3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 24.01.20 01:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Frankly and directly,have not played in Civu and so to judge the earlier versions can't,but yesterday 6 of launched and raced until 6 am.
Pros:
-the training is very competent
music
-localization
interface
-skills(development raznostoronnie the Board
Cons:
until I saw for myself two minuses
-optimization
-intelligence AI(on the lowest difficulty,already on move 15 to press start when mastering the basics,and then BAM and the barbarians already, and so,attack and spend a lot of points for pumping soldiers to fight back
put a strong 8 out of 10
61 Comments
Sort by:
j
jsilverst 24.01.20

In past Civilizations the scout went ignoring obstacles in this Civilization, the hills, forests,
rivers take the moves and turn, that's only three, that would be due to the fact that ogromna map looks
as a medium and want to create the illusion of a long study.
It is unclear what made the blackout of the investigated territory.
At the conclusion of transactions required constantly open borders, we have to refuse to play without
transactions.
When reboots always tryndit founder of the state, well when you just start the game and
then why.

_
_ucT_ 24.01.20

In fact, the game is very sensible. Yes, there are drawbacks. But all this will correct patches. Remember civu 5, is not out of the addon brave new world, it was greatly curtailed in all aspects. There are also, we are waiting for patches :)

G
Gor Movsesyan 24.01.20

So. My first skating rink in sixth tive. My town is adjacent to the two civilizations. And they decided that their religious war should take place it on my land. Moreover, there is a feeling that points of faith are generated from AI according to the principle of cheating. Not enough? It does not matter, here I am 10,000 points of faith. I understand that this is an attempt to make the faith not only unnecessary bun, but way to victory, but still too much. And picky neighbors also happiness more. Put a unit on my land. This cage is the boundary between me and Japan. And you know what? Japan thrice-told me get your troops from my border provided that she kept the magic battle staves apostles right next to my city. Create positive relationships with other powers - a challenge even on easy difficulty levels. And if it happened, then not for long. Call a halt to lick their heels, they immediately lose their good attitude to you, and a little further, just because why not, smiley have their avatars changed to negative. And in addition to this, all Barbara is too arrogant and stupid. In the second rink, without the possible to win with religion, the barbarians started to attack me on the first stroke. And not that sent war to explore, and that is to attack. Three units that I have, even in projects not displayed. But here is another beavy moment. These three units were destroyed one warrior and one persicum. Well, this all has not easy, it is uncomfortable, but not unpleasant, the design pushes away from the game. Okay so these multiagency style game, tolerant and with a side of interesting. But here is a map of... Oh, bake me, from this card. Where the boundaries are investigated and unexplored places? And especially if the edge visited my unit - a stretch of water, so all is not clear. Minimap is small, and serves only to hide and to increase the capabilities I have not found. Well the hell she was there then do we need? Ugh, burns, burns. In General I will go and continue to play in the fifth and wait... how to call it? Patches and DLS, right?

A
Altanhan 24.01.20

Boring and simple gameplay, because the AI can't cope - there is no pressure on the player, and it's on the highest difficulty. The war is only the beginning of the game, when there is a struggle for land. In the middle of the game it makes no sense to fight because opponents will gladly sell you any city. The impression that the developers did not bother to balance their offspring. Extremely raw product, expect major changes.

k
kasa10 24.01.20

loved
Better than 5 parts 100%

P
Portmen 24.01.20

Absolutely did not like, and all because of the eternally passive AI. The complexity of the last play for America, shares borders with Scythia and Britain. With both countries at war. Even though the Scythians and England fly pieces 20 helicopters and God knows what, and I have half crippled, they did not attack. I of course could not resist and attacked both countries at the same time and... and nothing, quietly hammering their city MLRS'shkami, they don't even try to fight back. Bored, the fifth is much more interesting in terms of war, then this war even there in fact. In General 6/10 and that's only for animated rulers.

s
stranjer8 24.01.20

Here comes to you the Ambassador from neighboring Honduras and said that the Governor of Honduras, was asked to tell you that you Have a strong army. I like you. After you visited the British Ambassador and delivers the words to his Queen: I despise you" and leaves. And in the end claimed the Ambassador from some of Zimbabwe and says: I don't like You because you have more resources than me. And I'm not exaggerating. Diplomacy in Civilization VI looks that way. You constantly show up the leaders as small children without any sense Express my attitude to you. And it's so annoying. In any tive, including the fifth, such nonsense was not. And this diplomacy, along with the poor map design and units, it is not allowed to get involved in what is happening. And I already even have ceased to believe that the developed will fix all this with patches or dlcшками.

M
Montoya42 24.01.20

Here's one I wonder - how all these editions are the grades brought suitcases to this shit (!!!) solder 9.5 ??? Cho and even then not 10 out of 10...??? It's just a piece of shit,vyser.. in the game all the bad,all the crooked diplomacy,the AI barbarians.But if the balance and the like can be changed with the patches then that's the main thing - the fact that the game looks like a cartoon for three year old autistic child,this is no correct.Design designed for morons,kindergarten,nursery group.
And yet,the game looks like a cartoon shit is not optimized at all!! it is terribly laggy,and save loaded for 3 minutes(!!!!),despite the fact that in 5th I've even made a 400-move the save loaded seconds 20-30.
That's fair,developers would have killed for a stool,so that more games in General did.

o
oyota 24.01.20

Got the same problem. Capture my capital, not even thought through at all trunder. I thought the wait to find the island and the capital will pass to get rid of, so I have broken a seemingly completely out of the blue. Started to fail after moving the capital to another city, apparently asrabai this turn of Affairs is not even considered. In short, glitch number one - you can't buy for money, no building, writes that their is not enough although units are purchased with no problems. Two - after the improvement of religion in a different capital is not pressed the selection button actions. Blunt about the AI which can not capture cities, only in ancient times and no walls and if it will sysaudit inspiration even speak not want to. Ugly buggy piece of you know what and not the game.

s
stranjer8 24.01.20

Sorry to often write in the topic, but come back periodically game. But not for long, gain fresh impressions are removed.
Used to play for the Japs. Put an average map continents.
Spawn 1: all alone on big island, surrounded by Ggsc. No neighbors are bored.
Spawn 2: In the wilderness
Spawn 3: About the tundra
Spawn 4 near the desert
5 spawn: In the tundra
Spawn 6: Finally a normal spawn. I thought at first. Turned out to be 8 civilizations ALL over my fairly large continent, just me and the Indian. And Sanpaolo us almost next to each other. Everything else is a giant in the space remains vacant.
Spawn 7: Near the tundra.

What is wrong in this game with spunemi? And by the way, maybe I am not familiar with the geography, but is in reality in the South there are snow-covered tundra? Even the southern territories?

o
one-hot 24.01.20

I wonder who else actually reads these comments? My impression generally of interest to anybody. Game civilizacija 6 beautiful, perfect, interesting, but something that I did not like... I just frankly is the best civilization for me, the most interesting and intuitive gameplay, logic, etc. - is a Supplement to civilization 4 era of fire ! There I like almost all...
In civilization 6, I don't get is why areas such as the suburbs, an aqueduct, etc. is a fertile land, but the inhabitants are not processed and bring the city a place to stay ? In the end , especially on a cramped map places to stay are many, but the population is not growing - had to replace a couple of sawmills paired farms and to build a trade route to their city, where a lot of food. It is not clear. Then it would seem possible to build a district on a useless cage with the desert - but no, it is not prestigious, gives almost two times less of places to stay ! Neighbors (enemies under control of the computer)asking for trouble constantly, it's impossible with them to keep normal relations ! Ally can send to my missionary, and no matter whether he has the right of way or not and pay your city to their faith. Well here it is. it should be noted that the developers have corrected and introduced the apostles who killed the missionaries of the Gentiles without a Declaration of war to the state that sends them. It's nice, but why computer characters of Russian don't understand words and continue to send me their missionaries, when I already told them that it is not necessary to do this, it is not clear ! Spies strain. and disable or reduce the functionality of the impossible ! Can steal masterpieces, damage the district and all buildings in it, and counter-turns. can only protect one area, ie counterintelligence will need a lot in the same city !!! Why not a diplomatic victory as in 4 or 5 civilization and why you cannot edit the number of city-States on the map as 5th civilization and their placement ? Starts playing, and city-state you have right in the center of your Empire is tearing the area to pieces !!! Yet, as in civilization 5 there was a problem with undeveloped areas - I feel that the continents were of normal shape, as for example in the age of fire map fractal ! In civilization 5 and 6 territory either close (if a lot of enemies) , or huge which to settle all difficult and you do not want.. In the age of fire - the borders was only one drawback, and it consists in the fact that the boundaries of moved, 6 and 5 civilization this is no problem, but cultural borders grow slowly, and the computer opponent tries to create the city right at your borders, that is ridiculously close, if you destroy it, he doesn't understand, and again sends a settler to the same place...
Now about diplomacy! Diplomacy is strange to say the least - to keep someone normalizuetsya impossible !!! You stopped the onslaught of the enemy, who first declared war on you, and even captured one city. And suddenly former ally condemns you because you allegedly militarist, foreign city was captured and all that... Well, what is true? What kind of allies are and what they think ?

t
thanxme 24.01.20

MEMBERSHIP
Well what to write about this game? It has both good and bad, sometimes something besace as barbarians, whose army is going this early in the game that they can dominate the world, sometimes something nice, as a new feature of city - States that will allow you to mobilize their troops.
Go right on the chart.
GRAPHICS
She was beautiful, the colours became brighter. I liked the graphics, especially the fog of war and the card old paper(don't know where to put the fog of war and execution, so it goes to schedule). You look like to look the city in the fog of war, well, not beautiful? Many do not like such graphics to my liking.
I give 10/10 for the graphics.
SOUND DESIGN
The sound I liked, but the music... When you play in Russia, playing Kalinka-Malinka wildly annoying... I don't know about other Nations, turned off the music and play under Twety One Pilots.
For sound I give a half 5/10.
GAMEPLAY
It has changed, the cities were the areas that you have to plan where to put the city to not have too much rare and bonus resources, but too little, because in the construction of the city and the resource is destroyed.
Diplomacy has improved, like the goals of the leaders, such as Peter I
sympathetic Nations, pushed on it for science, and not like the backward nation.
Firaxis badly messed with a map of the Earth, it looks implausible, but I found an excellent alternative is a modification from Gеmedon'a, I advise everyone.
I have time to describe everything there, so let's get to the rating, 8/10 for gameplay.
Summary: 7.6/10

C
Civik_5 24.01.20

one-hot:
<< Did you stop the onslaught of the enemy, who first declared war on you, and even captured one city. And suddenly former ally condemns you because you allegedly militarist, foreign city was captured and all that... Well, what is true? What kind of allies are and what they think ?>>
What surprised? Everything in life!
While Putin and Merkel hugged-kissed, oil cost over $100 and NATO members of Russia to her 8-well taken!
And after you capture of the Crimea friends in the moment were enemies!
So: all the Way!!!

B
Bombardirovschik 24.01.20

leviathan053
why so few have described? needed more!
5/5 and it's not half

t
thanxme 24.01.20

Bomber
Thank you for noticing

E
Elune 24.01.20

I say nothing, the game is shit. I do not like it all. I myself am a fan Tsivy love Civu 4 and 5.

t
treemosquito 24.01.20

in the courtyard of the industrial era, but someone very unlucky ))
Spoiler
there seems to be no themes for the photo, I'm sorry if that, but this comes first lol

m
mefiro 24.01.20

solovey2003
And the AI only deity capable of a bit of a competition to imagine and then when he get the starting units to the priests and you in the defense to sit. Overall the game is good, the ideas are cool, the nation liked, areas and wonders in the cells cool! BUT why remove the chip with resources of 5 parts, I live all the desire to exterminate enemies in the name of the resource... ugh democracy is gone. And Yes AI wedidit myself at times utterly absurd. The condemnation on a large map from 15+ Nations undermining each issue strain.

T
TonyTheBrave 24.01.20

Very stupid, to be honest, the graphics are weak. Too cluttered, especially units. Treatment units at upgrading at all - stupidity of the highest category. Wonders of the world - do some nonsense that is not tied to Nations without compensation and never otsloivshiesya. No diplomatic resource as is done in alpha Centauri. Tactically the AI is very weak, the war is mainly for points of culture and artifacts as I understand it, not to win. Diplomacy is essentially no. Characteristics of the rulers in terms of fairness either. Unions are not in principle. France is generally a nonsense - dream to stab you in the back power. AI vooobsche not worked. The goal of the game - is not clear. For some stupid dominance and all. Select development of future technology and civilization is not, in principle, like a scientific fiction is not as category, and trends of civilizations is not in principle. That would describe the actions of the US and the UK with their treacherous and sponsoring of terrorism as it really is - the prices would not be playing. As well, - bullshit.

P
Prunus spinosa 08.10.22

Faceless, dull TBS. Like the whole series... Probably, in the Age of Empires 2, with its basic units being the same for everyone, there were more differences between nations. Not a series, but rubbish, in short, boring. Autists will do.