3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil__ 21.01.20 02:45 am

Discussing the 6th episode (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Discussing the 6th episode.
61 Comments
Sort by:
s
simon.kegg 21.01.20

World on the main panorama may not be displayed because that the penalty is selected YY the second season (the World/Volume).
Formal Pyrrhic victory to win, but only under the condition that Rodrik is alive and kills Ladd.

In General, the episode powerful. Especially the penalty Worlds. Everyone was waiting for offers from Cersei to testify against Tyrion in exchange for the head Morgana. Did not wait ((
Even after the game I had a dream in which Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister) told the World angels and offered to lead his forest allotment, or to go through that door... But in the morning I remembered that this is the work of the other writer...

E
Evil__ 21.01.20

simon.kegg
Asher also can kill Ladda by poisoning
As I did

s
simon.kegg 21.01.20

Evil__
Know. I meant formal victory according to the rules of Ramsey, referred to in the episode.

S
SpellMe 21.01.20

Best ambush ever! Collect a dozen of the coolest killers, get them an ambush to kill ONE person, and fail... what's the point then triple the ambush, if you beat everyone, but not for who did this?

D
Dark Corsair 21.01.20

But if you think about it is quite reasonably looked to the line where the Forrester with the support of the Boltons destroy the house Whichelow. Us all the way hinted at such an outcome, the mother insisted that if you kill Witherow, you need to kill everyone, including children. Then Ramsey gives the illusion that will fall one of the houses, but not necessarily the Forrester. If throughout history to prove to Ramsey that the Forrester is much better Witherow, and the latter something to substitute in front of their suzerain, here it is the genuine Game of Thrones. So would the house of Forrester by intrigues survived, but lost its former honor and glory, deigned to the level of those same Withyellow and Bolton. It is a pity that developed did not do such an outcome, along with the version of events that we have really had a real choice. In fact the main choice of the first season is how it will die Forrester.

l
lancxpr 21.01.20

In thrones the TV series shock of the unexpected endings and they are there - logical-violent.
then give us ILLOGICAL-violent ending, and this deteriorates telltale.
if the WOLF we were 4 of episode suffers in the end we were given a revenge - to produce the whole wolf rage then we are forced to be beggers when that will survive the World or Asher or Rodrik doesn't matter. your choice depends essentially nothing - shade tobish emotions don't change! a must!
this is the great school of the writer!.
If the World can kill and leave alive in this game, we know that this will lead to the 1 denominator, so why even give a choice with her death? well, we understand, stay Asher, the World - still in season 2 will bring everything to 1 denominator!

in the series if was the home of the Forester and the World killed is a constant constant. And then the illusion!! choice! it pisses me off! - no value of the character. Rodrik, Asher? who care?
I think generally the whole game you have to pass the dumb - 4 option to choose)
also hate that don't give a vile select. conventionally, we play with sharper on the rules of rounders and it is possible to cheat.
why not kill Gwen? to take her hostage? introduce spy? Bang* * her her in the end?

why vs us it is possible and we do not use?
how do you can be a Lord then if you try to play by the rules? - that is annoying!
against you the entire game drastic measures and pressure, and you answered only
Oh well, let today me the vaseline, please! no, I certainly can too cancer, but I have such a choice is not given, although I want to do with you and your family, even when I slaughtered my family, I will HONOR, and will only be responsible and not to act

that's how it is.
just passed.
usher in the horse, Beska small mom was poisoned with Boltana (long would have to kill him myself), the world is dead (why does she have to live with that niche may not).

where the fuck actions?
we are just reacting - reacting, but they can do nothing!

V
Veniamin Rudenko 21.01.20

Read the discussion and understand that I'm not the retard with crooked hands, merged the whole game, and developers have created only an illusory opportunity to influence decisions for the future. Thank you.

R
Reverrius 21.01.20

The overall impression from the first season:

When the developers at Telltale has announced a new project based on Game of Thrones, I was skeptical, after all this time they had to abandon the traditional comic style, and the format musicians for this setting, with the same success could take the shot and fail.

So Game of Thrones in the vision of Telltale's episodic game consisting of six episodes and devoted allied to the Starks house of Forrester, for whose representatives we need to play. The game has several characters: the young Lord Forrester, his brother-exile, sister, maid of Golden Harbor and squire, sent to Castle Black. Here flowed the first controversial moment of the game - too sharp and frequent jumping from one character to another, sometimes for exactly five minutes for a couple of not particularly important dialogues.
In the game we meet Cersei, Tyrion, Ramsay, Daenerys, Jon snow and some other familiar books and television series characters.

The main disadvantage of the project, in my opinion, it is too small a number of significant events in the game, especially in comparison with their Tales from the Borderlands. Most of the time is dialogue that is not that particularly exciting and only towards the end of the fifth episode events really start to heat up and surprises me.
In addition, the setting of the game is obviously too tight under kinoigry. Locations in which we occasionally are allowed to wander - and the short hallway, which immersion in the game world suffers noticeably, in contrast to the same role play Game of Thrones from Cyanide, which in my opinion, despite some shortcomings, really was able to immerse into the world of Game of Thrones.

The new graphical style is also not very far, primarily because of the obvious budget engine, which has become more visible, deprived of the usual Sal-shading.

However to call the game bad not. Primarily because of sympathy for some of the main characters, when their revenge - getting the revenge of the player, and although the linearity here is more of a cosmetic shades, and the choice between kill/spare, as a rule anything and has no effect, the player is still trying to find the most loyal, in his view, decision, realizing that life is at stake and the fate of the whole family. Besides, at the end of the fifth episode will be rather painful and really a meaningful choice.
Yes, this is the weakest draft of their modern Telltale episodic lines, but if you're a fan of Game of Thrones in General, I can try this project.

5/10

P. S. I would ever see a project on Game of Thrones from the developers of the Witcher.

A
Allex_stormrage 21.01.20

Everyone in the 5th episode was the question of whether to kill the traitor who was leaking plans to the enemy. I decided to keep the traitor alive(in my case it's Duncan), and in the final scene when almost dead falling from his horse, and then open your eyes see before you a Waist and Duncan. And watching videos on YouTube, all who killed the traitor, in the final scene before my eyes was a Waist and the guardian (who was selected in the 1st or 2nd episode). So I wanted to learn from knowledgeable people, if you leave the traitor alive at the end of it he finds you, and in this case, what happened with the guard???
PS I hope I'm not hard to ask a question, just find it difficult to articulate what they want to learn))

f
fatima5000 21.01.20

sanyapk
Depends on who you choose guardian. If you kill the traitor (one who is not the guardian), the sentinel will survive and meet usher/Roderick half-dead on a horse. If you spare the traitor, the Guard will die and usher/Roderick will meet the traitor.

S
SAORGA 21.01.20

The regime game from Telltale that I had to play. Just passed the 6th episode, it feels like shit from the bucket and ate with a ladle. I understand that it is PI, strained bread, all that stuff, but it was a shit player on the face just not culturally. It doesn't even need to start playing, you can just smear yourself with feces and talking to everyone that completed the game. Yes, any game from Telltale you can make the plot just a cosmetic change, but if the walking Dead or the Wolf in any case you get a decent, interesting or sob story, but this piece of toilet art in any case you roll in the shit. You gathered an army to help his family? No, you NAP tuna. Ambushed on the enemy? No, he runs away. What would you do, you can confidently say that everything is very bad. The problem is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do so in such a purely narrative games. This game is so too far that even the Game of thrones seems to be just Paradise. You do not just all bad, you are all really fucking crappy, and you can't do ANYTHING. In the book or the movie you are only an observer, and therefore to observe the pain and humiliation tolerably well, but when you PLAY in something, the pain and humiliation you experience is you. And you just can't get the good ending (damn it, it's IE) you will not be able to get some satisfactory ending. And when you are trying to do something, then it looks like this. The game, and it is possible I will do it good and right? - NO, you crazy? You will smear!. Not a game but a simulator is omitted. Proginayutsya the enemy? Shit. Behave proudly and honestly? Of course shit. Just disgusting to me. Play in the second season, just to laugh with the rest of the characters have in the ass.

Now seriously. What is this nonsense was at the end before the credits, when the story is retold. There was something like you and so many percent killed Britta and ran away from the wall. What you could not? You can't run away from the wall, chtol? That kind of nonsense. There's still something there, but can't remember now. And more pleased with the inscription You and 17% of people defended the building with the help of unwavering persistence. That is, I have it so protected? Otherwise, We would just catapults have zastrelili?

B
BTCheyzer 21.01.20

What I have in the end: Asher got out, picked him up by the Waist and Reuland (which I spared and not executed because he betrayed in exchange for information), the World beheaded, the District took Beska, Gared is left in the grove, although I personally wanted to go with a girl-the wild, because I promised her brother to look after her. But I remembered the words of Gregor Forrester, the Grove must not be lost...

a
art1my 21.01.20

fatima5000
How strange affects survival guards. Like if a traitor killed a guardian is chosen, but if survived then the guardian dies as he interrupted the traitor out. And in the end can save the Waist and Gwyn. But if it only survived Asher and if you try to call off the ambush. Then we usher in the castle get a knife in the back is not from Guinea, but from the guard which Gwyn was immediately killed.

K
Key Ovald 21.01.20

House Forestero (Foresters, Gee) was quite interesting, with memorable characters and heavy (This is Westeros, baby!) destiny. In fact, the authors sometimes even eclipsed Martin with his Starks, though obviously drew inspiration from this house, for there are many things repeated. Of course a bunch of people killed, left the unit and many of the decisions of their own, I was not happy, but as in other Telltale games, the change of the solution could be even worse. Yes, and will become even more visible rails. In the first such interactive movies, I often chose simply to remain silent
However, this is the worst game of all kind.
The graphic style was similar to drawings with a brush. Nice try to hide the wretchedness of the engine and textures, but if you are trying to make it so that if the game looked like a painting, you need to do it to be admired, like a painting by Aivazovsky or the like. In this case, all the same blur, like a canvas with soap and washed. The idea is interesting, but it did not. There are some interesting art, but not so much.
A story mode though and have a surprise - a surprise at the end of the first episode and a great final scene of the second. The future is not much touching, although not to say that there was no wonder. A typical Game of Thrones when it is clear that whatever you do, all good will be turned into ashes and blood. There is frankly stupid places, like array Guards. Why choose between diplomacy and militancy, when you need to take advice from both, as befits a Lord?!
Familiar characters such as Seriesii, Margaery, Tyrion, Daenerys and Ramsey (who is particularly well made) is made, strangely, very bad both in behavior and in appearance. Early screens were absolutely awful.
Technically the game is also poor compared to other games from Telltale. Some of the battle scenes are fairly good, but mostly animation also disgusting. Well, there are still bugs and hang is even on powerful computer. It is evident that much effort into the game not invested. But it could and have done very well.
Not to say that it is a failure. Simply good middling, which unfortunately, will be (sort of) continue. Neither to beat nor to see the continuation does not pull, although I would love to see these characters in books or TV series, they really happened.
7/10

t
tatunserg 21.01.20

I'm interested in the comments and not found an answer:if you were to cancel the ambush at the end,and agree to the wedding,What will happen?

E
Evil__ 21.01.20

tatun
Mother will break her kill the guard and start the carnage

c
cat7777 21.01.20

For anybody, feel sorry for the World

a
ap4xi93 21.01.20

2017 was the seventh of the season and no
On klasika -head Worlds, went to the South, without ritual
XS, it seems to me that if it continued, then the army will come with the dragons and the army Hareda)

M
MadZomb 21.01.20

If someone on the eve of the seventh season will want pereproyti game, here's the passage with the description of all elections:

https://m.games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/prohozhdenie_igry_prestolov_epizod_1_zheleznye_izo_lda/

H
Hakker159 21.01.20

YamyyYamyy
Sorry that OCHEEEN later write , but nothing Duncan survived because he was a traitor . I killed him immediately . Don't know about you but I pereprohodil this game 3 times and in all cases all came out poorly ,so what is the Forester family very unlucky , not the game itself bad . (Although it is the case of developers, so they blame the game we in all the cracks )