3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 24.01.20 12:51 pm

Gamepad vs. Keyboard/Mouse (Dark Souls 3)

What is easier for you to play ?
My choice is the gamepad, because that's where all the buttons are closely spaced, unlike the miserable huge Claudia which is needed only for printing.
64 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chichigin 24.01.20

ConsoleGamer
Dude, it's winning by far in gamepad. Although the management of the second part under Lavumisa was quite tolerable

F
Flaemus 24.01.20

On Pade. Convenient keypad-mouse in everything except the camera, but you can get used.

M
Marty52 24.01.20

Keyboard without a mouse. No change immediate response.

in contrast to the miserable huge Claudia
Easy on the turns. A matter of taste, and to insult someone's choice is not very beautiful.

D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 24.01.20

Marty52
This is my personal opinion, I do not impose

m
meagarry 24.01.20

in all games where the gameplay is not tied to the aiming pad is more convenient kawamichi.

A
AdmiralPugel 24.01.20

IMHO.
In part 1 keyboard/mouse very playable. Don't know what is with the 2nd part, but I passed on the incidence.

r
ranon 24.01.20

As they say on taste and color of comrades there, the second DS passed on the keyboard/mouse.

A
Alec Says 24.01.20

ConsoleGamer
Easier ? No.
Comfortable ? Yes
And the convenience, the feeling is subjective.

D
Devill666 24.01.20

always looked with horror on the characters that I prefer the keypad-mouse, rather than fall. So-as you see a little violence on the game, this method of control. My choice of controller

A
AT_Sagor 24.01.20

Another topic where there is only one correct answer, and the rest will automatically fall under article, but I'm gonna go under it to get the keyboard and mouse of my choice. Tried the gamepad, but something I with it was not comfortable, perhaps a matter of habit, but something I don't want them to change because of such a trifle.

R
Rooough 24.01.20

I can't judge, as played on kawamichi, and used to fall I'm too lazy...

d
deIIis 24.01.20

The controller is 100 %, the roots of the game console

R
Richards 24.01.20

Can pridr.tsya to the clave with a mouse but with a pile of opponents slightly pull the mouse to the side, aiming the sight starts to move wildly on different mobs if you need it, take Claudia))), think more will die)), and scratch))

B
BioGen 24.01.20

Hardcore shooters only

R
Roman Suhenko 24.01.20

By far the gamepad, I connect dualshock 4 to your PC via bluetooth with DS4Windows program pomoshu ping about ~1-2 MS

R
Ruslan Zharov 24.01.20

Don't know always played on PC, gamepad never yuzal, XS love the clave with a mouse, in the second part of them without problems played...

M
Marty52 24.01.20

Richard
Think you can do without the mouse by using the keyboard to play and problems not to know, and empty place to die.

R
Rooough 24.01.20

Richard
And also you can lower the sensitivity, or remove auto hover... In any case, expect the game's release, suddenly kawamichi will deliver adequate control.

R
Rooough 24.01.20

Roman Suhenko
And the sensor operates when connected to PC?