3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 24.01.20 12:51 pm

Gamepad vs. Keyboard/Mouse (Dark Souls 3)

What is easier for you to play ?
My choice is the gamepad, because that's where all the buttons are closely spaced, unlike the miserable huge Claudia which is needed only for printing.
64 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Suhenko 24.01.20

Rooough
Yes it works, you can optionally disable.

R
Richards 24.01.20

Rooough
XS well, first played the Sens to zero removed one figure))). Took the Elevator from the fire temple who, after the Raven at a certain point in the game I'm running, I look to the whining man gone, gone down to the ghosts, where a bunch of ghouls inactive praying in different corners before the entrance to the ghosts, and then he flies at me, pointed at him and then began kapets then I fell and fell and all died))). Just too fast it all happened, pushed rules nazel not thought to remove, KHP were demolished quickly, with tumbling and trying to hold Beck for me.

z
zirg31 24.01.20

of course the keyboard is more convenient. would have taken on the PS4 but the gamepad just hard to play for me.

P
Pomu4 24.01.20

The second was held keyboard\mouse, and had not experienced difficulties. The only school mouse was is to delay beat per second, but the problem was solved by installing a shock on q and r.

G
Gold-man 24.01.20

Pomu4
Delay strike (dblclick) is disabled in settings. I constantly read about Noah delay, at least once I figured out the control settings. All disconnects and convenient for you.
Although a duplicate of an attack on the clave, you still need to fulfill the spec.techniques significantly easier.
In General, X2 is a very convenient control with kawamichi, at least initially, the game sharpened under pad. A matter of habit.

P
Pomu4 24.01.20

Gold-man
Well with the delay I remember the first decision was in dances with a tambourine around some .ini.
Well, I personally prefer to play c blows through Claudia. In DS3 so do

M
Manty s krovyu 24.01.20

1. To the clave hands reach, because it is pleasant to use and very convenient (at any time you can change the buttons upravleniya (W A S D on the arrows)). Mouse... well, here it is clear)). But the gamepad... God bless you those who play on PS and Xbox (blah-blah-blah and blah-blah). I in FIFA with your controller and played, realized what a waste of money. Claudia and the mouse is better hamlisch

T
Toxa95 24.01.20

The mouse is that the bow easier to aim.

P
PRIVA 24.01.20

only DualShock 4

n
not10squids 24.01.20

On the keyboard are easier to do kick/guard brake and the controller has analog input.
My choice: the gamepad from the Xbox 360/one. Although playable on the keyboard.
PS
This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 7 hours.
\[T]/

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.01.20

Manti with blood wrote:
Clave to my hands are reaching...
Poor, poor Claudia....
Love is evil - fall in love.... Manti with blood.

W
Waffen 24.01.20

Shooters...onli.

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 24.01.20

PRIVA
This is exactly important to icons added not only on xone)

K
KIRA09 24.01.20

By far the gamepad.

b
borman 24.01.20

On the controller only dumb nerds play, and the mouse with the keyboard smart people.

n
nisanis 24.01.20

Borman
This game was originally played by nerds, and it's not that important)

7Rain7 24.01.20

Kawamichi, like not really annoying. Joey didn't pull up, only for racing use it, the more he nafig not needed.

G
GringoBIN 24.01.20

Tell me your settings for the keyboard and then can not understand that there and as((( and how the game menu and esc to go next?

n
nahabin 24.01.20

How to manage HS? Can't read the message because there is no haparnas kN. And.How to go to the main menu?Americaaa!

T
Temnyy Alhimik 24.01.20

shooters van fishing, management generally okay, quite a bit has made adjustments.