3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20 10:33 pm

The inventory bug with the swords (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the inventory , as seen in the screenshot, do not see the silver sword that he wore when trying to change a silver sword , it appears in place of steel (after a restart of the inventory steel sword in its place) , and steel disappears , and the place of the silver sword still empty , is there a way to solve this problem? and so oil is manufactured , and to smear nowhere
41 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

V
Vladimir2307 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
Re-launch game, helped me.

S
SwedovSandr 23.01.20

Guys, I am amazed at the different bugs and their quantity))) I play the game since its release and I have only one bug was with the quest Cheese and dark forces... or something like that. Maybe I am lucky, because I don't like to put mods in the game?

M
Mantykora 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
Cheat not need Geralt has 100 level, and in a backpack the damn thing.
SwedovSandr
Was bugs with Roach and Geralt falling - all. Bugs, of course, but most of krivorukost some players. Especially critical is no.

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

Mantykora
About cheating, I'll handle it , thank you, I'm interested in the plot than a 20 minute battle with the monsters

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

-Dismal-
In this mode, the dialogue just teleports ?

R
Robin-Hood 23.01.20

SwedovSandr
I agree.Everything is not clear bugs occur not because of the game,and because of the players.
PS no One shitload to offend,I mean if you play normal,not to bahati spices the game,everything will be fine.

s
saa0891 23.01.20

Robin-Hood wrote:
I agree.Everything is not clear bugs occur not because of the game,and because of the players.
And the fact that I released more than ten patches in which hundreds of patches you do not mind,and it is physically impossible to make a game of this level without bugs,for those games always leaves a lot of fixes.

A
Assassins11148 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
Have you enabled the mod on a win-win game Quint? Because of him this problem occurs

A
ArXangel_ann 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD wrote:
About cheating, I'll understand
well then do not complain for bugs. Or are you without a silver sword, straight story is not nice?

S
SwedovSandr 23.01.20

-Dismal - wrote:
He is right now and fail, just crawled out of some rock -to-order sea devils
-Dismal-
I don't know... I have Geralt DO NOT fall into the texture... and it's Prim that I thoroughly have been everywhere

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

Assassins11148
No, I play without mods, the only level hacked , as 10, Fig will pass level 29 quests for level for example

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

ArXangel_ann
I crack a level, I don't think because of this, there was this bug

A
ArXangel_ann 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
Sounds like I punctured only one tyre, don't think because of this, the car goes crooked XD
Weren't you going to enjoy the story? Well, nothing prevents. Even the sword

M
Mantykora 23.01.20

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Well, nothing prevents. Even the sword
Even a new storyline - as Geralt found CRIS and killed Eredine without a sword)))
Hmm, it's even epic - kill Eredine in a fist fight.

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

ArXangel_ann
Hacking level literally changes the numbers , it was strange to compare the WHEEL , I did not change game files, for example, the same gamesmanship Quint

A
ArXangel_ann 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
Yes, just funny looks when people come to the forum and asks for help. He was about show what could be the reason.
And he replied I don't think that's the reason))))))))
In General, load an early save (BEFORE manipulation just change the numbers). Or whatever.

Mantykora
))) I would look at it. I hope TS will not forget to create for this a separate topic

L
Lohmachoff 23.01.20

this garbage happens when something is included in the trainer, disable trainer and a sword appear

M
Mantykora 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
I do not understand cheating for cheating. In the Witcher it why? If really bleeding greatly affects the comfort of the game even on the complexity of Death... well developed even removed the animation and the delay during the reception of potions.
How to score Eredine fists - record a video. We'll see.
ArXangel_ann
Yeah - the problem right on the screen - and even some questions...

L
Lohmachoff 23.01.20

people just asked what to do with the problem, and how to play with cheats or not is up to him