3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Baton 24.01.20 12:51 pm

Dark Souls 3 has pirates? (Dark Souls 3)

Or another game, cover denova?
140 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhovhar 24.01.20

Where have you seen games that do not have the protection of Geneva and already they broke,well before release?

l
lightbluesky 24.01.20

Perhaps we will soon see on torrents

A
Artem59rus 24.01.20

Played in part 2 the pirates for reference only , I think the meaning of 3 the pirates have only litsuha

r
renbu 24.01.20

No. And I hope that will not happen.

D
Dzhovhar 24.01.20

renbu
you th can,too, if she's on the torrents appear?

T
The_Bulldozer 24.01.20

Jowhar

What's wrong with the torrents ?

D
Dzhovhar 24.01.20

The_Bulldozer
I naobarot for torrent

T
The_Bulldozer 24.01.20

Jowhar

Brother pirate.

I
Inf1nityML 24.01.20

And the meaning of pirates? A good part of the chips is connected with online

A
AleXStein 24.01.20

Artem Parkrun
a sense of someone with something to prove? held for themselves and all on the shelf. bought a second SOTFS, passed times, and I see no reason to buy a third. for the sake of pvp? it is not for everyone. many people want simply to beat the game without interference.

M
Maklline66 24.01.20

Is there Denovo. Check the EULA, the point about copy protection there is a reference to
Спойлер3. ACCESS TO THE PRODUCT
3.1 THE PRODUCT IS PROTECTED BY DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE (“DRM SOFTWARE”) AND DENUVO ANTI-TAMPER PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY (“ANTI-TAMPER TECHNOLOGY”). YOU HEREBY AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING REGARDING THE DRM SOFTWARE: (I) THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL CAUSE THE DRM SOFTWARE TO BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER; (II) THE DRM SOFTWARE MAY LIMIT THE NUMBER OF INSTALLATIONS OF THE PRODUCT; (III) THE DRM SOFTWARE MAY INSTALL ON YOUR COMPUTER ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS REQUIRED FOR COPY PROTECTION; (IV) DURING THE INSTALLATION AND/OR THE FIRST LAUNCH OF THE PRODUCT, AN ONLINE CONNECTION MAY BE REQUIRED TO UNLOCK THE PRODUCT THROUGH THE DRM SOFTWARE AND (V) CERTAIN FILES OF THE ANTI-TAMPER TECHNOLOGY MAY REMAIN EVEN AFTER THE PRODUCT IS UNINSTALLED FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

A
AleXStein 24.01.20

Maklline66
however, pirates will appear on the same day

v
vincent00007 24.01.20

Maklline66
EULA is no incentive in this game. You chikali - is unclear.

A
AleXStein 24.01.20

Artem Parkrun
so if you're going for yourself,why the hell to communicate with other players? even with the license, I have never boasted anything. because you don't see the point in this kindergarten

A
AleXStein 24.01.20

vincent00007
in addition, denovo not confirmed until now. and the Japanese put it on their games. otherwise, she'd appeared in sotfs

v
vincent00007 24.01.20

AleXStein
I am about the same.

K
Kapess 24.01.20

Pirates plus the fact that you can see whether optimization of the game or not,for example, not long ago released quantum break,gears of war(HD),batman arkham knignt,the same dark souls(part 1) etc. - games people bought,and the game is a slag,since the optimization to 0, the port was terrible,not possible to play a(limited money),and the pirates you can check in the game right if the game is good to buy,not sure you can buy and return the money but let's say in the windows store do not have this and then wait until the game optimize, unless of course they will do it.

M
Maklline66 24.01.20

vincent00007
Official website of the game is for? I specifically for the unfit went to the site and opened the EULA. Those who doubt can come and see.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 24.01.20

Yes, this game has denovo, calm down.)

M
Maklline66 24.01.20

GG4
So there is streamers, no?. There are practically all a person knows, so if there is a leak, then the culprit will quickly calculate. For streamer it is the end of a career and wolf ticket. No one in their right mind would lay out a working copy. Although God knows, I didn't see the chat and can't have something particular to say.

Angry Cat
I said that for the unfit fools will say that Denovo is, and if they want to refute my words, then let them find themselves. You:
a) throw insults
b) refutation is not written
C) twisting my words.
Conclusion: you capitec, can't even comprehend me, let alone where to sociable EULA. Do what you like to talk ^_^.