3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20 10:33 pm

The inventory bug with the swords (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the inventory , as seen in the screenshot, do not see the silver sword that he wore when trying to change a silver sword , it appears in place of steel (after a restart of the inventory steel sword in its place) , and steel disappears , and the place of the silver sword still empty , is there a way to solve this problem? and so oil is manufactured , and to smear nowhere
41 Comments
Sort by:
h
han298 23.01.20

Also support the author's themes. Does he indicate that he himself ran on the level, it definitely does not affect the display of the silver sword, and any analogy with a broken wheel or other broken parts are ridiculous. If you are hardcore and used to pass the game on hard difficulty death at level 10 a hero - that is your right. Just as the right to inject themselves at least 1000 level. And that's the reason this curve displayed a silver sword so no one said. PS He used the console to raise the level, because I was sick in the middle of the game quests for over 20 level, when you have eaten 15 naskrebetsya. But I have no problem with swords and no inventory, so that I don't know why. P. P. S. Though... depends on what broke. If console developers and teams of problems generally should not be. But if Artmann or cianjin... You could at the same time with the level of any other figures to change, hence the glitch got out.

S
SwedovSandr 23.01.20

han298
His right to break the game... Well, let's now whines that the game of baguet

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

Mantykora
try being 10 levels to pass the mission/orders 29 level , and I'll see you for an hour will kill

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

Vladimir2307
Thanks, that helped , though did not understand why the bug occurred

h
han298 23.01.20

SwedovSandr
This is why he shouldn't whine? Bug there is a bug. And cheats here. Cheat is console command that was used by the developers to test items, the correct display of levels, inventory and things like that. It's not broken games, as some here somehow I guess. To break the game mod is third-party files that directly affect the integrity and performance of the files of the game. You can break the game, if you delete some files from the game folder. But console to break the game. Its opposite is used in order to minimize the number of bugs, so I am surprised at the reaction of some users here. In fact, all just annoyed that he played fair, but it's solely his own decision and I don't understand why it is necessary to focus such attention.

k
kuaa25 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
Posted this on a video site where Akima Sarasti 52 levels in NG+, the difficulty is hammered To Death as a witch level 40 in 3 minutes with his FISTS.
One of the most important aspects of RPG games is the strategy of character development and tactics of the struggle with opponents. Not paying attention to it you basically miss most of the game.
As a video to check, will post the link.

0ldush 23.01.20

DarKDeZmonD
Why do these additional tasks? There are also cheats.

S
SwedovSandr 23.01.20

han298
:) Honey, don't iiiiiiiiiiiii :)))) If your level 48 and you pick it up even for a two-level console to use a sword LVL 50... this is breaking the game.. not to mention the more dramatic passages... just so the game will not fail. Lost sword - then the game somewhere see the version does not correspond to its REAL level I have not seen that game throwing the player well very difficult job, if only smam player will not go through the head.... in an extreme case, there is a God mode for children... and particularly clever is not necessary, kerf, and ruby all in a row while swords will not break
I already wrote above - for some reason I only one bug was found in the game... though I also enjoyed and trainers to slow time, and the console mode the same God... bylib hands not parasitofauna, I would generally play without these cheats

h
han298 23.01.20

SwedovSandr
Well, I don't even know what to say. You're just arguing with the obvious things. I do not know as you to explain on fingers that the console and the trainers do not change any game files, they only change the values and which in any case change during the game. Here we assume you have 100% health, you were hurt, you still have 90%... Or you had cheats\trainer and a value of 100% simply zapisalas and has not changed. I will continue to say that in the first case, the game files have not changed, and in the second case, for allegedly using cheats, the game files completely changed and have changed its essence? Can be health points because of the trainer has ceased to be such, and their value became the address for textures or dialogues? You don't feel that your theory bears nonsense? And now let us examine the cases of hacking, third party programs, like Artmann. So, after some thought, I came to the conclusion that through her break your inventory or something similar will not work, because it is likely the values of the textures, they are constant values. Even if break via Artmane something monolithic, values (memory, number of slots, well, stuff that involves not just the values change, but the change directly in the game files) this leads to the fact that the game just krasnitsa and will crash to desktop with error, the more damaged still save. And what was the author's themes, most likely, was it a bug of the game. If anybody has such a bug there, and he caught it does not mean that it is specifically in this bug to blame. These bugs depend on many factors, ranging from the Assembly of Windows, ending with iron. In many forums of games (the Witcher is no exception) I have often seen complaints from players about the unique bug, which occurred only a couple of people. PS From the start rushed yourself LVL 50 and any problems I had. All the weapons from bots, by the way, also changed the level and was around my level +\- 3 level from mine. Because this feature required by the game, rather the game files. (I am in no way saying that developers are encouraged to cititi everyone, I'm just saying that the developers have GIVEN such an opportunity and in some way she needed them to test the game) by the Way, the menu actually has a point, as autoleveling, that is, he is not only a weapon for your level to adjust, but also bots.

S
SwedovSandr 23.01.20

han298
))) So calm down... I play games more than you live, I guess...and many times I watched as typing some cheat, games started, not to behave...for details . So I speak based only on my experience. I'm not saying all the cheats are breaking the game no. But what cheat it is possible to break - unfortunately, it is so
No brawler, man, agree to disagree ;)

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

0ladushek
Exactly, what's the problem?

D
DarKDeZmonD 23.01.20

kuaa25
YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE BUG ASKED
HOW MUCH CAN YOU GUYS
3 MINUTES FOR ONE EKIMMU I DON'T WANT TO WASTE, SO TO INJECT 100 LEVEL

s
sergey kamazov 23.01.20

helped me patch https://www.behance.net/gallery/49456687/vedmak-3-dikaja-ohota-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-v1

K
KronEilien 23.01.20

Here the same problem. Though without cheats. After performing any of vadimchik orders (after the head cut off) missing things from inventory.

PS while there, was a cheat. More precisely, mod weight gain. That's because of him and the bug.

E
Erewvan 23.01.20

Mantykora
ahhaahah, smiled)

m
milano500 23.01.20

can I have somebody to throw the original startup file.the bundle version 1.31 of the game On the way: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles, and then I screwed up and the game to perestanavlivat not hunting. Thanks in advance!

m
milano500 23.01.20

can I have somebody to throw the original startup file.the bundle version 1.31 of the game On the way: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles, and then I screwed up and the game to perestanavlivat not hunting. Thanks in advance!

G
Guest 14.08.20

So can anyone help with why the silver sword is empty? I dropped it when it was broken and now can't get it back. No hacks/cheats/applied

R
RIMMARAMMA 05.10.20

Assassins11148
The best answer, thank you, helped me, too.

M
Mr.4ucker 05.10.20

Assassins11148
I'm a beauty! ))