3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 11:09 am

TOP 10: your choice. The most underrated game

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "Most underrated games". At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC GAMES that, in your opinion, are not. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, or only name in any other language, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).

From the offered games, we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
192 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vampire_98 03.09.19

Alpha Protocol
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
The Saboteur

G
Glnai 03.09.19

Nosgoth

S
Stigmat888 03.09.19

Bullerstorm
Split\Second
Advent Rising

[
[ ERIK ] 03.09.19

Purely for fun - the Witcher (just kidding)))

S
SeregaLi 03.09.19

disciples 3
Jade Empire
Clive Barker's Jericho

L
LordBurger 03.09.19

Sleeping dogs
Star Wars Republic Commando
TimeShift

D
Demon-Lord 03.09.19

Binary Domain

I
Ilya950 03.09.19

Of course Spec Ops: The Line (no comments)
Need For Speed: ProStreet (As for me, this part is very well conveyed the atmosphere of legal motor racing that not many appreciated. In what other racing game leading the weekend, says almost everything: buying and pumping machines, win/ lose/ accident at the race, the sponsors, everyday problems events, such as a child is missing, free track, perepetuya car, etc.)
L. A Rush (Not masterpiece, but decent racing game with a rocking soundtrack that few people noticed because of the hype on NFS)

I
Iksboy 03.09.19

SIMS 3
Wargame : Red Dragon
Assetto Corsa

T
True Otaku 03.09.19

Fuel
Race in the entourage of the series 2008 model year. Despite a number of controversial decisions and a small amount of content still has the biggest open world game and excellent graphics.
Bioshock 2
Its not a bad game, it just fell under the hot hand of angry fans
Final Fantasy XV
Still don't understand the resentment towards this game. As for me, it turned out beautiful and very interesting

L
Lukovoz 03.09.19

Maybe even here Witch is not?

p
puumar 03.09.19

1. Mass Effect 3
The hype raised over the ending, do not kuriva that Opera endings, there is only the final. :)
2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
The same problem, only hype because of the animation. Generally a series ME rather bombeznaya and undervalued, due to a more adult approach. It is necessary to think and look, and this is not for everyone. :D
Schedule so do nobody never said in the Wake of General hype. :))
3. I don't know. Last years a bunch of overrated games, envelopes that rule.. and that would be underrated.. hmm. Probably Assassin's Creed III, again due to the more adult storyline. Many did not like GG, not even kuriva that as an Indian he made almost perfect. The other Indian in character simply would not believe. Gathering his last strength Ubisoft still gave good end of the series, before you can deduct it in the pipeline.

L
Lukovoz 03.09.19

Mass Effect 3

L
LaLoon 03.09.19

Heroes of Might & Magic VI, Sins of a Solar Empire, heroes of Might & Magic X. the First was undervalued because of the dampness, through which a missed quite a good game with a good variety of gameplay, more than decent storyline (especially in supplements) and the atmosphere is pretty good prequel to the fifth part, where our counterparts of the world wreak havoc around the world. Her problems should not blame developers and publishers, I mean they were just given first in the ass with whips and forced to release raw game. In the second case, I don't even know the game really good. I somehow missed its release, so I can't say what the cause of the failure. And so the game is quite good in all aspects, a good RTS on a par with such games as Starcraft, Warcraft, C&C. In the third case, again, all the problems from yubikov that just don't give his players time to ensure that they can properly patch the game before release.

s
st029 03.09.19

Rise of argonauts. Great game, absolutely not popular, still pereprohozhu.

Corsairs To Each His Own. Found fans only fans of the series.

The Battle for Middle-Earth, why the series had no continuation, although the potential is huge.

D
Domoi 03.09.19

No man's sky

Z
Z126 03.09.19

Fallout 4
Mass Effect 3
Watch Dogs

f
fedyada 03.09.19

I think the editors of the website has been a challenge to find a topic which will not get a Stalker
Well, I'll leave here:
The Battle for Middle-Earth
Heroes of Might & Magic VII (6th was kind, and the 7th was the norm, but about it already forgotten)
HOTS (a game in principle, but due to the presence of giants such as DotA and Lol, she's not very popular)

S
SLovarik 03.09.19

prince of persia

E
Evgeniy Dnepr 03.09.19

FUEL
RAGE
Driver SF