3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OUTLAW2000 24.01.20 02:46 pm

How to continue the game after finishing Stalker (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

So many would like after walking around Chernobyl back with cool gear, dovypolnit missed quests, enjoy the cool weapons killing everything that moves, and so on. Here is the only official to continue the game no. I have not found infc to return and he decided to punch his way through. If someone beat me to it please immediately unsubscribe.

Pre-arrange everything in its place. There are seven endings, five of them from Wishmaster. If you proudly say to your friends that you were a Stalker and your ending was the contractor desires, you are not here. For all the endings the Contractor ABOUT. How to get to the main ending will not write - the information on this subject innet abound.

So. After answering all the questions the Awareness of offers to join - agree and the game immediately ends. Not suitable. Says he does not agree and is loading the next level. It is possible to pass and uvidet second true ending, but the game again zakonchitsya. It's time to get out.

Immediately after the download court of Chernobyl, go back. Heaped before us the pass on the right a closed door. Approach the door(be prepared to receive a large radiation dose) and shoot with Gauss Rifle in the glass on the door... and lo! The door opens. Ostaetsya just quickly run and we are already near the destroyed Monolith. With the second door do the same. Go back where you came from. We face the stairs. But it's broken. On a piece of lestnici near the wall you can just tackle by leaping the barrel. Then I got stuck. Shots with weapons and Kidane items on the ledge made me think that invisible wall is not there and there can jump - just a little bit lacking. The integrity of the remaining lestnici tells me that the developers left a chance to come back at least for debugging purposes. Who jumps immediately write, if possible I will unsubscribe.
152 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey1big 24.01.20

FOR THE T-34
Bulldog second has. It is on the basis of liberty, in the bins homeland.
Or rather, on the first floor of the headquarters. But freedom will have to endure.
A into for how to stay or return then you are absolutely right - don't go girls to the sarcophagus for mushrooms. In principle it is possible if your virtual life is fed up with you as alternative suicide.
Yes, the creatures appear where they were not and I confirm. But at one time played about 200-350 hours. I'll tell you a decimal fraction of the interesting changes the area vIERT to the appearance of the soldiers where they basically should not be.
For the game, you can get more on amber Asli climb to the top from the left of the lab Sakharov, and campagnoli in the water. Well, if to go on horseback in a circle you can find gurashi the helicopter and walk to the back of the buildings.
Vpritsipe bastards could do way back. And ezeli who will find a loophole let semaphore that honor and praise.

s
sergey1big 24.01.20

By the way I have all the pity and soldiers and dankovtsev and freedom and monolith what a pity

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

And how can you fail this mission to Find the entrance to the sarcophagus it has bothered me.I want spetsyalno to get out and play again

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

sergey1big why feel sorry for them then? I already killed all the members,I'm going to get dolgovtsev,they do not pozdorovitsja

M
Marked_One 24.01.20

sergey1big
Why ? Can nozhechkom swing and ready, only sometimes starts the alarm, well times that way since the fifth I can... one time this dude made and pericostal in another save game, which on the basis of Liberty, around the campfire, Where Max was still standing and shouting Come on, let's talk !!!

Windows Vista
Idiot)))

F
Fanyk 24.01.20

200-350 hours it game time or real time? If real time then I admire you so much! I would haven much to be banging this hit his mother!

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

All one would desire in SA fought 14 months prokticheski all day, but sometimes chickens.

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

Белый128
I do not understand...

L
Leigon 24.01.20

2 Faнык
200-350 ? eww I have a lot of free time and I play 5 times more! (fan) !! = )))

M
Marked_One 24.01.20

Windows Vista
I already killed all the members,I'm going to get dolgovtsev,they do not pozdorovitsja
I'm over it)))

F
Fanyk 24.01.20

Guys! I admire you! Well, if you still find time for a beer! I finally can! Well, just mayonnaise!

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

Белый128
Now it is clear :)
Fанык I have time for everything

s
show_off 24.01.20

Heh, as a variant: in Chernobyl the door (which I do not remember, because Toko is heard, and like many have discussed), and if its during cracking open, you find yourself at Zdorova in the beginning of the game.

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

We still output find though th say, ha.

s
sergey1big 24.01.20

Fанык
We not only resolve 300 real hours in the DIN and prietom find time for a beer, we still have time at work to create the appearance of work, pohlebat vodka and the girls go to disappear.
By the way, anyone knows how to be friends with soldiers?
A relatively I have already killed all the members,I'm going to get dolgovtsev,they do not pozdorovitsja so after me, so some of the corpses remain.
Amateur
Yes somewhere has obsujdali seem here, vrodiby the door near the monolith which decoder it is necessary to break. And it should be during the break before the end, when a creepy creature in the Exo bag of bones will stand in your shops.
WELL, I went, on the nature of our Ukraiskih still nezarazeno can see, perhaps not least, once.
WELL universe vyhodnyh stalkers

F
Fanyk 24.01.20

'Looking for a way out of the gate but it has only the input and not the'!

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

sergey1big ex,you can throw off the safe,and you will see what mountain tropol ostaetsa post me,and it literally

I
Igorek_77 24.01.20

With soldiers you can be neutral if the debt prisoedinitsya.

a
alekskuper 24.01.20

Well time is gone here is the beginning http://pix.playground.ru/298216/4032/38417/ then what will happen http://pix.playground.ru/298216/4032/38418/ and this is the beginning, imagine what will happen in the end, I think that the explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is the flowers, well I went as you get will tell and show. And who knows how to add a picture directly in a window and not a link to the screenshot, that little picture right vzle words were, and then experimenting is not desirable. Yes, that's found here is very interesting just scary.

W
Windows Vista 24.01.20

are you saying that 4 body mount?... how to do skinshoty,I'll show you the mountain