - always nice to see from politicheskoi helpless man begins to convulse skotovataya rudeness."
I remember how someone started banging in the throes of skotovataya rudeness from bespomoschno in a dispute on the subject of human evolution )))
But someone else, another user, and be able to communicate adequately defending the theory of evolution. So! Everything is relative.
danulaca wrote:
Ryanar wrote:
Yes, I think psychic ability in itself can develop any. The Internet is written in detail how this can be done by using different exercises, etc That will only work if you have it - the big question. I did not yet tried to do so, as it is very dumb.
Do you realize what nonsense you wrote?
Obviously, he did not understand from your point of view & it) And now be kind enough to explain what is nonsense. He added about the big question.

C
ColonelJason 18.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Oh, you finally got the courage to squeeze out a little of his brand of drivel in my direction.Not to say that I missed this dish, but to turn up your nose, for old times ' sake,I will not.In General,this is commendable - given the state of your mental potency, it is reasonable to try to develop other qualities. On the other hand, boldness in tandem with brain dysfunction often gives results that are much different from those anticipated by the subject. And now, you're probably not planning to expose himself as a fool (though often the impression that this is for you primary target), but as Phewa Egorka Letov: only it turned out differently, it turned out altogether not as.
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Instantly the man himself and put labels
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
If he so easily concludes
Unfortunately, excessive mental work was the understanding that before the labeling (quite untrue), I'm only in this thread exchanged with Wild Esuna ten very massive replicas, and this topic is not the only place where I have for several years had the pleasure to work with him intelligent conversation. And now, only now, years and texts later, I did and expressed my unpleasant (but much inferior to the rudeness of his previous statements in my address). conclusions. As you know, the mental state of the man who calls multi-year process Migom to say anything comforting is impossible. I understand that you hurt my nedavnee the statement of the friend that you keep talking - it is empty (there is little that hurts like the truth), but I have repeated many times to people of your own way: offended by the unpleasant truth, do not rush frantically to squeeze out attempts at insults, most likely, after finishing your work, you will look even more pathetic than before. This incident stands that is a perfect illustration.
Olso, with regards to my statements about the prospects of socialization tov. Wild Runer-RA, I'll just remind you that he believes in the predictions of the man who was nepredskazuem that in this or next year will rise the dead. If someone thinks that believing the predictions of such people to society is not lost, then I got the bad news.