3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Baton 24.01.20 12:51 pm

Dark Souls 3 has pirates? (Dark Souls 3)

Or another game, cover denova?
140 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitrii 24.01.20

Due to the General hype and approval igruli has downloaded the pirates of the first sauce - did not like it, then downloaded the pirates of the second part - the same thing, well, third if you don't, then to hell with her.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 24.01.20

Mikx
The games I play can be counted on the fingers. In other plays my Pazik.

H
Hitrii 24.01.20

fOXY9
Why would I be upset due to the fact that it is not uninteresting to play me a game ??

T
The_Bulldozer 24.01.20

s1ash3r

Really ?! I ?!
Weird.

place: Kiev

But why are you not in the army . . .

Mikx

I'm afraid to ask - what is the cost of goods that she allegedly loss ?! That placement incentive worth a million ?! Like no. Even if Steam takes away half of himself. About jewel could say.
And Yes, the example of tomb Rider proof, there is a part of the cost of pear. Why ???

GG4

What forms the price tag ?! Why the price of pissing a Warrant for 4 hours with kintsom equal/more Fallout, where it is much more than 4 hours ?!
Let's start with the fact that the prices really are full random.

And about the salary is not necessary, buy litsuhi partly to compensate for the EGO, because otherwise (abilities, skills, intelligence) to compensate for nothing . . .

And by the way - why pay 3K when you can get one for free ?! What kind of moral masochism ?! In principle, unable to go further - to transfer the estate to developers. You what, sorry! You rogue ?! Because some talents are malnourished - eaten 3 buckets of red caviar instead of black.

dreamfall266

Rogue with a couple Slaev ?! Ohoho, sir, however, gourmet . . .

M
Mikx 24.01.20

The_Bulldozer
steam takes 15% from sales of single copies, do not know ashamed!

B
BatyaVdote2 24.01.20

Devilor
that is, they. the website go. there repak 10-11 will appear

T
The_Bulldozer 24.01.20

Mikx

And since the modders took away 30%.

S
Shai Kormak 24.01.20

it will be no DRM protection on any farkrai and Tamb riders

r
rob_dead 24.01.20

No game Denovo. Calm down.

l
leman140 24.01.20

rob_dead
well, let's proof)

D
Denv3r 35 24.01.20

leman140
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo there is a list of games that support Denovo, so DS III and there just is not))

d
dreamfall266 24.01.20

Denv3r 32
the last game was added there on the day of release as it were))

G
GG4 24.01.20

I hope the price after release will raise like metal fat. To teach it.

A
Angry Cat 24.01.20

GG4
To buy teach or what?

G
GG4 24.01.20

Angry Cat
Those who really want to buy-buy to the exit, all the rest are just hoping for the mythical break-in. Such people have to suffer doubly.

A
Angry Cat 24.01.20

GG4
What are you talking about? Look at the percentage of pre-orders of total sales for any game. On the contrary the expectation is that at the start of maximum to peel the most dedicated zdunov. Then the price gradually to cut, promotions to arrange sales, etc.
And hacking is not mythical, but very real. Just a castrated version without online not all interesting.

G
GG4 24.01.20

Angry Cat
Right, lift and peel away from the maximum zdunov when they find out that there is no alternative.

S
Shai Kormak 24.01.20

rob_dead
This is because about deunvo news immediately known a month before the release of the game like ryse of the tomb raider

B
BatyaVdote2 24.01.20

Denv3r 32
here it is lol. lol turns out licorice. 2k for free game to give.......sorry only in mirrors edge infected with this filth.

A
Aziflow 24.01.20

БатяVдоте2
Well,considering that without online run very sad:(