3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OUTLAW2000 24.01.20 02:46 pm

How to continue the game after finishing Stalker (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

So many would like after walking around Chernobyl back with cool gear, dovypolnit missed quests, enjoy the cool weapons killing everything that moves, and so on. Here is the only official to continue the game no. I have not found infc to return and he decided to punch his way through. If someone beat me to it please immediately unsubscribe.

Pre-arrange everything in its place. There are seven endings, five of them from Wishmaster. If you proudly say to your friends that you were a Stalker and your ending was the contractor desires, you are not here. For all the endings the Contractor ABOUT. How to get to the main ending will not write - the information on this subject innet abound.

So. After answering all the questions the Awareness of offers to join - agree and the game immediately ends. Not suitable. Says he does not agree and is loading the next level. It is possible to pass and uvidet second true ending, but the game again zakonchitsya. It's time to get out.

Immediately after the download court of Chernobyl, go back. Heaped before us the pass on the right a closed door. Approach the door(be prepared to receive a large radiation dose) and shoot with Gauss Rifle in the glass on the door... and lo! The door opens. Ostaetsya just quickly run and we are already near the destroyed Monolith. With the second door do the same. Go back where you came from. We face the stairs. But it's broken. On a piece of lestnici near the wall you can just tackle by leaping the barrel. Then I got stuck. Shots with weapons and Kidane items on the ledge made me think that invisible wall is not there and there can jump - just a little bit lacking. The integrity of the remaining lestnici tells me that the developers left a chance to come back at least for debugging purposes. Who jumps immediately write, if possible I will unsubscribe.
152 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marked_One 24.01.20

How do you namerevalsya vybratsya with Chernobyl ??? Or at least sarcophagus ? There's also the stairs are broken.

k
kamelos 24.01.20

I think it's unnecessary. It would be cool if it beat the game and then hang around the Area like the average Stalker, and not as a man with lost its memory. And the gear ain't needed - it is fashion merchants.

B
Bdzola 24.01.20

Well.. actually developed promise to n patch to add the ability to stay on area in the world!
But if you sue that's the point of this is... let's say little. The quests still will not run, etc. Only to wander like a Ghost.
And walk the Area so tank killing everything and everyone - with cool guns and stuff.. Personally, I would have become quickly bored. Now, if it was something like oblivion or Morovinda, when, after the main quest you can still a lot of things to do... then Yes!

M
Marked_One 24.01.20

And what could be the game when the Arrow fills up with debris/turns into a statue/Area disappears/etc.?
It's not...

k
kamelos 24.01.20

It is illogical, so to speak. So do not be triplea. As in Kotor. But KOTOR was much better in my opinion.

O
OUTLAW2000 24.01.20

Tovarisch Белый128 as I told the contractor ABOUT the ending. For those who carefully took the game there are there are TWO normal endings. Here after the first we can continue the game. And the stairs are not jump:( by the Way quests after passing perfectly can be dovolnimi. I think if the developers left the topic with a Gause rifle, which opens the locked door there should be a way out! Or at least glitch a NT. By the way, in the courtyard of Chernobyl very much nonlinear places, where the normal route will not get. Right now there is everything to travel now. Prior to that, climbed the entire sarcophagus near By there and it ned. Although through the glass poidee can be webrazzi.

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

OUTLAW2000 I got to the wish granter and sohranyal the game,then I made a wish and died. Then I loaded the saved game and decided to go back along the same path by which I came. I got to the stairs,she was broken. I put the box and tried podnyatii on the box and uhvatiti for the stairs,but I failed.
Then I uploaded the earliest safe that I had,I was at the entrance to the sarcophagus. I turned around and come back from whence I came,I barely got away from there before release,I was on the other side of the bridge. The release happened,but I survived,I tried to jump the fence,but I failed. I tried to switch on the second side of the bridge.but when I approached a bridge I killed radiatsyya. The NPP-and I vibrates couldn't.
Right now, I try to run the other direction can poluchitsa.

M
Marked_One 24.01.20

OUTLAW2000
What do you think about me))) ? I do that once held the Scholl ? Eight times I went with the ending where Strelok shoots the bulb with scientists about consciousness, and tried to get everyone from there (ammo was not enough).

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

desisexyboy the theme of twisted,
From Chernobyl-and there's NO way out

O
OUTLAW2000 24.01.20

One hundred pounds is the theme released! When making games I always leave the opportunity to return to dabakarov. I wish to know: the possibility of opening locked doors with a shot from the Gauss bug or hint??? By the way after the exit from the awareness of the other side of the door shot with a Gauss can NOT be OPENED! I think there is a way, but it's hidden. Tipo dopolnitelnaja ending. Because the developers left the possibility to get access to knowledge through the grid - tossing his grenade, and this theme was known before the release of the second patch. And Awareness offers no hard endings. By the way, in the courtyard of the Chernobyl portalets can be different routes jumping through the pipes, making his way to the other teleports. Perhaps that is the key? Can choosing the right combination can spartaluzna where-NT is closer to the exit. A detailed study of the court - have suggested that the lower right corner is drawn out of sight of the player. I.e. the Objects that the player has to see not because just can't see them - there! But gate, located at the top center - open, but there's this invisible wall will not let me:( and the idea from above is nothing to catch there is nothing drawn. The end zone as did. Exit if it is of course likely to be below and to the right of the map. Or maybe there's a NT theme inside the sarcophagus. Recall the immortal Quake II. Who does not know, after the last BOS inside the bunker the door opens, freeing the passage to the secret gallery developers. Mzhet there is also something in there? Too much empty some places vygledyat... at least the two-level gallery, where the exoskeleton and artifacts. And closed doors at locations abound. So I will be all there is to fumble. In the sarcophagus, near the wish granter in the yard and found nothing.

And finally, a few words I want to say:

1) Белый128 - nothing against you, just don't understand:)))

2) Let's finally decide, when we try to get out from Chernobyl. In my opinion the most practical way is when the Awareness answered all our questions, but we have not agreed to join him. Lucky for this moment for two reasons: first, we do not have wostov unfinished(the mystery of the Monolith discovered and Wishmaster, lost). And secondly, we have access to all locations in the Chernobyl study. How to get to the beginning of the sarcophagus after the Monolith I wrote in the first post.

So hopefully that will no longer see messages like: I made a wish, and a Stalker was killed and the game is over...

Got answers to all the questions and go to look for a way out.

All successful searches!

And by the way, Windows Vista where such infa that there is no escape?

L
Leigon 24.01.20

and I certainly have an idea but I've passed the game I need a screenshot of the broken ladder inside the sarcophagus lay one thread it?

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

To find it,I could not, on the surface and in the dungeon the contractor desires,the only code the door all at the top podnimaetsa no sense.because there's certainly happened and release all infected radiatia

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

You are all going the wrong way guys, there's the ending of this, I do not remember after any quest but it is necessary to meet with a messenger whom we meet after passing the bridge in the first village of it is necessary to go back to the stash ARROW, there will be a grandfather he would give him the key to the door which is located in front of Chernobyl, there is a decoder which opens a door inside the sarcophagus, it is necessary to break all the reactors will be a scientist he's a STALKER will tell who he is and what camping's 2 variant to stay with them or not, if you remain the game ends if you say no then you go out again on the street Chernobyl and the radiation there, while standing in the inside like normal only the nose vysunesh radiation eats like a demon then I do not know the release from Chernobyl is not yet found but soon find if he is then found, and through the fence I was jumping, but there is not what he is on the road all right a little to the side Chernobyl to take radiation begins to eat, and so go go and once and failed somewhere and not get out and create one. Hell knows how to come up with Chernobyl, but I think that together we will find it.

L
Leigon 24.01.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeva6
28.05.07 08:11 and I have certainly have an idea but I've passed the game I need a screenshot of the broken ladder inside the sarcophagus lay one thread it?

S
Snoozy 24.01.20

OUTLAW2000: Climbed the broken ladder in the following way: included the immortality - sorry for the cheat and shooting at his feet of RG-6 jumped - it was inspired by, will understand what a Game))). Get out of the building into the courtyard did not work: upon return to the door with the plant (near where the APC bothered to go) - transfer (boot) from level to level, thus the building with the Monolith in the yard of Chernobyl (not the one which is at the correct ending, and the one on which all groups between peeing) not to go; and judging by configa, then the transition between the entrance to the Chernobyl zone and Pripyat is also not designed for reverse passage after you select the correct ending (or after the ejection was not able to understand).

By the way, who-thread kill alekskuper for the difficulty :)

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

Jeva6 why do you need a screen if you want I can send the Deposit box,right at the stairs.
alekskuper I are already in the sarcophagus and there no people(at least zhyvyh.Where nahoditsa this man?

L
Leigon 24.01.20

I just need a screen
and after tries you? read my topic about the patch number 4 and there all will know

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

You should not go to the wish granter, and look for the room with the stairs go up to the top and to the right there's the door, the people of the sea urine cocks, podhodil and it queries the decoder, open come the door closed and all of you will leave until then, until you do a mission, but a mission to break all 6 or 7 reactors, and we can't score? shoot with the machine still does not scatter, warn patrons should very much like smash will see what happens. And don't go to that fucking monolith, it is you and not fuck Operalia. And who and for what such difficulty decided to kill me.

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

I climbed the narrow stairs,there was maleny Kai's room, and there is a door when you approach the door it says that the daer blocked. I tried to blow it up,threw about 30 grenades,but the door did not open. The people upstairs were not,probably because I already killed the bottom

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

Did you read what I write, you can have 1000000000 grenades to throw neotkroet, you need a DECODER to open it in the cache ARROW, but Nada to carry out the mission at the bartender in DEBT and carefully read their assignments you are given.