3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Baton 24.01.20 12:51 pm

Dark Souls 3 has pirates? (Dark Souls 3)

Or another game, cover denova?
140 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaukovich 24.01.20

GG4
What conclusions are you on weed? Played by journalists and popular letsplay, it always has been. The game goes 12.

G
GG4 24.01.20

Maklline66
The incentive does not streamers, and the usual players, I have updated the post.

M
Maklline66 24.01.20

GG4
Then, the web was used to least used game files. So apparently still journalists, streamers or someone else, who are not allowed to put a copy of the game

G
GG4 24.01.20

Maklline66
So they are, but why not break think all intelligent people have long understood.

M
Maklline66 24.01.20

GG4
On the Bay there is no game in restore\the rutor there, so the game files in the network, infa 100%. See how the game pushes people on some tracker- chase them, mock them!

B
Blaukovich 24.01.20

GG4
At least you can see the screenshots with the game is the same the user adds? Go to his profile and look where he's from, certainly not from Japan. So better not to shame with their theories) I just yell) Who break? Journalists copies of watermarked, they immediately burn, if one of them leaked to the net) What kind of fool would lose jobs for the sake of fans of a freebie)

G
GG4 24.01.20

Blakovich
There is not one user adds them, you don't 3 screen look and everything. And laugh I'll be over you on April 12, when I'm blissed out, and you will cry not to play.

N
NeverSm1le 24.01.20

why talk and argue about things that no one knows?the game will be released 12th so let's see whether it is pirates,whether there denovo, and so gave.

B
Blaukovich 24.01.20

GG4
Yes I have the game a long time ago pre-order. Well, you're such theories are retracted, so even with an intelligent face) Seriously, stop it) That's how come 12 with protection, then to you and cards in hands.

Q
QUlCK 24.01.20

I have Dark Souls II ended the path of a pirate and more began to buy lizewski :)

s
s1ash3r 24.01.20

there is finally modernizing? remove these threads to hell

A
AT_Sagor 24.01.20

s1ash3r
Is, they don't bother, just look every day. All this will be neatly cleaned up well and given award for his pranks.

T
The_Bulldozer 24.01.20

Artem Parkrun

On pirates I don't care about the opinions of others. I bombed phantoms-cheaters online (Yes, consoles also have this problem), steam does not salaryval me, I can Google Armani in the soul and have fun. Not to mention fashion.

Why would I want something someone to prove ?! I play for Udovolstviya, not the pictures-achievements 2x2 cm and his own Ego.

x
x[GAMER]x 24.01.20

GG4
GG4 wrote:
Age theft ended.
You are deeply mistaken. The age of stealing is just beginning!

B
BatyaVdote2 24.01.20

Yeah conductive SKIDROW inflated Repack and poganye. grow a pair bro !

x
x[GAMER]x 24.01.20

Artem Parkrun
Whether there will be. The night is, so to speak.

D
Devilor 24.01.20

БатяVдоте2
If you consider that SKIDROW long gone, then coasting required)))))))

U
U212 24.01.20

Was 8th of April, we rocked as best they could...

S
Steve Taller 24.01.20

the game is the same slag as the second part as the first, so do not care is there dernovo or not

s
s1ash3r 24.01.20

The_Bulldozer
pussy