3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil__ 21.01.20 02:45 am

Discussing the 6th episode (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Discussing the 6th episode.
61 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil__ 21.01.20

Personally, I have the whole series ended on a relatively sad, especially the story line Worlds...
It is unclear what will become of the rest of Foresterie: Area, Waist and usher (in my case), just what will end the campaign of nous Iron in grove Hill is also not clear...the points above And never delivered, we can only hope for a second season, which if it is, then just after the sixth season of the series.

A
Angeluses 21.01.20

I fucking terribly disappointed,I thought episode 6 and really put some political point,and then a complete mess,why is there only 6 episodes,if to be continued,shit was disgraceful,I was waiting for the sixth episode to calm down the desire to solve the end of the story,and now I have to fucking wait another couple of years,freaks.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 21.01.20

I really hope that all the choices of season 1 will affect the 2nd, but this is unlikely, but who knows!

Personally I went to war against Whichelow, in the end they took over the house. Survived only Roderick Duncan and Waist. Escher sacrificed herself, the wife of Roderick soldiers were beaten and trampled in the dirt, Add dead, Beska saved Riana. The ritual in the grove, I decided not to and moved South.
+ The world was beheaded.

a
art1my 21.01.20

YamyyYamyy
My World is alive and married Margrine. But survived. Then its still probably in the new season can be saved. Just a pity Tom. Still have to protect the North grove. And consider me a beast, I cut out the heart of Kotter. But stronger than steel. Although it may be wrong.

m
mihanik21 21.01.20

When I refused the wedding, I knew that the World would die with nearly full confidence, but decided that Forrester would not agree to such just for the sake of their own survival. But still really hoping that someone can help her. A very strong scene of execution.

d
divola 21.01.20

TtG really pissed with this ending. I was hoping to finish this story into one season, especially a year passed before the last episode, like at once to pass the game, and not wait for months, but they're much better made - planned second season, and now wait for God knows how many continue. And who does that?

N
Next-gen2015 21.01.20

Just finished the last episode.World dead,Kotter I was poisoned,and sent them South.Too bad everyone thinks is dead.Well, I hope sohranki from this season will come in handy for the second,because the story is clearly not finished.Some questions remained.

A
AlexTesla 21.01.20

Interesting gentlemen, the World in General as anything but marry can be saved?

E
Evil__ 21.01.20

AlexTesla
No, no

A
AlexTesla 21.01.20

KingDan
Oh sorry, too many deaths!(((

a
art1my 21.01.20

By the way I have a friend who also went game of thrones episode 6. But our elections are different. I was left to die Asher and he's Roderick. I beat Griff, and he did not. And he told me that the World is going to die I decided to save her and didn't do that not as it. Blame the Sulphur and accepted the offer. But since the game from the linear taltal I was hoping to save her, but I was surprised when she stood on the scaffold. But feel sorry for Tom. Morgana then still then can be killed you just have to wait for the right moment to strike. Although I would not be surprised that the second season will change a few replicas. She was dead or alive. Or if he survived then died between seasons.

E
Evil__ 21.01.20

AlexTesla
In principle, it is not so bad, because this guy believes that if you marry the World, the Iron Castle will be his, but it is not; as we know it now belongs to Wetherlam, so the World will live, though under the full oppression of her husband.

a
art1my 21.01.20

KingDan
And suddenly, because of this he will kill her between seasons if she survived. OR die at birth of an heir to this filth.

E
Evil__ 21.01.20

art1my
All can be, Yes, it's still a Game of Thrones...
But the issue was the preservation of life Worlds in the end of the first season, so...

I
Ilyas340 21.01.20

And here is my result. The final alignment of the main characters - Gared, Roderick. Killed Griff. Mira blamed it all on Sarah, refused to marry. Gared has remained in North grove, the old man and his heart out. The best episode of the season.

p
pashalet 21.01.20

Is there any option stupid to agree with Asher to a wedding with Gwen? Or in any case - a bloody mess with cutting out the Forester?

a
art1my 21.01.20

pashalet
I have not played for usher, but I read that you can try to cancel the plan of attack, but nothing happens. I do not know is true or not. It is necessary to beat and leave on the death of Roderick.

f
fatima5000 21.01.20

Damn that's a shame. The whole story all sucked and I thought at least at the end of all revenge. Yeah... 100 times((

p.s. Send Morgana and look what happens to Mira) That was brutal)

A
Azinot 21.01.20

And what will happen if the whole game lead to pandering and all over the world Withelma?

p
pashalet 21.01.20

Azinot
Everything is simple: if you suck up and please Widely you first full nourigat, but in the end still have them chopped and will be defeated anyway, but they have more strength.

If the entire game to bend down and get into a fight with WikiName - will be destroyed because... anyway, and they have more strength))

And in this Telltale is absolutely logical: in the 2nd option we clearly show what happens to those who like a stubborn sheep - climbs obviously more powerful.
And in the first the 1st version we are shown trying to cajole and to beg the enemy, when the war drained - too late. The enemy at this point to not care about your loyalty: he stupidly wants to take away and enjoy your humiliation.

The tragedy of the Forester that they obviously lost at the beginning of the 1st episode after the cowardly betrayal of the Freys. From this moment on, Iron from ice is doomed - and all the future, it's just a long agony and a desperate attempt to save what cannot be saved. Sad, but true. Forester just pride and tribal honor is not allow to understand it. They cling to is obviously a pipe dream and continue to deceive yourself: what is here right now soooo I'll take, ka-a-a-AK jump out a whole army with a dozen of his comrades - and, like, somehow, magically all WIN)) Or, for example - the World will come riding in on a magic carpet with the Royal army to the rescue)) And maybe Asher will come with a sword-kladenets, and all at once can fight. But life is cruel: a sinking ship just sinks and all... Alas.
Well, until the pile... I just was too lazy to make for the season FUNDAMENTALLY different endings, so I decided not steaming to reduce everything to a))