3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 11:09 am

TOP 10: your choice. The most underrated game

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "Most underrated games". At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC GAMES that, in your opinion, are not. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, or only name in any other language, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).

From the offered games, we will select the best bargains will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
192 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioGen 03.09.19

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
TimeShift
Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

B
BSPortal 03.09.19

I believe that Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon far a not appreciated. Even a review of the Playground appreciated her just 6 points. I agree that the plot treshovy, but it is the best Action Shooter in the style Retrowave with a great soundtrack and the story helped with the implementation of cool moments in the game. From the games I enjoyed and the nostalgia of the era of the 90s.
Well, Spec Ops The Line. There is no comments.☮

j
juz3000 03.09.19

Dragon age 2
Mass Effect 3
Heroes of Might and Magic 6
Dead Space 3
Game of Thrones (Tellatale game)

F
FireSock 03.09.19

1. DMC: Devil May Cry
2. Dragon Age 2
3. Alpha Protocol

N
Nikolay775 03.09.19

Thief (2014)
Horizon: Zero Dawn
The Order: 1886

B
Black H.A.W.K 03.09.19

Republique Remastered
Murdered: Soul Suspect
BlackSite: Area 51

A
Alekrov 03.09.19

Spec Ops: The Line
Alpha Protocol
ICO

d
denis shumakovskiy 03.09.19

Mass Effect 3
Assassin's Creed III
overlord

I
Ingbelial 03.09.19

Alpha Protocol

m
makcum_s 03.09.19

Sleeping Dogs.
Bulletstorm.

A
AbgreiD 03.09.19

1.Dragon age 2. At the time, passing it immediately after part 1, I smear this game as I could(I at the time was 15-16 years). Recently preproga her, I saw a very good game, though not very deep, but good story and gameplay.
2.Mass Effect 3. Same as paragraph above. Long hated this game for its ending(and now annoying), but besides the ending, there is still a good, quality gameplay.
3.Dragon age: Inqisition. After everything I heard about this game 4 years after its release, I decided to play it. And, expecting a fierce trash, it wasn't there. Yes, a lot of flaws, Yes, terrible female characters, Yes, a lot Grinda(often pointless), but this game is the best that I've played over the last six months(except for da2). Something like that)

PS: the Next top should be called the Most overrated games, IMHO.

B
Blackmeser 03.09.19

Gothic 3 - there is not one oldfaga who would not vspomnil about the so-called fail of this game, during the release of the game was awful zabagovannoy and was poorly optimized. Because of this, Gothic 2 still stands out as the best, and Gothic 3 is the label of a misunderstanding. But now, after a long zapilivanija of the game, as the developers, and the community Gothic 3 - was candy. Did not play-party and third-party patches that improve the picture quality. At the moment, the technical side of the game is just perfect, on the background of all the other projects of Piranhas (about Eleks will not say anything, not yet seen), including the trilogy, Risen, released after Gothic 3. Plus, the game is great the ratio of AI to player depending on his reputation, a huge open world and quests are orders of magnitude greater. Variability of development (class ideology), against other games piranha, is simply amazing. After a bad start we all remember only the bad, and this, already at this point more than in drained condition, just sidestep.

Assassin's Creed III call this game the worst in the series because of the plot as soon as it is not calling: flat, primitive, boring, monotonous, simply ignoring the fact that the game does not put emphasis on the fact, to lure the player, the game puts emphasis on it to complete the trilogy, to close the storyline, to press the answers to the questions, with the player there is not the ceremony, clearly implying - don't like? This is the harsh reality! People are stupid, and they make a lot of mistakes., that and regular show main characters, in this game, the conflict of ideologies as it was not shown before in the series, in more detail. For many it is boring, they want to run across rooftops and jump into hay, simultaneously vypilivaya dozens of enemies at once. Yet many people somehow ignore the fact that in this part in more detail reveals the history of the Forerunners, and our time gives a lot more freedom than in the previous parts, and in the next, and most important, we finally saw how the past influences the present, it is not just memories of ancient legwork on the roofs.

Deadpool - this game is played not many, moreover, few people know of its existence, it is much much more concentration is crammed with fart jokes and great banter than film. This game forces you to pause every five minutes to get out from under the table and to calm down a little so that you can play on. Don't know why this game will never remember, Yes, it is linear and short, but it's worth it. Yes, and how!

B
Blackmeser 03.09.19

Black H. A. W. K
Black H. A. W. K wrote:
BlackSite: Area 51
At Yes, the game has a huge ton of cons, but the pros of the car. The game is very controversial, but many play it is.

M
M4x150 03.09.19

Dragon Age 2

m
megadevays 03.09.19

Blur
Split second
Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed

V
Viktor Lapin 03.09.19

Assassin's Creed III
Drago age: inquisition
Titanfall 2

R
Rob Bob 03.09.19

mars war logs
alpha protocol
omerta

K
Kirill Ushakov 03.09.19

Mass Effect Andromeda
Mafia 3

Z
ZIgor17 03.09.19

Rage - though were not fulfilled some of the promises of the developers, but the output still came out a good game in particular shooter part. But received mixed reviews, the game went into oblivion.

Mass effect 3 - didn't really understand the hype over the ending, what do the players expect? In cosmophere you different endings will be served. Otherwise, a good colorful shooter with your favorite characters and charm of the series. And DLS Citadel masterpiece.
Ex Machina - for its time a great game recently was happy to cash once you generate 17 hours. Unjustly forgotten in the background of a Stalker, space Rangers and other games from the CIS region.

A
AlexBlade95 03.09.19

League of Legends in Russia (in the top add, though, that the original will be in the top)
Prince of Persia (2008)
Titanfall 2 is actually painful to see such potential in the game, and was a smartass to her