3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 24.01.20 01:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Frankly and directly,have not played in Civu and so to judge the earlier versions can't,but yesterday 6 of launched and raced until 6 am.
Pros:
-the training is very competent
music
-localization
interface
-skills(development raznostoronnie the Board
Cons:
until I saw for myself two minuses
-optimization
-intelligence AI(on the lowest difficulty,already on move 15 to press start when mastering the basics,and then BAM and the barbarians already, and so,attack and spend a lot of points for pumping soldiers to fight back
put a strong 8 out of 10
61 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 24.01.20

Do not forget what created this topic, but I know you now begin to decide right here questions of a technical nature flood etc. nobody forbids You to create your own topic where you can ask your question in this topic, all messages that do not contain within himself impressions of the game will either be deleted or transferred to other topics.

K
Kolyuchiy83 24.01.20

Support. Impression is positive, to the picture used quickly, but it spoils most people AI, 30 course of them and religion, and the army (Leader). And I didn't put mega cheaters England, America, France.

F
Fedmoped 24.01.20

The cartoon gives the impression that playing monopoly, and not lead civilization to world domination, and after 5 feel inept crab, but... he is a he! Exciting! The year ahead the content will be enough. And there Addons... Wow. SP Led!!)

p
pashalet 24.01.20

Somehow in this house I drove in diplomacy. Like build relations with the neighboring power deals, contracts, Embassy open, to conform to good neighbors (even the second secret wishlist)... And like location already at maximum - but from offers of friendship these creatures still stubbornly and arrogantly refuse. For the sake of experiment even the city gave them. In the previous parts of the neighbors of such a proposal literally wrote to the boiling water of happiness, and then took... and though Fig. Again, no friendship do not want. Next worse: distracted literally for 10-12 moves, lo and behold! And the location already with a green smiley, it slipped to neutral. And this is after all the overtures and donated buns. Well, I think: perhaps it's just the Scythians are malicious? The figure would be there with the rest of the same garbage.

More of the unpleasant - so long is the calculation of moves in the middle stages of the game. And as the late and no human patience is not enough. I understand, it was almost all last Zivah: but the conscience-that it is necessary to have. 2016 in the yard. As on a fairly powerful computer can be so slow in the game where graphics are a no-no in General? What is he, the pike, there expects then? The trajectory of the trireme passage between the Islands?

Pike, it even can not go normally to the desktop, if you play for several hours. Stupidly hangs.

Well, the old stocks will not disappear: the type of barbarian slingers, proudly jumping on the standing patrol in the infantry. Kamikaze, damn it. Sons Of The Divine Wind...

Well, in General - it's the same great game: huge, slow, clumsy, devouring all my free time. A game where random wrong decision can bring down into the abyss of big government - which you have built for centuries.

p
papanduro 24.01.20

A strange impression of the game. Like normal, but a lot of negative points that immediately after the first passage to catch the eye...
Everything is fine, in the later stages not at all clear what, where, and who, in short, on the monitor it turns out porridge with vinaigrette. What's going on in the expanded menu of research can not be any criticism. Huge die technologies, the inability to scroll with the mouse wheel this sheets... the hands of the designer tore.
I don't get it, like all the great poets to work, don't waste your time doesn't have to be random as to what buildings need to be used. As you can guess, that would for example Chinese written Under the moon lonely sing we need to build the amphitheater and it to drive... you love charades? I no!
But is the tin - it clouds the missionaries, and if they are still Scythian with othila, it can be safely drained off or remove the tick from the relevant clause of the conditions of victory. Hate the constant spawn barbarian camps. From a certain point of view, it can be good, but moderation is also necessary to know, not here as there.
Diplomacy... is not it, at least the stub of relations with other States in the corresponding tab, there is no desire there at all to go. And of course the signature zenfone series, the archers of damaging the tank, and left, not even know it, plus, of type traditions or minus till!.
But... this thing is addictive as ever. Liked the idea with the changes of forms of government. But why not make inscriptions on the cards larger? Why do I have to break the eyes. Not only that, on the world map chaos and Sodom, so also the inscriptions with a magnifying glass and flashlight to read it.
Yes, and most importantly, enrage already, these introductory videos starring the Arabs-the refugees with essential devochkoi with scared and surprised eyes on a template face. Only in different rags. They are miserable and driven, always go somewhere, build something or save. At the same it.
In short, the design of the interface (except the main menu of the game), diplomacy, and animation - number to be entered in labour, otherwise it is the same Civilization with some innovations that even anything wrong.

M
MadBadCat 24.01.20

I will share my opinion, I'll try the fad.
1. Graphics - updated, quirky and cartoonish, which is very beautiful in General.
- From the good - very pleased with meshes (meshes) of buildings and farms now (unlike Civ5) of the buildings are evenly and gently, without breaking the rules of physics. And personally, I was very annoyed bump each other the texture of the buildings in Civ5, the city was at a late stage just a bunch of houses. But in Civ something from 4th edition, even the appearance of the city. The leaders of the also liked, all very nice and neat.
From bad - but I personally did not like the appearance already studied the map, which is not currently visible. A slight darkening in Civ5 look better, and texture of the world is bright and very different. Although at the same time I understand that it is made specifically for aging style of the era of great geographical discoveries of the game.
The result on the chart: 9 out of 10
2. Optimization
Here's a good little game but during cut-scenes leaders. The calculation of moves on average\late stage very long, but should give credit to the map still loads fast (relative to civ5, which I have had problems).
The result of the optimization is 3 out of 10
3. Gameplay
All the changes I'm very pleased, but half. Yes, this is still civilization, and key gameplay changes present. But the little things that were implemented... there was a feeling that the game lacks some certain points in each innovation.
System city - States had made a somewhat better, now you don't just buy their influence (in order to delegates of the UN, as in civ5), and send ambassadors in select cities and choose who you want make friends in order to have certain bonuses. And now a little fun to fight for the greatest impact, because the bonuses from sytrinol (or whatever they are called) became more influential. On the other hand, I do not understand how can I provide protection to a friendly city-state (in the initial stages, for example) and why did you removed the ability to do the same gifts (like - to give the unit for protection).
- Removed a lot of things to buy. Now it makes sense to sharpen the city of production, in order to build the walls and the blocks (below), and that I think is rather positive.
Tune city blocks is just a fairy tale! Now every city can have its focus, as well pleases a large number of bonuses from various factors, and now you need to think and calculate the urban area of the mind. Now it made sense to build many cities on the outskirts of the Empire, for defense, for development and not play 4 city.
- Diplomacy - there is also a lot of good, but with a spoon of tar. Yes, now diplomacy has become wider and at least a little clearer what the goals and likes of the leaders. Factors also became more, but with a friendship that went bad (about it already wrote above), so will have to sweat even a minimum of complexity. And Yes, amused by the dialogue of delegations (when only acquainted with the leaders), as every leader on food of their country says.
- Science and culture - change are all excellent. Now at any time to change the political course, which is very pleasing, since the system Ls. institutions for me is outdated (need to play Civ5 to 10558 year to all the institutions to purchase and this constrains the development of state-VA in one (maximum two) branches, and does not allow you to have the necessary tenets of ODA. institutions). The scientific development of left linear, although I would have added a few branches (similar to Beyong Earth) at different stages, with some bonuses.
- In detail: strategic resources are now 1 cell = 1 resource (not randomly, from 1 to 10 units, as anyone lucky) what I think is a nice change.
- On units: more of them and the balance they now have human. But raising them once cut, in my opinion. I would do some more, that was the point specially to be trained, not to push the number. Although, perhaps I have misjudged something. And Yes, the damage on the tank as passed from the arrows of the bow, and is (probably, the gap between the armor plates crack and scratch crew members).
- Great people - here horror rather. Nothing is clear, dopetril only a great scientist immediately where to put it. Bonuses from them also some strange steel, although I probably underestimated just.
Summary gameplay - 8 out of 10
4. Russification and voice
Everything is fine, everything fits the game. In General,
The result - 10 of 10
5. Interface and training
- Training says not all of the spectrums of the game, many things are not explained (like how there are great people, or where a quarter is better to build). Could to make it better, in my opinion.
- The interface is beautiful, but sometimes uncomfortable. Menu city has done better than it was, but the minimap screwed up. When playing on a large map minimap turns into cacaphony of shimmering squares, nothing is clear and informative. But because of the faded color is not clear, the desert is there on the map or plain, in General did not like. With a magnifying glass to look at I just will not.
The result: 6 out of 10
6. Game balance
Yay! Made adequate countries. Now, each country has its own distinctive advantages and advantages, bonuses are all balanced, so you can play for any country not to suffer. While choosing a country a little, but I think the DLC will add 10 more pieces (hopefully not less). Balance - 10 of 10 (unlike Civ5, where there is a clear bending of the country, and there are zonulae).
===========
The overall outcome will not, and so everything is clear. Painted I'm not all that things I missed, but that was in my head, and wrote their own. Good game, waiting for patches and mods to remove all the flaws.
A tip for those who are first time playing - perform trial run in order to get a feel for the game, because no sensible training. Start the game on a small map with 1 enemy on the lowest difficulty, turn off barbarians. And build a state, trying and learning all the features of the game. Well, good luck!

s
stranjer8 24.01.20

The game is raw and unpolished and inferior to the 5th part. Defects even for the press release can be seen. And it was silly to hope that in the short term, prior to release, all corrected.

* The cartoon-like graphics you can get used. But she is even on the highest setting looks like some kind of soap, just not as sharp as the screenshots. But it is frequent - screens retouched on photoshop.
* Extremely small number of condition settings of the game. For example, you cannot change the number of city-States.
* Very few hotkeys. For example there is no keyboard shortcut for zooming (in the fifth it was pgup and pgdn keys) and numpad-om is now impossible to control the movement of units (which I personally enjoyed all the previous parts of the game).
* Imbalance of the barbarians. From the beginning of the game (first moves), there are spearmen, and cavalry. And even sometimes (not too often) they are on the first moves, when you have a couple of military units, Rashat on you the whole army.
* Unfinished and ill-conceived interface. With a screen resolution of 1366 by 768 bit cumbersome.
* Disposable workers are annoying.
* Rare vital resources. Iron is required to build some units, super-rare deficit. Horses also began to meet less frequently.

Of course the game is addictive, but too many imperfections.

L
Legat Marks 24.01.20

The graphics style was pleased. Have privyknut quickly. The interface liked. Not understand diplomacy. Religion is cheating the AI...

E
EvgenyDMT 24.01.20

One faction seeks as quickly as possible to make peace,the other wants to fight and does not want bitch reconciled,and third all-time Hafeet us,but dare not attack)))I like this game)))

t
tweaK_ 24.01.20

Long I to civilization was not playing,decided to play in the 6 th,all forgot)And liked the game,however diplomacy is a bit do not understand,but later would understand.Graphics pleased)

v
valegorr 24.01.20

Quite a mixed impression.
Yes, well done graphics, but I was surprised by the visualization. These toy Christmas trees, doll houses. I somehow seemed wish the world were become more realistic. I do not really understand why such a toy. I only closed areas in the form of old navigation maps much.

The same applies to heads of state. If Civ:5 and Civ:BE/RT, though they were similar to humans, it is all the same doll. Again, not clear why it was impossible to take and record at least five to ten phrases for each character. What kind of pathetic silent response??? Well the Aztec jumps, ugukaet. Savage, he is a savage, but the reaction of Queen Victoria killed me on the spot.

Very vague diplomacy. It would be better to bring back the option to make peace, including on my initiative. And that the nonsense turns out - I declared war, well, I blew a couple of units. And then neither the amplitude nor syudy. Like not attack and the war goes. Why not in this case something to pay off? It is also not clear is the principle of friendship. Nothing is denied, and the reputation is zero, a solid conviction. Although it may be even in the game they don't like Russians? The second time decided for the Japanese to go and then two friends showed up.

Game settings Civ loses:5. Why not choose the number of YEARS? And where the fuck you map of the Earth?? And somehow it seems to me that the card size huge still less than in Civ:5.

In this part decided to abandon the automation improvements. Well, OK, I used a half working in manual operated, but why they had to do the vanishing? I can understand the logic of why they did it, but I think it would be better to make them regular units, but to introduce a limit on the number, as with the caravans. BUT their rejection of automation has reached the point of absurdity. why in the hell I have every five moves zhmakat on the future if it is one, and nothing from this zmagania does not. Same thing with the generation of production in culture, money etc. Why the need to do every three to five turns to repeat the same thing? You might think I don't know what city I'm going. I'm sick of clicking on investments. It is the same with spies. There are counterintelligence are very important, but again every ten moves of spy need to return to the place. It works on the principle - no matter that it was a good thing that all zae@@Lis. The same with caravans, there would have to leave the checkmark to do the same thing again automatically. When you have twenty of the caravan, this moment also begins to enrage. (By the way, in Civ:5 caravans change their appearance depending on the era, and then the 22nd century ends, and the merchant all on the camel).

Political course - everything is good except the font. Well, this was already written. That's just the name of the government fascism missed. My hand rises to take it. Well, there are also totalitarianism, autocracy, so little as yet, but fascism is too.

The idea is to make the urban areas and the miracles of light on cells is also great. But then it would be worth to add something like agro, which would bring normal food. The first card from continents planted in this sense, a complete pig. I got two Islands. One was uiat to the North and almost half were even snow, plus the next two YEARS, plus a lot of mountains. The second island just South of, but very long, and very narrow. with three HS. So try to wrestle urban areas, miracles and the farm. The city is growing and nothing to eat and neither to sneeze nor fart.

Nothing was removed world Congress and the UN - that's how build-build, and here everyone is fool tries effing bomb run. No, I certainly did not mind, Washington made to vanish, but one time, not seven.

The music is good, but little of it. The right panel reports is also not informative, There is lots of other way down to the huge number of grammatical errors in the form of I want rumors..., something that is generally not available, and it is only a piece of code hangs.

Civ:BE/RT really was an old game in a new wrapper, and then somehow not very generally put 7 out of 10, but only for the previous services. To play of course I will, but we'll see what DLC will bring.

t
tethys 24.01.20

I understand this part is no panel with Ifni on the number of the population, the army, GDP, productivity, etc.?

T
T.T.G 24.01.20

Megacock. Ultra juice. 12/10.

s
stranjer8 24.01.20

Love the fact that the game does not remember settings My game. Each races have to choose zivu and configure the cards again.
Tired of barbarians who Rashat you on the first moves of the game, and later respaunâtsâ right up to your borders.
Hesitated the boundaries of the city extended only in the beginning of the game, and then freeze shut.
Furious that it is impossible to build roads.
And the cartoony graphics can be used, but the minimap is uncomfortable and useless, the territory in the fog of war is generally difficult to vary. And the cells of the sea from the cells of the ocean is not different even in sight.
And it's killing me these slow animations just the diplomacy window. Fading in and ischeznovenie Windows, stupid replica leaders. In 5th cive the window of diplomacy is not so annoying.
Buildings small, to build something. If not for the limit on the number of districts, depending on the size of the population, it would be possible to build all the areas.

G
Giermo 24.01.20

I can not understand why it was necessary to have workers to clean the road construction? Okay there is a military engineer and he has only 2 moves, it creates a long and real use 2 moves(bonus-making institutions is not valid)?! No options to Stop population growth. Strategic resources: 1-2 iron, gunpowder, etc. even in the fifth tive and the greater logic, 1 resource=1 unit. And the worst thing again rule 3-x Gex (there were eras, the middle ages- +1 radius, the industrial era is +1), in the fifth cive it up enormously, and then do a for development is not enough space. Back no bridges to build within 1-2 hexes. Constant messages from the AI players, your engineers bullshit(Brazil), you are a tyrant and a despot(Greece), etc. if I am interested in this information. The wave of condemnations for the seizure or the war, no matter who you were in the war. At the end of the war, the ally you still down, after their joint victory will be accused of excessive militarism. The trading system of the exchange at the floor, asking you for a rare resource, such as sugar, offer him passage through their territory, they themselves are on another continent. Naturally nafig do not need such terms, I ask him in return is also a rare resource such as salt, the AI player 3 resource available. He refuses, and requires +2 gold per turn+40 gold+your rare resource. Full PE.... In the fifth tive system of trade and it was as better. No transport ships in 2-4 places, workers and settlers themselves get to the destination. Back as the creation of transport can be screwed to era+a social institution. Back to mods or pick the files yourself.

v
valegorr 24.01.20

By the way, the military part is also very strange. The city is very weak. Even in the era of the atom to put one division of the barbarians the first time fails. In the early stages the sense of no walls at all. Previously, it was possible to survive at least five turns until reinforcements, now demolished a couple of moves. In Civ:5 final, most powerful unit was a robot who worked on the uranium. Now there is nothing like it. Only tank, for the construction of which is spent uranium (do you really???).
Again, very few buildings and no modern protective structures like Arsenal and military base the bonus on the protection and power of the city.
Until I realized how avtoprokat purpose fighters. In Civ:5 was the button clear sky and interception, and then just relax. Somehow not clear. Plus the binding is built to aircraft aluminum. In the end, three aircraft of the entire Empire. Fucking balanced.
For the construction of a carrier oil is needed, and for all other ships there? It's very strange. Yes, and I have the oil became a rare resource, 3-5 fields on the whole map, even more uranium.
Damn, would have made the removal of the quarters of the city and wonders at the map and attach it as DLC for Civ:5 and Civ:BE/RT, and it would be cool. And so it is not really intelligible came out.

m
mrG0bliN 24.01.20

a lot of bugs
the most moronic when units get stuck in each other and you can't finish the course because you eesche has the moves
and Yes the tank is not the most powerful unit
and if you indulge in nuclear weapons the own country you will put on the forks

Z
ZONE93 24.01.20

big minus little research with a variety of units. And the flickering menu in the beginning. The rest of saydet. (and even in 1 times played eye much from this innovation in different directions choose th press).

s
solovey2003 24.01.20

Such responses are deployed and can not be shorter? So I just say , I did not like. If you want to know why read on.

Personally, I was struck by the simplification of gameplay . Previously, all units in the city otobrazhenii how to look at the map, now it's just the icons above their heads now hang.. This is such primitivism. + I'm waiting for when the battles will be more colorful , I miss some epic fighting. Weak AI on the level of Prince played yesterday , have opened the aircraft, and my rivals all of the clubs were running. Else noticed that there is no railroad in this part. It is also not cool. Earlier models leaders dressed depending on the era in which they were living. Now the barbarian , even in the era of electronic technologies in the mail and helmet when conducting negotiations with him. Technology somehow jump like Luke was just that, and Bang from the gunpowder. Like 200 years jumped from. Was previously Musketeers some cavalry still someone there who remembers. Anyway at the end I want to say.
Summary: the idea of the game, as was and remains interesting, it was always interesting. . But to say that it is something a breakthrough , different from other parts I can't. And this is its disadvantage. Why was it necessary to do part 6 if it is even in build mode is not changed. As for leaders , I had little did not pay attention. Well, I'm still waiting when you return the chip from the 2nd of civilization, when people thanked you for the good of the Board, you can choose what out of the den in which you desire to pump. It was fun to watch as the cave turns into a Palace ) Well, graphics of course,the big minus. I don't mean the schedule with the leaders there if on max to include even my PC fps issues 10. And that is where we spend 95 percent of the time , the world as well taboooooo sucks!!!! ... If you really decided to make areas , even if the dialogue is made of high quality, and even before when the city was choosing all the buildings in the vicinity to watch and could be seen as they appeared in the city and where is located. Damn but shorter than the early part of ito was interesting, then it does simplify everything.The main thing that the series did not slide, as it was with the heroes of might and magic , part 3 was the coolest. And then worse worse and worse. Another thought by the way that was not previously possible for posts to build , which gave bonuses to defense for the soldiers. Now there is no such. Simplified everything that could be shorter.

F
Fedmoped 24.01.20

The first release in a year where there is no commentary in the form of XXXX is not a cake))) Learn, the Lord of pergolas how to work!
PS. I want to add that I do not agree with some statements without a doubt respected comrades to facilitation of the action of the game, new units support once the medical balloon, a military engineer, assault towers, etc. great to diversify your military company..)