3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 24.01.20 12:51 pm

Gamepad vs. Keyboard/Mouse (Dark Souls 3)

What is easier for you to play ?
My choice is the gamepad, because that's where all the buttons are closely spaced, unlike the miserable huge Claudia which is needed only for printing.
64 Comments
Sort by:
a
aivar242 24.01.20

In such games, only Pade. I don't understand how you can revolve around its axis, on the keyboard?

h
hvalle 24.01.20

I have a slightly strange familiarity of the DS was. The first part played on the PS3 a long time ago on the controller. The second part missed. Then passed Bloodborne on PS4. Then somehow Skidoo took DS3 to the incentive and was extremely shocked how comfortable it is to play on the keyboard/mouse, if the control to configure. On the controller on the thin bridge to go was a real hardcore, harder any boss, had to take small steps to move, but the first attempt never got through. Jumping on the platforms had to do, praying after each one, because the character 1-2 cm missed and went to the fire. Anyway there I regularly flew down, off the cliff, then something, happen to go to making the rolling in combat, for example, or simply losing his footing on a narrow trail.

So. In DS3 on the keyboard/mouse never died from an accidental fall. Much better control of the character. To walk and even run on the thin bridges are generally not a bit issue, where I want to go. Jump is also much easier to aim spells and a bow without any adhesions of the camera to the enemies (which triggered the current distance of a sword blow). One minus on the keyboard/mouse, then the adhesion of the camera, you cannot configure buttons to change the target.

Check for yourself, try the DS3 on Hande and on the keyboard a few times to visit a bird-moneychanger in the Temple of Fire. Or Bloodborne to pick up items that are below the ceiling on very thin beams lying in that location, where a hunter with a gun. I was there 20 lives probably leaked, walking with small steps on these beams and it's still falling.

h
hvalle 24.01.20

Toxa95
Is. Even a separate button for jump is not to press the run two times.

t
tatunserg 24.01.20

A controller to manage better-easier, but the clave-the mouse gives a greater immersion in the game..at least I have so.