3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkipper 21.01.20 08:17 pm

How to edit the characteristics of the armor/weapons? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, this is the whole question. How many did not hit the network - and not found at least a rough answer, for example what folder games are the file to edit, or what program this thing is.
46 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 21.01.20

Marionetco
yeah!

A
AnGoL_123 21.01.20

Hi all. who can help to pack files ? alas I can't, although I tried more than once. I redid the weapon and armor. so if anyone can help, please write.

Y
Yorik63 21.01.20

Igor_Kholupko

When you try to pack the mod issued such information. What to do?
[Error][WCC] Missing output file path

e
etozhedude 21.01.20

Please tell me how to make a sword part of a set school cat, that would be when taking it in the slot, the set bonus is counted ?

A
Antimandalajnah 21.01.20

If I have to fashion one file from original game (Vanilla) and two of the DLC, the order in which to register the script pack?
Code:
Спойлерwcc_lite pack -dir=D:\Editing\W3m\dlc\bob\data -outdir=D:\Editing\W3m\modTM\content
wcc_lite pack -dir=D:\Editing\W3m\dlc\ep1\data -outdir=D:\Editing\W3m\modTM\content
wcc_lite pack -dir=D:\Editing\W3m\Vanilla -outdir=D:\Editing\W3m\modTM\content
In this order I lost the sword from the original... :(

Update
Put all folders (vanilla + dlc) in one, and everything worked as it should:
Спойлерwcc_lite pack -dir=D:\Editing\W3m\RAW -outdir=D:\Editing\W3m\modXXX\content

D
Dimentij 16.10.20

Tack... What if you edited the xml file, packed everything back, and the use of 0? All the old?