3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 19.09.19 08:24 am

Again the silent YEARS! Annoying! (Metro Exodus)

Honestly, as soon as I see new games silent main character and the complete absence of dialogue with him, it's just minus 3-4 points a game.
This structure so annoying cutscenes, when all the NPCs talk to themselves, and not with the main character, because he does not know how to answer.
Why make such a hack in 2к19 year and why none of it the game does not swear?

Even if the first two parts of the hero were silent, that is no reason not to do the third part of normal dialogue! As a good example: Dishonored 2, where Corvo spoke, and it gave the game just plus a million points to plot and atmosphere.
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnum 500 19.09.19

Владимир2012
Is there (in HL2) one time when Alix is drawn directly to Freeman, the question of the EU-but gets no response and says, hmm, taciturn

L
LoKKi_SKY 19.09.19

Rolemanser
Hope the snow was not yellow! And as for the forgiving voice ;)))

W
Waffen 19.09.19

Hmmm...Chevoit in the same Skyrim that no one is bothered?

n
nodas 19.09.19

Waffen
Maybe because in Skyrim, though the text reply you

A
A Gamer 19.09.19

Well, you compare the volume of conversations for RPGs or linear games are not comparable... absolutely the same.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 19.09.19

Limoni
Limoni wrote:why is no one in this game does not swear?
Who the Holy Grail will be in shit stain?This is blasphemy. You note how many bots him harnessed

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

LoKKi_SKY
If the author expected the voice is not familiar with rule 1 climber, then maybe yellow.

W
Waffen 19.09.19

nodas
Yes, Dragonborn, Harbinger, the Savior of the world or two spiders or wolves in the mine, kill the new guy..- it is better to be silent than to bear such nonsense.

s
salopic 19.09.19

I do not understand how he could silence a girl to find.

S
Syslik430 19.09.19

And you previous 2 parts that not confusing ? and then suddenly remembered.I personally don't mind it.I think that is a feature of the series

B
BigSoulofChaos 19.09.19

You play Artyom,you and talk.
Usually the answers are the same))))))
Unless of course you're not a pervert or a loose cannon in the game))))

B
BigSoulofChaos 19.09.19

salopic
This spartaaaaaaaaa!!!!
With a woman or on a woman! )))))

R
Ranwind 19.09.19

also annoying that he says , and indeed in this part of the lot of bugs and flaws!
Spoiler

V
Vladimir2012 19.09.19

Magnum 500
Well, this is the exception rather than the rule. In a series Metro these moments more clearly.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 19.09.19

Syslik430
Syslik430 wrote:And you previous 2 parts that not confusing ?
In this part, so the dialogues are built as if Artem has to answer. But he is silent.It becomes ridiculous when you call him to talk
Looked now the screens LL, in truth, the dialogues are so constructed that Artem had to just listen
Spoiler

M
Medyika 19.09.19

Limoni
At least they're making games and we can just rivet it :

Spoiler

O
Oleg Adrenalin 19.09.19

I agree .SRL.The dialogue is constructed so that he is obliged as to link the situation and the real confusing.I had Nairn to take a person with Far cry.
Sometimes I think that he and Miller.

c
cruze126 19.09.19

I agree with the topic title! Not saying he is 90, fu fu fu!

S
Sergey1983 19.09.19

b1mbo
And that Sergey Belyakov, and he's talking to a TV. Although judging by the gameplay video, the streamers are responsible for He very actively and emotionally. Feel like a schizophrenic, wives in the role.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.09.19

salopic
Some advantages to live in silence, never interrupting, not arguing, not yelling, but just silently listens and does what they say. The dream of every women!