3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20 10:33 pm

The inventory bug with the swords (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the inventory , as seen in the screenshot, do not see the silver sword that he wore when trying to change a silver sword , it appears in place of steel (after a restart of the inventory steel sword in its place) , and steel disappears , and the place of the silver sword still empty , is there a way to solve this problem? and so oil is manufactured , and to smear nowhere
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins11148 05.10.20

So, for those who still have such a problem, and who is lazy to read the whole topic, I will sum up. One of the most common causes of this problem may be the fashion "Win-win game in gwent." The problem of removing fashion is corrected. As an analogue I offer, if not the most convenient, then at least a multifunctional version. Install the developer's console, and then use the "WinGwint (true) command in each game without quotes. Instead of "true" you can use any numerical value, but not the essence. I called this option multifunctional because you can use a lot of other commands if necessary (or just if you want). The option with the console, as for me, is preferable, because it does not break the game (as with swords) and does not conflict with other mods (although it may have problems with installation; I recommend to put mod tweaks, expanding the menu of settings graphics, which by default sewn the console developers). Just like that