3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 19.09.19 08:24 am

Again the silent YEARS! Annoying! (Metro Exodus)

Honestly, as soon as I see new games silent main character and the complete absence of dialogue with him, it's just minus 3-4 points a game.
This structure so annoying cutscenes, when all the NPCs talk to themselves, and not with the main character, because he does not know how to answer.
Why make such a hack in 2к19 year and why none of it the game does not swear?

Even if the first two parts of the hero were silent, that is no reason not to do the third part of normal dialogue! As a good example: Dishonored 2, where Corvo spoke, and it gave the game just plus a million points to plot and atmosphere.
60 Comments
Sort by:
d
demon 33251 19.09.19

Really the most annoying feature, when the NPC ask you something, so to speak poluchetsya that he asked - he said)). Game what it

A
Andryusha17 19.09.19

It's the atmosphere.
Whatever happens, Tom will evaluate silently.
Yes, and the player has complete freedom of choice. 3D model is not responsible for us, there is no stupid circle choice of two answers.
And even such a unilateral dialogues of the characters standing and listening and not running in a hurry.

A
Ashley33 19.09.19

And especially kill that to GG who constantly refers matters). Constantly: Artem, answer, Tom, what do you say, Tom, we're beating your wife in the face with a boot, you just say m-m-m. But no, GG, not even grunts.

K
Kirk Rysin 19.09.19

Guys, do not be so nervous. Silent HS is simple psychology.
If the protagonist is silent,it makes you responsible for it and thus breaking the 4th wall.
So to say the extra immersion in the game, but unfortunately like above apparently passed.

m
muromez 19.09.19

Best game in the world because))))

M
Magnum 500 19.09.19

Never annoyed silence Artem in the previous parts and then this theme directly really hate that he behaves like a lone wolf

M
Magnum 500 19.09.19

Ashley33
When it falls as monoket))

M
Mad_est 19.09.19

Ashley33 wrote:
Tom, we're beating your wife in the face with a boot, you just say m-m-m. But no, GG, not even grunts.
The nail infection.
Spoiler

m
marktraher 19.09.19

This is made for more immersion in the game, you can like to actually communicate with the characters and get used to the role of gg, so happy to play, I like it. This feature of the metro yet with the last part and it's better than the stupid interactive movies with boring dialogues.

c
cruze126 19.09.19

marktraher
)) It's not Dasha Traveler,the target audience is different.)

b
bossopl 19.09.19

Speak less, will live longer.

a
avas 12 19.09.19

It is not wonder that he is silent, like redace his call and in conversation can be something to say, but he is silent as he, Anya figured she had a relationship with him if he is with her, judging by the fact that he is not talkative, it is strange you guys.

M
Magnum 500 19.09.19

avas 12
But between chapters it breaks into a monologue...

g
geimer.by 19.09.19

Yes, after the far province which was held just yesterday, I noticed that angry when silent YEARS.
Remember that the former was silent too, but for some reason I had not noticed, and this is very much noticed and not liked it )))

M
Morgenshtern 19.09.19

marktraher
This is done to achieve: TRU monitor :)

D
DayPsycho 19.09.19

Ashley33
hahahaha !! class!!! Artem come on thump!! Silently thumps! Tom, do you respect me?? Silent, so respect! )))

N
NesHKa7 19.09.19

actually, I think this is a feature still even though he is silent, but developers funny happened to make the text of this done, plus who streaming, to turn his head when the questions is also quite fun. So that's kind of a minus, but on the other hand is fun

G
GraiZZes 19.09.19

Waffen
In Skyrim dialogues is, and then like gg and no, life is in full swing, and Artem can't even your thoughts, feelings to Express, it does not seem to exist, and this I think is not right

s
sevapva 19.09.19

But I like it. Feel like myself. And no one bothers to do voice acting...

I
Ilya Nosov 19.09.19

I agree if the dumb hero of some disabled