3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil__ 21.01.20 02:45 am

Discussing the 6th episode (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Discussing the 6th episode.
61 Comments
Sort by:
a
art1my 21.01.20

pashalet
Now to wait for the second season and hope for the best.

p
pashalet 21.01.20

By the way, overall, to me the entire first season very much. The bar was not lowered, drama, and epic had a lot, with a minimum of expressive means - Tеlltale have created an interesting and instructive story! And the characters have written chic - and not just the main characters, but all the others, even minor. Only one Beska, not looking plug for the belt all satellites such expensive blockbusters like Dragon Age 3 and Fallout 4)) Sad it was over, of course... But in this story, a different result would and could not. Heart would like to Forestery won, kicked the enemies ass and fun to celebrate the victory - but I understand that this option was unlikely golimy popmenu. It was all over as would have happened in my life. Good that you can somehow save the World from destruction and (sort of) Escher.

r
rfurs 21.01.20

KingDan
Uh Widely not captured after all,after the game I wrote that you PROTECT HOUSE FORRESTER through intuition and what else there...and This tribe in the grove went to the castle...

r
rfurs 21.01.20

pashalet
Asher can be saved?I Roderick took dick saved...

D
DimanGhost 21.01.20

It is a pity that Telltale Games only give the illusion that the player has the choice but really I'm sure next season all the possible endings of season 1 will lead to the same story of season 2 and the difference is only in the couple of replicas and scenes. In fact it is more a show than a game.

p
pashalet 21.01.20

rfurs - I in the late Escher was wounded, but escaped from the battle. He was taken by horse, and then he was lying in some hut still quite alive.
DimanGhost, Yes, it will, alas) Telltale Games is incredibly good, simply divine - in the first pass, because there is a feeling that you really matter. But preprohormone always brings a severe bummer - because it turns out that you really can make no difference, except for the emotional coloring of the events.

f
fatima5000 21.01.20

Here the choice between Asher and Rodrik was for me the most hard. As the characters are both good. Rodrik entire game suffered suffered in order to protect loved ones, and Escher was very nice to play (even Daenerys saw something in him. I'm at the end of the game, she said so). I chose Rodrik, only due to the fact that he only had a family, he endured/survived and I didn't want to port all over him. And the people closer to him if they survived) Escher's essentially nothing was dear in life to lose. It was the first my thoughts. Besides I would mention Reuland (XS what's the scene with Duncan), he's fucking awesome in the last scene. Definitely pereproydu the last series. For now I think to choose Escher and to do the right thing with Mira. And even this bastard, Sir, like, thrown into the World with Apple at the execution) And the question is, who do you think is better to kill. Griff or Ladd ? The first time I without hesitation chose Ladd. Supposedly the head of the family.

f
fatima5000 21.01.20

Well, at least some diversity in the choice of another solution. For Escher's 50% is different. Amused only that the knife in the back we like it or not get. Either from the guard or from Gwen. Yes, and cherished the hope to kill two at once. For after the death Ladda, starts battle with Griff. If not to poison Ladd, it starts almost the same battle with Griff and Griff is dying. But both will not take((( And what was my surprise at the end that the World was saved only ~25% of people))

D
Dark Corsair 21.01.20

Just finished the passage. Terribly sorry for the whole family, but Forrester say what you fought for glory, all of them. Played the role of a born northerners, with fury and motto rushed to the enemy. From the beginning there was a feeling that in the end of the story there will be only one person, and tried to take with him to the grave as many enemies as possible. ) At some point, the situation has really become something personal, avenged all for Forrester, stark, seven Hells, but for the entire North! )

One does not rest, there are a few moments where it was really possible to prescribe a different course of events, but the story is linear to a disgrace. I like the work of Telltale, but still they need to pay more attention to variation, to be able to play at least two different story lines instead of one.

P. S. Waiting for the second season of the game, sixth of the series, and hope wait for the new book. ) And yet, only one - IRON FROM ICE!

D
Darth_Legion 21.01.20

Who may be with the passage of the World left the Lannister guardsman alive? I wonder what will happen.

E
Evil__ 21.01.20

Darth_Legion
It will kill, it seems, somehow, but in the end still the World is to blame.

D
Dark Corsair 21.01.20

Evil__

All is well. In General the whole storyline of the Worlds most linear, I'm Tom and I were treated rather harshly, as if not hiding that he's expendable, he was angry, ran away a few times but still came back for the script) did not know who sent him and this is certainly the scenario Faile. In cases with a guard if you run away and get rid of the knife, will still blame the World and the knife will be thrown. I noticed an interesting point on, every time when someone of the main characters died in the plot on the title screen it also disappeared, in the case of Mira even if she can escape punishment it is also not among the survivors Forrester, likely to be killed between seasons, or her role is very minor in the future. ( By the way, the choice is between Cersei and Margaery biggest hole in the plot, saying both promise to be loyal and you will be counted later in the end lead to a dead end. ( Perhaps surprisingly Cersei really once really helped, when sentenced to death of the merchant, what prevents the World. Anyone by the way otigral moment with a forged letter and stamped, affect anything?

p
pashalet 21.01.20

Dark Corsair Anyone by the way otigral moment with a forged letter and stamped, affect anything?
This is a Telltale - sure, globally it will not affect anything)) In my passage it so happened that the press, in principle, can not deliver, so the World just forges the signature, hoping that prokanaet. However, in any case, it doesn't matter, because in a conversation with Alanoi Glenmor letter has no effect. It's easy to convince her that without the letter, you can zafeylit all with a letter - and Vice versa. If you sent a letter, at the end, in summing up the season Marjorie say (scrolling sins Worlds) - they say, and this bitch faked the letter and thought I wouldn't notice!

D
Dark Corsair 21.01.20

pashalet
Printing basically put it is impossible, therefore, the World simply forges the signature, hoping that prokanaet.

In fact, the print is placed if the World stole it in the previous episode. ) As I thought, thank you for confirmed. Interesting I would like to know whether Cersei in the final anyone somehow, too, or leaked?

D
Der Namenlose Held 21.01.20

Can somebody throw a screenshot of an important election (they were like 6) that are shown at the end of the game and determine how you saved the house of Forrester ?(could not do so as the overlay is disabled to avoid bugs). Thanks in advance

r
rfurs 21.01.20

pashalet
Yeah he fell and then passed Reuland Waist?

p
pashalet 21.01.20

rfurs - Yes!

T
Termibus 21.01.20

Ooh. Finally his hands reached the final. Not disappointed. Survived Asher, Talia, Ryan. The marriage did not agree, so the World is screwed. The Kotter's heart out(the hard stage) and went back South, right now I think that nothing, for a meaningless campaign. Waiting for the second season, and of course season 6 of the series.
And Yes, this question. Is it possible to save the house Forrester, or regardless of the election grab?

E
Evil__ 21.01.20

Termibus
No, unfortunately the house will fall in any outcome...
It is hoped that the development of the second season ТТG seriously think about this nonlinearity, not an illusion

T
Termibus 21.01.20

Evil__
Well I wouldn't hold my breath....