3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 19.09.19 08:24 am

Again the silent YEARS! Annoying! (Metro Exodus)

Honestly, as soon as I see new games silent main character and the complete absence of dialogue with him, it's just minus 3-4 points a game.
This structure so annoying cutscenes, when all the NPCs talk to themselves, and not with the main character, because he does not know how to answer.
Why make such a hack in 2к19 year and why none of it the game does not swear?

Even if the first two parts of the hero were silent, that is no reason not to do the third part of normal dialogue! As a good example: Dishonored 2, where Corvo spoke, and it gave the game just plus a million points to plot and atmosphere.
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpitfireD 19.09.19

Agree

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

Who the hell knows, okay it looked innovative in halflife, but here, when you download a game read text from a person Artema, ie actually downloads the character says, and in the dialogue - no.

M
Markl 19.09.19

bazilews
Random errors are not. It is seen that the obvious sarcasm with a hint of youth, specially decorated in quotation marks.

R
RestlessDreams91 19.09.19

bazilews
No, not seen. So I ask - where you saw the error?
Or are you for the second part of my message that is in quotes?

R

Markl
Thank you, Lord that you are still understanding people.

M
Markl 19.09.19

And on the topic.. would the gameplay is based on dialogues, then of course.
A series of METRO, anyway, is a buffoon. In a good setting, but it can.
I believe it is appropriate and a release.
┐(ヮ)┌

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

Limoni
What's the problem then? Take do voice acting gg, washed down mod, get a bunch of likes and bonuses of page.

R

Rolemanser
Artem with children's squeaky voice, ihihih.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

RestlessDreams91
All stand, works speznaz metro. Pardon the voice, it was too snow and icicle tasty got

_
_Red_FoXx_ 19.09.19

With the tacit GG is okay. Of course it would be better if Artem was saying, but okay. Another question, does the game black? In the second part, almost half of the game ran with a little black, and in the end they come, and then, as I understand it this theme party bypassed?

B
Blinkin 19.09.19

_Red_FoXx_
As come and go at the end, while saying in plain text - we're leaving.
z.s. on topic - I like when Artem according to the radio call, and he, of course, silent. ARTEM!? ARTEM, ARE YOU ALIVE? And in response - silence. Direct the class!

_
_Red_FoXx_ 19.09.19

Blinkin
I agree! But to go nowhere, they still can't, in any case where they should be. And assuming the first two parts of the game - people live underground in the metro, black live on the surface. Ie leaving they could leave to the surface, and do not make attempts to go down into the subway. Of course this is only a guess, and even if they left the territory in the cortex arose and went somewhere far away for at least a couple of phrases in the game for this reason spread.

L
Landerx 19.09.19

I think this is done to make the player stick so close to the main character and identified with him.

V
Vladimir2012 19.09.19

Landerx
It works in role playing games, developed dialog system and not in the story of rail, corridor sutinah.

D
DenRocket 19.09.19

Partly agree! So it is still okay, but when Artem is trying to establish a connection (the time from the Terminal on the Volga river), he again ze stupidly silent. In the end, the Persians like talking to yourself. It's not just weird and illogical, it's just idiotic, in my opinion!

V
Vladimir2012 19.09.19

Blinkin
By the way, in HL2, for example, the dialogues are constructed so that they do not require a direct answer Freeman, so there it doesn't look so stupid.

b
b1mbo 19.09.19

Obviously the developers assumed that the player will communicate with the monitor, asked aloud all the questions OPS games would be fun as it looked :)

I
InboxM 19.09.19

Properly one friend noted that this buffoon! With the first person. Maybe it really strange that Artem is no voice acting in the game..but on the other hand... nemnojko method acting. And 3rd parties hated the scene in the bunker in Yamantau, when Anya wanted that... Artem were trying backnut, Yes, but nothing except the lowing of NK came out. It would be possible to name the File completely.
P. S the Legs are then painted, and the voice acting was too lazy to get one.

B
BioGen 19.09.19

It's a tradition, and I can tell you shut up and play, don't ask questions!

M
Magnum 500 19.09.19

The man I saw, it was...Gordon Freeman