3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkipper 21.01.20 08:17 pm

How to edit the characteristics of the armor/weapons? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, this is the whole question. How many did not hit the network - and not found at least a rough answer, for example what folder games are the file to edit, or what program this thing is.
46 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yorik63 21.01.20

CemKey
And you can include in one mod several files, how many need to create a metadatastore, especially if the files are on different paths.

C
CemKey 21.01.20

Yorik63
Included. He will create for all files during packaging of the mod.
But I'm not quite understand your question. Or do not understand.

Y
Yorik63 21.01.20

CemKey
Thanks for the reply, but I already knew the stupidity of the question. The way when packing, you specify the folder where are the mods, and then the folder structure is preserved and the number of files does not matter.

r
rsrs191 21.01.20

Igor_Kholupko

Created a bat file introduced next: wcc_lite uncook -indir=A:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content -
outdir=A:\SAVES\The Witcher 3 MODS\Mods_Making\Uncooked_Files , but unpacking is not happening please tell me what is wrong?

A
AnGoL_123 21.01.20

Hi all. guys tell me how to edit any armor(armor, gloves, pants and boots) and weapons. If anyone knows, please unsubscribe. very interested in Chesham Muddy, I think so. and I want to edit the sword Arondit, and the sword of Geralt of Rivia.
write how to do it.
from what I wrote before I can't do that.

D
DimkaSnoopy 21.01.20

Tell me how to save/pack or specify the path to the changed files from the DLC. If you put them in the content folder, the mod will block and remove it from the rest of the game, something that is not from the DLC

and if put in the dlc folder instead of the content, by analogy with files in the game itself, the mod stops working.

D
DimkaSnoopy 21.01.20

upd. he solved the problem

I
Igor.Volkov 21.01.20

Igor_Kholupko
If you unpack the archives and make a save game with changed characteristics in xml files, and then reinstall the game and load the save game, will I lose the stats edited armor, or they will need to re-register, gutting game?

D
DimkaSnoopy 21.01.20

so it is necessary just mod the save and then throw in the game folder after reinstalling, isn't it?

I
Igor.Volkov 21.01.20

I wonder, is there any way shalits, for example, the first level quena was constantly active, reflecting on the character appropriately, as well as the effects of the winepress with some potions? I maybe even would have spent the time to understand all this above described nonsense and fiddle would play.

D
DimkaSnoopy 21.01.20

in the sense that time is not lost, but only when taking damage?

I
Igor_Kholupko 21.01.20

Igor.Volkov
The answer to the first:
No, this will not work.
On the second:
You can do this either infinite time buff or stupid to bind it to the underlying skills.

I
Igor.Volkov 21.01.20

Igor_Kholupko
And you could do? Look, there is a second mode of the Quen sign active shield, this bubble.. K it (I mean, the characteristic of this skill), you can optionally register the game Quen shield first level, so he was always imposed, even when the character doesn't fight? It would be cool. And armor all this edit makes no sense whatsoever, unless someone just likes to look at the numbers like 9999999 in the article.

A
AnGoL_123 21.01.20

the people who can help with this mod - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1611/
I want to edit features Chesham muddy. but I don't know how. read what is wrote here, but alas not.
can anyone help?

s
stolyanov 21.01.20

Who dealt with the levels of stuff, write more, please. I've already had to pack mod modified gameParams and in the source folder it picking... Came to the conclusion that there is somewhere something, because even removing the terms generate level, nothing changes.

A
AnGoL_123 21.01.20

modImprovedTeshamMutnaStats
content
blob0.bundle (63 kb)
metadata.store (1 kb)
as the last two files to unzip?

K
Kostya Myagkiy 21.01.20

nothing happens

M
Marionetco 21.01.20

Hmm.. Interesting. Later will do some mods for the Witcher, and the fact that people are not particularly active in making new content and the game is fun, decided third time through, have thrown mods simple, but with Bron'ka and weapons the trouble is, the deficit straight... not good so it is quite simply everything according to the instructions, it is strange that mods are few, flipped through PG 70 pages, half of the mods Bojana... and on the nexus beggar. That modders are lazy or grew everything and changed the hobby. Pichal....

B
Bombardirovschik 21.01.20

Marionetco
just for this game fashion unpopular

M
Marionetco 21.01.20

Bomber
So I igovorit that it is strange. The tools are there, no problems, and no mods.