3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OUTLAW2000 24.01.20 02:46 pm

How to continue the game after finishing Stalker (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

So many would like after walking around Chernobyl back with cool gear, dovypolnit missed quests, enjoy the cool weapons killing everything that moves, and so on. Here is the only official to continue the game no. I have not found infc to return and he decided to punch his way through. If someone beat me to it please immediately unsubscribe.

Pre-arrange everything in its place. There are seven endings, five of them from Wishmaster. If you proudly say to your friends that you were a Stalker and your ending was the contractor desires, you are not here. For all the endings the Contractor ABOUT. How to get to the main ending will not write - the information on this subject innet abound.

So. After answering all the questions the Awareness of offers to join - agree and the game immediately ends. Not suitable. Says he does not agree and is loading the next level. It is possible to pass and uvidet second true ending, but the game again zakonchitsya. It's time to get out.

Immediately after the download court of Chernobyl, go back. Heaped before us the pass on the right a closed door. Approach the door(be prepared to receive a large radiation dose) and shoot with Gauss Rifle in the glass on the door... and lo! The door opens. Ostaetsya just quickly run and we are already near the destroyed Monolith. With the second door do the same. Go back where you came from. We face the stairs. But it's broken. On a piece of lestnici near the wall you can just tackle by leaping the barrel. Then I got stuck. Shots with weapons and Kidane items on the ledge made me think that invisible wall is not there and there can jump - just a little bit lacking. The integrity of the remaining lestnici tells me that the developers left a chance to come back at least for debugging purposes. Who jumps immediately write, if possible I will unsubscribe.
152 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leigon 24.01.20

ches do not know = )))

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

well, it must be through the Ah.... )))

L
Leigon 24.01.20

in the PM write

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

It is necessary to try to pass along cards that we can watch it:http://pix.playground.EN/298216/4032/39250/

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

Den-o-mann give a link to this trainer pliz.

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

At Chernobyl, even with the coach not pass, HE lives, and doesn't have the actor file to change the values to life. Here http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/157824/#2099519

L
Leigon 24.01.20

Den-0-mann
thank you for the way that you get bored playing GTA Sa and Gothic 3 will soon pass and use your method!

D
Darius 24.01.20

Den-o-mann and it is possible more in detail ???

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

Den-o-mann
Like you have a glitch, there is no to open the door, the door opens only after decoding.

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

Den-o-mann give a link to this trainer, which you can use to fly

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

thank you. and what buttons to push to take off?
and the energy drinks I have a very direct (pieces 200 ) but use of them is not present

P
PEINKILLER 24.01.20

With a trainer you're not really flying, just hanging upstairs.Just position this, spyware, Schaub could see better. And on stairs you will climb to hell, because there is an invisible wall beyond which it is impossible to pass!

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

Damn, I have this trainer does not work :(

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

This is exactly necessary on the street to look after the Monolith. Here are found the open gate into the wild and out of the turns. look http://pix.playground.ru/298216/4032/39633/ but on the map the very gates look http://pix.playground.ru/298216/4032/39636/ how to get out? Here a lot of interesting videos about the endings, all the endings.

O
OUTLAW2000 24.01.20

People! Sorry for offtopic, but I had two questions, one rhetorical and the other on passing. Start with the second: I'm a little stuck on one of the missions. How can you kill the Stalker in the areas of debt, so that no one Italy? Barrels of fuel are not present:(( And second: Why the game has no women? I mean, I can't.

M
Marked_One 24.01.20

A lot of it was... especially for the women))) the Bar is not possible !!!

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

here are all the endings: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=S.T.A.L.K.E.R.+endings&search=

T
TArus 24.01.20

if you refuse service in the group awareness that you will walk through Chernobyl and run through the portals to bring down the Monolith will go to the last portal and there is the true ending of the game, all cool and calm all the flowers go yourself be sure to check your who are not proshol cool and a good opportunity to isotret Chernobyl

F
Farvardin 24.01.20

dude Wake up,release from Chernobyl does not exist, go to the website www.stalker-game.ru
there is a little bit about the sequel to Stalker's reproduce from memory
a small group of stalkers reached the sarcophagus,however, the strongest(most powerful(the most powerful)) emission has completely changed the area,after the release of this group of idiots is selected from the area(all in new parts), and there starts a war between all groups so that the topic is basically useless,as all will be in the sequel

F
Farvardin 24.01.20

Yes,please help,I have a problem with the brain burner can't find the entrance to this area is cursed,in short, at first it was 2 places of entry,but as I entered,the door disappeared,leaving the territory,but everywhere there is mesh,but there is a huge bridge,or a stroke,at the end of torn mesh,I climb up there,there is a door with a code,the code is nowhere,I went to the North-East,there is a small base of the monolith with Btray,urine 5 pieces of the monolith,one find PDA,it is a 6-znaczny code,I'm adding a lock,but the door does not open what to do?????????????????????????help who knows,please tell me the code...