3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ignacius Malfoy 21.01.20 02:35 am

Questions on passing and gameplay (Silverfall)

All that is connected with the passing and gameplay in Silverfall. Ask questions and help to find the answers.
99 Comments
Sort by:
P
Peigas 21.01.20

Tell me,who set himself these additions (Patch Silverfall v1.17 100Mb,
Silverfall v1.16 94.8 Mb),what's in these patches? Is that correct or what dopolnyayut? Thanks in advance for your answer)))

G
Griblin 21.01.20

Peigas

better don't put it all the fuck up game, put English language and nothing useful to do
I tested it

P
Peigas 21.01.20

Another question:can I transfer my armor when I play the Persians if Yes,how? thanks in advance for your answer))))

G
Griblin 21.01.20

Peigas

well this question is simple: open the inventory, above which hangs an icon of your Persian,if you got the associates in the team,where they also will appear,just click on them and wear them as you want)

P
Peigas 21.01.20

No,no, no! Not! I know,I mean,I have a few Persians created between them can change gear or not? If so,how? )))

G
Griblin 21.01.20

Peigas
but do not do so.....

P
Peigas 21.01.20

Q: why doesn't swinging skills above LVL 10,even though it appears that such a possibility? Thanks in advance for your answer))))

G
Griblin 21.01.20

Peigas

well, it's a simple question, 10lvl skill is his ceiling,but if you find some rags,which increases the level of the thread implies, here's to you and LVL 11 skill))

M
Muha4 21.01.20

Prot.My question is how to reach the Duchy of Stilayt to find the crystal?

M
Muha4 21.01.20

SERGenergo I have the same question as you tell me how you got there

M
Muha4 21.01.20

people save I have a week there running around
but there is no power in one place is

G
Griblin 21.01.20

quite simply, in locations where there is a small fortress of microradio and cemetery, go all the way right and you will meet the mountain, then go or wars,or down,and are looking for a transfer to another location, then right again and up the opportunity

m
madpsheno 21.01.20

what is essence and how to raise it

m
madpsheno 21.01.20

please tell me that I fucking know what the essence

G
Griblin 21.01.20

hmmmm.... and you however not pirates play?

maybe this essence is your belonging to nature or technology, and to earn it by doing tasks for certain characters, for example, in the first location, a merchant of weapons and armor will offer you to go to the swamp and put the engine on the gas, it'll give a plus to the technique, or there in the first location, some of the elves will ask you to deal with the hunters that gives a plus to nature, etc.

e
egoforse 21.01.20

Please help!!! How to enchant objects???

G
Griblin 21.01.20

conjure items in the original Silverfall impossible, but if there is a Supplement of Earth Awakening", it can be important to find some kind of magic stone, and how to bewitch: poke a couple of times on rocks (or spirit,watching th will fall) and a window will appear, it is necessary in one field to insert any object a stone click OK (or whatever) and voila, the subject is bewitched. =)

and best with stones not to suffer and learn the entire thread on the creation of things, there can be no stone of any capacity to ponadobilas =)

V
VirusCool90 21.01.20

People COP a little to write, but here at least kakita signs of life are downloaded Silverfall+Silverfall Earth Awakening(akela) repak 8 gig and decided to play with a friend on the grid, and when someone creates the 2nd sees the game is still decided through hamach, the effect of 0, all of the Google searched I have not found the answer, the current that suggest on the net to play) and download a different version can't, all the torrents at 0, and fayloobmenniki hang=\

G
Griblin 21.01.20

ooooooo, the question is still complicated, and I'm only a master in the line of gameplay and never played, but it's probably some dancing with a tambourine, like creating a dedicated server for crysis wars, there must have boys Oh boys programs to download to play...

V
Vampiressa92 21.01.20

Guys,really need help.
I hope someone else plays
First impression of the game wasn't that great but when you played something fell on the ears.
I don't understand why not saved the control settings when you exit the game(((
Remained only the window enchants,crafting, etc( they are on the numpad set),the rest will reluctantly remain.
Know wrote above that there are quests on technology or nature,the description will not understand what will.First, the technology has reached 30%,then when did kV in the submerged ruins,fell to 10%. And now nature and no technology to put can't do.

If who is not difficult,write down quests into nature and technology.Where they can be obtained.
Play Archer elf and I want nature to develop,and that in technomatix looks miserable.
Oh yeah and one more thing,is it true that created things do not glow with elemental damage ( demon ) ?
Sorry for the many bukovok) thanks in Advance :)